advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So is it Estradiol I’m supposed to test for?

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So my paranoia is making me order a test for estrogen on PrivateMD labs while on TRT so I can get a number on where it’s at if I need an AI or not..

Is the test I’m looking for Estradiol? Or Estrone Serum or something else?

Also been off TRT for about 2 weeks now just out of laziness, how long should I wait after starting again before getting tested for accuracy of where my Estro is at? I might just do once a week 100-120mg inject or go back to 30mg EOD, not sure..

Thanks guys...

Estradiol is the test ya want.

From personal experience, i switched to test prop for my trt, pinned 15 mg daily and it put my test levels around 600, while keeping E2 in range as well.

When i pinned 1x a week of the 100mg test cyp, my test levels were upper 700's, but my E2 was always high.

As for how to long to wait before checking your E2 levels, i would say 4 weeks time would be sufficient.

Estradiol is the test ya want.

From personal experience, i switched to test prop for my trt, pinned 15 mg daily and it put my test levels around 600, while keeping E2 in range as well.

When i pinned 1x a week of the 100mg test cyp, my test levels were upper 700's, but my E2 was always high.

As for how to long to wait before checking your E2 levels, i would say 4 weeks time would be sufficient.

Thanks for the reply;

Only reason I was thinking of doing it while on once a week injections is because it’s a more realistic routine I’ll probably stick to.. I use slin pins either way but man daily pinning or EOD gets old for me, while I’ll do it to keep levels more balanced and you’re right it probably does keep E in better ranges as well, I just can’t see myself doing ED or EOD year round.. So I’d like to get a range of where I’m at with once a week and then Idk if it’s bro science but I should be in a better range than whatever once a week gives me if I decide to go back to EOD, am I right? Lol :eek:

https://www.ultalabtests.com/optimu...Item/Estradiol-Ultrasensitive-LC-MS-MS?q=Mg==

Here's another option for testing, they use Quest Diagnostics. The above ultra-sensitive LC/MS test is only $34

And Crazy_jay is absolutely correct, the sensitive test seems to be more accurate. I personally don't always do the sensitive testing , unless i am running tren, then it's a definite.

I hear ya with the pinning frequency annoyance. It gets a lil old.

I liked the once a week injects, but i personally seem to convert at higher rates than most i have spoken to.

Well, if i was to suggest anything, i'd say start with the weekly injects at your desired mg amount, wait around 4 weeks, and get your E2 levels checked. And then adjust accordingly.

Last edited:
https://www.ultalabtests.com/optimu...Item/Estradiol-Ultrasensitive-LC-MS-MS?q=Mg==

Here's another option for testing, they use Quest Diagnostics. The above ultra-sensitive LC/MS test is only $34

And Crazy_jay is absolutely correct, the sensitive test seems to be more accurate. I personally don't always do the sensitive testing , unless i am running tren, then it's a definite.

I hear ya with the pinning frequency annoyance. It gets a lil old.

I liked the once a week injects, but i personally seem to convert at higher rates than most i have spoken to.

Well, if i was to suggest anything, i'd say start with the weekly injects at your desired mg amount, wait around 4 weeks, and get your E2 levels checked. And then adjust accordingly.

Nice bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one thing you should try, is to get your crp, if your crp is low there is the possibility that there will be very little difference, my crp is 0.3 and from the same blood draw I have tested both a couple of times, each time there has been 1 point or less difference, but with that being said I prefer the sens e anyway.

one thing you should try, is to get your crp, if your crp is low there is the possibility that there will be very little difference, my crp is 0.3 and from the same blood draw I have tested both a couple of times, each time there has been 1 point or less difference, but with that being said I prefer the sens e anyway.

Had my CRP tested with last bloodwork at end of February and it’s less than <0.3, I guess the testing ranges changed because the last test was more specific with a 0.048...

Not sure what you mean by there will be little difference? Between CRP and Sensitive Estro numbers? I’ve never tested it so I’m unfamiliar with the ranges...

Had my CRP tested with last bloodwork at end of February and it’s less than <0.3, I guess the testing ranges changed because the last test was more specific with a 0.048...

Not sure what you mean by there will be little difference? Between CRP and Sensitive Estro numbers? I’ve never tested it so I’m unfamiliar with the ranges...

i mean I have had estro and sens estro tested from tha same blood draw, I have done this a couple of times and has come back 1 point or less difference, but yeah some people have a large difference between the two test.

i mean I have had estro and sens estro tested from tha same blood draw, I have done this a couple of times and has come back 1 point or less difference, but yeah some people have a large difference between the two test.

Oooooooohhh lol I was confused since you mentioned the CRP Test as well....

Thanks for the info, I’ll be testing soon and I found one that includes Total Test, Free Test, LH, FSH and Sensitive Estro for a pretty good price..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws