over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

so is wyldone the diet guru?

saint808

Registered
if so could you help a brother out?

thank you!

Saint,
I don't know about dieting guru!LOL but i try my damndest to be the best I can with what Knowledge i have and if you have a question please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer it for you. best wishes wyldeone.

i'm not doing a contest but at the same time i have never had the privilege of seeing my abs. I was 246 in march and now i am down to 215 and i look about the same if not a lil bigger... it truly is about illusion i guess.

Barry Sears

He is the person to speak to about diet. He is the author of THE ZONE DIET. Look it up on the internet. As a weightlifter, you will need a little extra protein, DR. LSP.

Re: Barry Sears

Lizz said:
He is the person to speak to about diet. He is the author of THE ZONE DIET. Look it up on the internet. As a weightlifter, you will need a little extra protein, DR. LSP.

Lizz, in your first post you say "It seems to me that certain people are here just to sell their products and get endorsements from friends."

And now in a thread about one of our own, Wyldeone you talk about Dr. Barry Sears.

Come on is it a full moon or what guys?

Honesty

Can you not handle honesty. If you did your research, you would know of Barry Sears, and understand that directing you to a website does not make me a rich man.

how many guys has Barry taken to the Nationals or the IFBB pros

nuff said

wrong board

bubbye--sure that's a'comin

Re: Honesty

Lizz said:
Can you not handle honesty. If you did your research, you would know of Barry Sears, and understand that directing you to a website does not make me a rich man.

I know who Barry Sears is. Obviously you dont' have a clue about internet boards.

Sears

Why does he have to take someone to the "Pros" to be credible? Who has anyone on here taken to the "Pros"? Chad and Wylde get these guys after they turn Pro, incase you havent been following the sport. Dr. LSP.

yeah and Chjad has taken some mediocre pros to a much higher standing so although i disagreew with some of his phislosophies/practices i have to give him props

Please

Show some respect as a knowledgeable athlete and spell properly so I dont have to guess at what yoyu are saying. Dr. LSP.

Re: Please

Lizz said:
Show some respect as a knowledgeable athlete and spell properly so I dont have to guess at what yoyu are saying. Dr. LSP.

OK come on MODs seriously.

This is the kind of crap that goes on at Bodybuilding.com and Massmonsterz.

Either get this wack into line or get rid of her.

This is not the kind of crap we want on this board.

Re: Please

Lizz said:
It doesn't state anywhere that you must spell correctly or have good sentence structure - I know that I surely don't.

Instynct is a national level competitor, mod from another respected board, and well-respected vet. You on the other hand, are on a very short string!

xcel

Croweler

All you do is jump on the bandwagon and cause a lot of drama on here. Worry about your own posts instead of trying to kiss everyones ass. If I told you who I was you would be so far up mine that I couldnt pull you out. Dr. LSP.

back to the topic at hand... while speaking with jguns over at cem i learned about glycemic index and i am doing more or less a rotating CKD diet with all my high GI carbs coming post workout... it has worked pretty dan well as i have dropped 30 lbs in under 2 months and i am looking just as big. Even tho i have not been super lean before i am in the same size jeans thta i was last summer and i am up 15 lbs in wieght so evidently i am doing something right.

Re: Re: Please

Crowler said:

OK come on MODs seriously.

This is the kind of crap that goes on at Bodybuilding.com and Massmonsterz.

hey biatch :D lol , i'm reading this :) lol . yeah too much crap sometimes at bbing.com .

Re: Croweler

Lizz said:
All you do is jump on the bandwagon and cause a lot of drama on here. Worry about your own posts instead of trying to kiss everyones ass. If I told you who I was you would be so far up mine that I couldnt pull you out. Dr. LSP.

That is how much a stupid bitch you are.

I was the freaking first one to slam you because you deserved it.

Liz

Dr. LSP,

Could you outline for us the key points touched on in Dr. Sears book concerning high level bodybuilders engaging in extreme exercise and using pharmaceuticals? Wondering too, does Dr. Sears do individual consultation with individuals who simply call / email for an appointment? Specifically, does he consult on exercise and diet prescription in conjuction with pharmacological manipulation?...

I believe Saint is looking for someone with expertise in the above areas. I realize that Dr. Sears is internationally reknowned, but wasn't aware of his expertise in high-level bodybuilding.

Out of curiosity, what kind of doctorate degree do you have and in what discipline?...

-Randy

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost