advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much conflict doing research on peps!

Peptides don't slow down your thyroid.....they inhibit somatostatin which happens to reduce TSH production, when a GHRP like GHRP2 is dosed it actually helps production of TSH indirectly. Like I said before exogenous HGH and peptides are completely different in how they work. They don't ruin thryoids.

Sorry but you didn't post any secret, you actually posted misinformation. Your understanding of IGF and HGH is off too. Of course IGF doesn't produce HGH effects, its a completely different hormone. There's different variants of IGF as well. If you are after growth, you are after IGF there's no doubt about that. I get bloodwork like clock work, cycles I grew the most I had higher IGF values.

When I ran GH and IGF1-LR3 together the results were great. It was a double whammy, I had endogenous IGF being produced from the exogenous GH i the liver plus the added effects of the LR3 which happens to bind to the receptors different then that of the other variations, unlike previously thought.

There's soo much to this. There's no black and white answers.

First off... Why are you acting like a bitch about what I said? Your wrong about the thyroid, somstostatin has nothing to do with what I speak of slowing the thyroid, does prolactin cause you thyroid to mess up yes it does, high prolactin cause hypothyroidism. So that's that. I simply was stating about real world experience with doses that aren't spoken about so usually when there are doses that aren't spoken about people would call that a "secret". So I don't know why your telling me "sorry". Since your wanting to turn this into some debated argument that you know everything lets go through it then.

First exogenous hgh and endogenous hgh CAN both ruin thyroids. Secondly endogenous hgh and exogenous hgh both work in the same way(if increased IGF is the desired result) but have different pathways of getting there. What I was speaking of for gains from ghrp has nothing to do with IGF.. It has to deal with using the ghrp as a mechanism for the sole purpose of weight gain via interrupting hormonal balances in other areas to help gain SIZE! You say if im after growth im after IGF but I'm not warped an brainwashed by the world of Google and bodybuilding forums to think that IGF is the sole purpose of growth because it clearly isn't.

Hgh is superior to IGF in all manner. My understanding of hgh and IGF isn't off at all.. If you stated IGF is the sole factor for growth then your saying that the sole purpose of injecting hgh is to get the metabolization of hgh to create IGF to create muscle growth.(the different forms of IGF doesn't even matter in this conversation might I add) IGF is just one simple factor in the quotient of dividing the pieces of size growth from hgh.

You adding in your short double whammy experience of hgh and IGF lr3 had no relativity to me speaking about ghrp2 and the dose of 2mg daily. Why because I clearly stated all the size gain from the ghrp2 at this dose has nothing to do with IGF. It has to do with prolactin and the slowing of the thyroid. Yea your right about one thing that there is no black an white answer but I'm definently touching base in the grey area of my secret and your still at the store not even buying crayons yet.

I'll finish saying I ALSO have real world experience on this dose, this isn't a theory 80% of you guys sit around pulling out of your ass! Running hgh and IGF lr3 gave you such a double whammy did you gain 50lbs in 2months. I bet you didn't even gain 15lbs in 2 months. Oh an keep in mind that 50lbs of weight gain also had not one AAS to tag along with the ghrp2...

That's ghrp2. 2mg daily for 2months. By itself nothing else. 50lbs in 2months. On the 3rd month I dropped 20lbs and I was 30lbs bigger with same bf% I started with.

I don't apreciate you speaking to me as if I'm someone of zero intelligence, I presumed we didn't have to cover the whole IGF an hgh bullshit that has been taught and learned as of years ago when speaking about a conversation of something that isn't spoken about much. If everything is about IGF lets just stop talking about peptides cause we already know the answer to the muscle growth from any pep you can inject, it's IGF. Wrong. I'm not 300lbs with a 6pack cause I just woke up this way an you can spend all day on the forums reading and absorbing and copy and pasting articles or you can learn shit first hand real world experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off... Why are you acting like a bitch about what I said? Your wrong about the thyroid, somstostatin has nothing to do with what I speak of slowing the thyroid, does prolactin cause you thyroid to mess up yes it does, high prolactin cause hypothyroidism. So that's that. I simply was stating about real world experience with doses that aren't spoken about so usually when there are doses that aren't spoken about people would call that a "secret". So I don't know why your telling me "sorry". Since your wanting to turn this into some debated argument that you know everything lets go through it then.

