over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So Mike Rashid says hes natural ?

cryptasm

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Really ?? come on ... saw a video by him recently and he says he is natural. boy those supplements he makes must really be good huh?

Yeah I can't stand him any more. Kali muscle also claims natty. Kali said he put on 20# of muscle in a month by upping his water intake. Are you serious? Ha! I enjoy the YouTube fitness/bodybuilding scene but there are some serious crocks on there. Even lobliner's stuff is getting annoying to say the least. Can't get sick of Christian Guzman and Chris Jones however, they put out quality material.

I dont spend a whole lotta time looking at youtube videos but there are some good ones out there. Some good trainers that offer great advice.

Mike and CT have a style of training that obviously works, but why go out of your way to say your natural when your not? why make a video that clearly states you don't use drugs when anyone in the know knows your full of shit?

Yeah I can't stand him any more. Kali muscle also claims natty. Kali said he put on 20# of muscle in a month by upping his water intake. Are you serious? Ha! I enjoy the YouTube fitness/bodybuilding scene but there are some serious crocks on there. Even lobliner's stuff is getting annoying to say the least. Can't get sick of Christian Guzman and Chris Jones however, they put out quality material.

at least lobliner says thats no body's business besides him and his doctor :D

I enjoyed watching CT years ago when he was a humble man. Now he's all "motherfucker this" and "motherfuckin' that"... C'mon man have a little class.

I wouldn't be surprised either way. It's definatley possible he is natural in my opinion. Now according to many so called Internet gurus it's not possible to be over 200 lbs natty. Lol if Thats the case someone must of been spiking my supps when I was eighteen to 20 yrs old. Some guys are 7'7", some are einsteins, some have 11" peckers, lol so why so hard to Beleive reAl freaks exist? Now Cali muscle is pushing it. Lol I would be shocked to find out he is natural.

Really ?? come on ... saw a video by him recently and he says he is natural. boy those supplements he makes must really be good huh?

Ronnie was natural when he turned pro. He tested clean. As I type this I'm biting my tongue because the thought of anyone going pro naturally is either extremely laughable or they are a myostsin freak like the Belfium Blue Bull.

I enjoyed watching CT years ago when he was a humble man. Now he's all "motherfucker this" and "motherfuckin' that"... C'mon man have a little class.

That's right, have a little mother fuckin' class! Hahaha :D

CT seemed like a real chill dude when I meet him at the expo. I think he only does that to stay popular on the Tube, which what open so many business opportunities for him.

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

i dont judge

But if you look at his progress over the years it too much of drastic change with his age. I have never heard him say anything either way but I dont believe Mike Rashid is natty

Kali isn't natural. His computer was hacked years ago and they found a bunch of stuff including receipts for GH and a lot of gay for pay pictures of him.

All 3 of them are not natural. I don't know why they even say shit like this. It's not like they are interviewed on the spot either and have to react. They put that crap in videos they make themselves. CT looks like he is using other stuff too. He has got carried away with his arms... notice the difference between his bi-cep and forearm.

2r63ad1.jpg

Mike Rashid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 7,471
Someone could easily be natural and look like that but I have seen him looking way better than that before.

He could be very gifted. One in million can get that way drug free. I'd put money on it that he takes gear though. All the men's physique guys that compete around my area take tren, winstrol, test prop, HGH, the works. They take a lot of hardening drugs.

Here is one. This pic is from an advertisement for his new supplement line.

a1u0rd.jpg

He could be natural but I don't believe most things that come from that camp so I would say no.

That looks like 2-3 grams to me. :D

I can't upload the picture but look up: Google Image Result for https://broscience.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/muscular-rappers-6.jpg

And that's a picture of Mike Rashid just a few years ago... his real name is also Cinque Glendy

How do you go from THAT to what he looks like now naturally? Clearly he's gained tons of weight and dropped into sub 10% bodyfat... Only in a few years and natural? I don't think so. He's also pretty stong, benching over 400lbs for reps. Natural? Lol

I can't upload the picture but look up: Google Image Result for https://broscience.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/muscular-rappers-6.jpg

And that's a picture of Mike Rashid just a few years ago... his real name is also Cinque Glendy

How do you go from THAT to what he looks like now naturally? Clearly he's gained tons of weight and dropped into sub 10% bodyfat... Only in a few years and natural? I don't think so. He's also pretty stong, benching over 400lbs for reps. Natural? Lol
Here's that pic. Looks like a prison body.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 21,793
If you take the time and read some of the comments in their videos it's obvious most of the commenters are young and I imagine new to the sport. So I can understand them trying to teach the kids that you don't need drugs to get into shape and get bigger. When younger kids ask me about gear and drugs and stuff I explain that you can get big naturally and that gear isn't needed, and most of the time they just plain aren't eating enough. I'm talking 13-15 years old 140lbs soaking wet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity