over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So is Dairy good or bad?

Actually, cats can't process lactose. If it's not lactose free milk, then it's not good for them.

As for humans, I drink Fairlife 2%...6 grams of sugar, 13 grams of protein per cup and lactose free.

That's what I use, except the nonfat version of fairlife with my protein shakes if I am dieting. 50% more protein and 50% less carbs and lactose is pre-digested so that won't cause any issues.

what're people's opinions on yogurt and cottage cheese? i'm not talking about the sugar-laden crap. I mean like Fage.

The calorie's-a-calorie crowd would tell you it's great as it's fairly high in protein and lowish in carbs and no added sugar. However, historically bodybuilding community has shun dairy as it will cause most to hold a film of water if you're lean and then there are the digestion issues that most will have to deal with. I've even heard that dairy will cause a halt to any fat-burning (can't remember why) although that sounds like nonsense.

I know for people competing it's a no-no but what about for everyone else?

I eat either cottage cheese or greek yogurt with whey mixed in almost every night as my last and have had no issues with digestion at all. That last part is complete bro-science garbage and I'd take anything the collective bodybuilding community has to say with a gigantic grain of salt considering maybe 2% of people actually know what they're talking about.

Fairlife and Horizon is good shit as far as milk goes but it can break the bank over time. Avoid skim milk at all costs. It's literally just sugar water.

Almond/rice milk are okay to use in shakes if you're not hetero.

Actually, cats can't process lactose. If it's not lactose free milk, then it's not good for them.

As for humans, I drink Fairlife 2%...6 grams of sugar, 13 grams of protein per cup and lactose free.

I get Fairlife milk too. I mostly just have a little ib my coffee. The cats get a little every once in a while as a treat.

I've been eating 2 pounds a day of Kroger brand 2% cottage cheese on this cut. I don't remember the exact numbers, but it's about 100 grams of protein with less than 800 calories. It's delicious, filling, and convenient to bring to work.

I drink kefir instead of milk. So many benefits to it and doesn't contain lactose.

I use to drink alot of raw milk (goats) and add some LBA's to it , it was delicious not really filling , digestion was great so I was able to add alot of extra Nutrition to my diet that way.

I never used it when prepping for a show so I can't say if it made me hold any extra noticed water , but I never had any negative issues from the raw milk like dry skin or acne like some people have

Store bought milk kills my stomach as does most dairy , even yogurt and cottage cheese in larger amounts.

I think if you digest it well then it's a decent way to add some macros , I'd definitely be looking to use raw milk if it's available preferably from cows that aren't locked in a feed lot eating grain and pumped full of meds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131