First exogenous hgh and endogenous hgh CAN both ruin thyroids. Secondly endogenous hgh and exogenous hgh both work in the same way(if increased IGF is the desired result) but have different pathways of getting there. What I was speaking of for gains from ghrp has nothing to do with IGF.. It has to deal with using the ghrp as a mechanism for the sole purpose of weight gain via interrupting hormonal balances in other areas to help gain SIZE! You say if im after growth im after IGF but I'm not warped an brainwashed by the world of Google and bodybuilding forums to think that IGF is the sole purpose of growth because it clearly isn't.

Hgh is superior to IGF in all manner. My understanding of hgh and IGF isn't off at all.. If you stated IGF is the sole factor for growth then your saying that the sole purpose of injecting hgh is to get the metabolization of hgh to create IGF to create muscle growth.(the different forms of IGF doesn't even matter in this conversation might I add) IGF is just one simple factor in the quotient of dividing the pieces of size growth from hgh.

You adding in your short double whammy experience of hgh and IGF lr3 had no relativity to me speaking about ghrp2 and the dose of 2mg daily. Why because I clearly stated all the size gain from the ghrp2 at this dose has nothing to do with IGF. It has to do with prolactin and the slowing of the thyroid. Yea your right about one thing that there is no black an white answer but I'm definently touching base in the grey area of my secret and your still at the store not even buying crayons yet.

I'll finish saying I ALSO have real world experience on this dose, this isn't a theory 80% of you guys sit around pulling out of your ass! Running hgh and IGF lr3 gave you such a double whammy did you gain 50lbs in 2months. I bet you didn't even gain 15lbs in 2 months. Oh an keep in mind that 50lbs of weight gain also had not one AAS to tag along with the ghrp2...

That's ghrp2. 2mg daily for 2months. By itself nothing else. 50lbs in 2months. On the 3rd month I dropped 20lbs and I was 30lbs bigger with same bf% I started with.

I don't apreciate you speaking to me as if I'm someone of zero intelligence, I presumed we didn't have to cover the whole IGF an hgh bullshit that has been taught and learned as of years ago when speaking about a conversation of something that isn't spoken about much. If everything is about IGF lets just stop talking about peptides cause we already know the answer to the muscle growth from any pep you can inject, it's IGF. Wrong. I'm not 300lbs with a 6pack cause I just woke up this way an you can spend all day on the forums reading and absorbing and copy and pasting articles or you can learn shit first hand real world experience

Bitch? Really? Ok lol, I'm not going to even address that.

Somatostatin has everything to do with thyroid, it's one of the hormones that regulates TSH secretion!!! The reason high doses of exogenous GH effect thryoid is because the high GH levels cause the body to release somatostatin which inhibits endogenous GH release, inhibits TSH release, shit it even inhibits gastric motility!!! The last reason is why GHRPs give us the shits, they stop somatostatin dead in its tracks and then they work off grhelin receptors which increase gastric motility.

The reason larger doses of peps work well is because of the increased igf, again this was shown in studies and cauthen proved this with bloodwork right here on PM. Even though higher doses did not result in much more GH rise, IGF levels kept rising. To dismiss IGF as some inferior hormone is beyond asinine and shows a lack of understanding of what's at work here in the grand scheme. There is no one sole hormone for growth or better then the other or some master hormone, they are all important and that's where you are lacking again. All of the igf variants are very important in growth, these are the hormones thay attach to the nucleus of the muscle cell. How the fuck could they not be important!?

I'm not the one that you should be calling some Internet googler lol. Don't come at me sideways cuz you failed to present any secret and your post contained misinformation that I responded to. I'm not a copy and paste artist but you seem like you might be.

Why don't you explain how the effects of GHRP2 resulted in growth since igf isn't important and it wrecked your thyroid. I don't expect a real answer to be honest. You merely state things but don't say how they happen yet I'm a copy and past artist. You don't understand the importance of somatostatin or igf in this equation but you mention prolactin....lol

Let's face it, you never had a "secret"

Bitch? Really? Ok lol, I'm not going to even address that.

Somatostatin has everything to do with thyroid, it's one of the hormones that regulates TSH secretion!!! The reason high doses of exogenous GH effect thryoid is because the high GH levels cause the body to release somatostatin which inhibits endogenous GH release, inhibits TSH release, shit it even inhibits gastric motility!!! The last reason is why GHRPs give us the shits, they stop somatostatin dead in its tracks and then they work off grhelin receptors which increase gastric motility.

really, do you want me to copy an paste from my last post to fucking answer this exactly again... I clearly fucking said the ghrp slows the effects of the thyroid because of the high increase of prolactin, once again real world experience find the fuck out for yourself

The reason larger doses of peps work well is because of the increased igf, again this was shown in studies and cauthen proved this with bloodwork right here on PM.

Oh studies that Cauthen showed on here, "studies". So Cauthens test of IGF levels from running cjc with dac.. He showed bloodwork of high IGF levels! Not Bloodwork of fucking 30lbs of muscle growth! So because his IGF levels tested high from running some DAC it is instantly in texted in Red the IGF is the sole reason behind muscle growth??? Haha

Even though higher doses did not result in much more GH rise, IGF levels kept rising. To dismiss IGF as some inferior hormone is beyond asinine and shows a lack of understanding of what's at work here in the grand scheme. There is no one sole hormone for growth or better then the other or some master hormone, they are all important and that's where you are lacking again. All of the igf variants are very important in growth, these are the hormones thay attach to the nucleus of the muscle cell. How the fuck could they not be important!?

Did I say the fuck it wasn't important? I said IGF isn't this Holy fucking Grail source to what makes a human being put on size from these drugs or peptides! In fact I'll say this right now IGF is minuscule in the grand scheme of things, common sense can teach you that. I won't even explain it, waste of my time. Especially to you, cause you know everything.

I'm not the one that you should be calling some Internet googler lol. Don't come at me sideways cuz you failed to present any secret and your post contained misinformation that I responded to. I'm not a copy and paste artist but you seem like you might be.

Failed to present a secret, lol im sorry I let you down on something that didn't sound so great to you. That's why I didn't come right out talking about it. In fact people seem to think these little secrets have to be some giant combo an tweaking of drugs hahaha.. Can't think that it can't be the right exact perfect dose of a simple single drug. Funny thing is all yall got it figured out, that's why yall are still 220lbs looking like highschool football players, while im 10years younger and 100lbs bigger. Guess I had more IGF LR3 then yall.

Why don't you explain how the effects of GHRP2 resulted in growth since igf isn't important and it wrecked your thyroid. I don't expect a real answer to be honest. You merely state things but don't say how they happen yet I'm a copy and past artist. You don't understand the importance of somatostatin or igf in this equation but you mention prolactin....lol

Let's face it, you never had a "secret"

You think like a simpleton and read right over the answer to how ghrp helped me gain 50lbs in 2months. In fact your such a fucking yank you even wrote in your own paragraph mocking me how it helped me gain the weight. Some people are so narrow minded they seem to think that a drug has to have sole action to create the growth, that drugs can't create an "opportunity" to cause the size gain. Look at that sentence slowly and think real close about what I said. I'm not going to waste my time explaining anything, I first mention something's to see how the reaction would be and it has turned into " hey we know everything and FutureFreak7 your wrong as fuck, so I'm gonna argue with you about a bunch of shit that isn't relevant with what you already stated, in fact im going to bring somstostatin cause it's the only factor from hgh or ghrp that can increase/decrease thyroid production, and im a keep my thumb on IGF since every 90% of dumbass peptide threads turn into sn IGF thread cause we are stupid enough to believe IGF is the only reason behind the growth of tissue!" Im not explaining a damn thing. Ghrp isn't the "secret" to be a 350lb monster but it is a secret to creating an oppurtunity to advance the weight scale 30-50lbs in 2months. But once again idk anything so I'll let the 220lb experts teach and correct everyone while a 300lb 24yr old like me goes to the gym an lives this shit! I'm out, headed to the fucking gym to train! Want me to teach you how to train Rambo cause judging by your pics looks like you never done a pull-up in your life! I don't come at you being a bitch or speaking down on you acting like your stupid cause I'll put all the money in the world when it comes to bodybuilding and growing your knowledge is that of a child's to mine. I don't go off on people like this until they demean my intelligence or who I am.

Headed to train legs

Stop being disrespectful because you lack knowledge and got called out for it. You don't care to explain it all? Ok lol, you don't understand it to explain it.

Doesn't matter how big you are buddy or "who" you think you are. Bottom line is the information you posted was incorrect and you showed you lack the knowledge on this subject. You just repeated the same thing you posted before therefore I'm not going to respond to it again because I already did.

Actually you posted a bunch of bullshit and backed it with, "I'm FF7 and I'm 300lbs, I'm bigger then you, and know more" yet you failed to realize the importance of key hormones and how they work.

Explain to us how this high dose of GHRP2 will mess up one's thyroid.

BTW the last guy that was offering to train people was a phony.....seems to be a theme here. No I don't need or want your training advice or any advice from someone posting misinformation. It's ironic you mentioned your "clients" in this thread then offered to train me.....

You fail to realize I did not doubt your GHRP2 experience, I merely pointed out the misinformation in your post and you proceeded to lash out like most do when they are full of shit. That's the reason you are lashing out, because you never had a secret and you thought no one would have the balls to call you out on it.

Judging from the PMs I'm getting, members realize you are full of shit with your whole "I have a big secret charade." Don't be such an attention whore, nobody cares.

FF7 this is absolutely bull shit. You just said the same damn thing 3 times with your last time being "well I'm 350lbs and your 220lbs so fuck off" really dude?? How the fuck does that matter in any way here? You are wrong with what you posted and you have been called out. You can't back it up so you throw a bitch fit and try and push your age and size Into the game? Hello retard have you ever heard of genetics in this sport?? I'm 220lbs but I can guarantee I would beat you in an overall pose down weighing 100lbs less. It ain't about the size buddy. Some of us focus on symmetry, proportions and the overall package being as close to perfect as we can get. Not eat like a powerlifter, skip cardio and gain as much weight as possible good or bad. Your telling us at 330lbs with abs your comparable to Ramy? Ok let's see this too!!! I have no doubt you can train hard and know a thing or two about gear but guess what!? We can too and no one here wants you to train them so quit asking. I'll stick with being 230lbs and cut rather than someone that can barley carry their weight and looks flat and round all year.
Just disappear dude your info here was not what we were hoping for so let it go.

Guys please go and inject 1mg of GHRP-2 and tell me how you feel. It's not for the faint hearted. But sure it would work great with AAS and lots of food.

Im gonna try it, just because Im an idiot !

FF7 this is absolutely bull shit. You just said the same damn thing 3 times with your last time being "well I'm 350lbs and your 220lbs so fuck off" really dude?? How the fuck does that matter in any way here? You are wrong with what you posted and you have been called out. You can't back it up so you throw a bitch fit and try and push your age and size Into the game? Hello retard have you ever heard of genetics in this sport?? I'm 220lbs but I can guarantee I would beat you in an overall pose down weighing 100lbs less. It ain't about the size buddy. Some of us focus on symmetry, proportions and the overall package being as close to perfect as we can get. Not eat like a powerlifter, skip cardio and gain as much weight as possible good or bad. Your telling us at 330lbs with abs your comparable to Ramy? Ok let's see this too!!! I have no doubt you can train hard and know a thing or two about gear but guess what!? We can too and no one here wants you to train them so quit asking. I'll stick with being 230lbs and cut rather than someone that can barley carry their weight and looks flat and round all year.
Just disappear dude your info here was not what we were hoping for so let it go.

Ok you'll beat me post your pics an ill post mine hahaha... My 17yr old physique would destroy your lifetimes work in building a physique. Sorry my info wasn't what you were looking for, I don't know shit you guys are the smart guys, I'm sorry guys I'm not cool cause I'm not average enough to fit in with yall.
Here's me when I was natural an 17.**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Ok you'll beat me post your pics an ill post mine hahaha... My 17yr old physique would destroy your lifetimes work in building a physique. Sorry my info wasn't what you were looking for, I don't know shit you guys are the smart guys, I'm sorry guys I'm not cool cause I'm not average enough to fit in with yall.
Here's me when I was natural an 17.**broken link removed**

And maybe that's why people say you don't need gear at 17, because you can grow naturally at that age. If your still 300 plus pounds at 30, then you will probably be dead before 40. Hope this is not the case for your family and friends.

And maybe that's why people say you don't need gear at 17, because you can grow naturally at that age. If your still 300 plus pounds at 30, then you will probably be dead before 40. Hope this is not the case for your family and friends.

You know nothing of my life so don't say anything in terms for my family an friends you know nothing on what they would want for me as you do not know s thing about me

You know nothing of my life so don't say anything in terms for my family an friends you know nothing on what they would want for me as you do not know s thing about me

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. I put that on the end because I didn't want to look like a asshole that was wishing harm on you. All the best FF7.

FF7, I was thinking to try something like that. But can I divided the dose in two or three applications through the day?

FF7, I was thinking to try something like that. But can I divided the dose in two or three applications through the day?

I don't condone in doing this as I stated it is dangerous but I shared my experience.. I did 3doses a day, 4iu, 4iu and 2iu

I don't condone in doing this as I stated it is dangerous but I shared my experience.. I did 3doses a day, 4iu, 4iu and 2iu

Thank you for sharing your protocol. It sounds like a good way to put on mass if you don't mind getting bulky. It seems it would release very high levels of many hormones which would put a lot of mass on. That's why they stack testosterone and trenbolone with estrogen in cattle implants. There is synergy in high levels of these hormones which puts more mass weight on. I'm guessing the high levels of HGH, prolactin, and cortisol would put a lot of weight on.

Thank you for sharing your protocol. It sounds like a good way to put on mass if you don't mind getting bulky. It seems it would release very high levels of many hormones which would put a lot of mass on. That's why they stack testosterone and trenbolone with estrogen in cattle implants. There is synergy in high levels of these hormones which puts more mass weight on. I'm guessing the high levels of HGH, prolactin, and cortisol would put a lot of weight on.

Thanks HimRoid, yes these different hormones cause the synergy an crest the "oppurtunity" to get bulked big time. Thankyou for respecting my input an experience

Guess I should keep my experiences to myself since most guys already got everything figured out and don't care to here of others experiences when doing certain things, I mean I thought that's exactly why this forum was created.

HimRoid thankyou. Also I do plan on doing this again in the future an I will let you an a few guys know how it all goes because I really do believe there is a time an place for this protocol

Last edited:
Thanks HimRoid, yes these different hormones cause the synergy an crest the "oppurtunity" to get bulked big time. Thankyou for respecting my input an experience

Guess I should keep my experiences to myself since most guys already got everything figured out and don't care to here of others experiences when doing certain things, I mean I thought that's exactly why this forum was created.

HimRoid thankyou. Also I do plan on doing this again in the future an I will let you an a few guys know how it all goes because I really do believe there is a time an place for this protocol

FF7 you do understand that neither myself nor Rambo actually said anything about your protocol not being effective right?? Both of us know very well you could run any GHRP at those doses and gain adequate size. We merely stated that SOME of the information within your protocol is incorrect. I know you believe that your on top of the world now being 330lbs at 24 and know everything about anything but that's not going to matter when you say things like IGF isn't important. In the long run, no matter what, you were incorrect about your theories within your protocol. You just need to stop with the "I know everything" attitude because it's bs and no one cares for it. I do not claim to be an expert on AAS or Peptides and neither does Rambo but I think your forgetting, Rambo started peptides when you were still getting your nose wiped, me a few years later. I would say the "experience" and "documentation" is anyone's but yours yet at 24yrs. You have much to learn bud.

Himroid go ahead and give it a go but be wise and work up to this amount. You WILL gain a shit load of size obviously and that's the main point of this protocol. Just be safe.

conflict? there is a lot to learn, but conflict there should be none. peptides are the best thing since sliced bread. I love em all! esp igf!

Sounds like the protocol is 800mcgs, 800mcgs, and 400mcgs of GHRP2 dosed in three respective doses if im fact it was a 2mg vial. Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't be worried about any sort of thyroid damage, as I stated before I disagree with that. I'd be more worried about going hypoglycemic.

I've gone hypo on doses of upwards of 500mcgs of hex and ghrp2. Some have reported to not be able to go over 250mcgs without going hypo. Be careful and make sure to get your carbs in, especially if its postworkout. I've been in the car racing home sweating going hypo postworkout on peps.

Sounds like the protocol is 800mcgs, 800mcgs, and 400mcgs of GHRP2 dosed in three respective doses if im fact it was a 2mg vial. Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't be worried about any sort of thyroid damage, as I stated before I disagree with that. I'd be more worried about going hypoglycemic.

I've gone hypo on doses of upwards of 500mcgs of hex and ghrp2. Some have reported to not be able to go over 250mcgs without going hypo. Be careful and make sure to get your carbs in, especially if its postworkout. I've been in the car racing home sweating going hypo postworkout on peps.

X2 on this. 500mcg has had me going hypo on plenty of occasions post workout. Keep them skittles handy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131