advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much conflict doing research on peps!

FF7 you do understand that neither myself nor Rambo actually said anything about your protocol not being effective right?? Both of us know very well you could run any GHRP at those doses and gain adequate size. We merely stated that SOME of the information within your protocol is incorrect. I know you believe that your on top of the world now being 330lbs at 24 and know everything about anything but that's not going to matter when you say things like IGF isn't important. In the long run, no matter what, you were incorrect about your theories within your protocol. You just need to stop with the "I know everything" attitude because it's bs and no one cares for it. I do not claim to be an expert on AAS or Peptides and neither does Rambo but I think your forgetting, Rambo started peptides when you were still getting your nose wiped, me a few years later. I would say the "experience" and "documentation" is anyone's but yours yet at 24yrs. You have much to learn bud.

Himroid go ahead and give it a go but be wise and work up to this amount. You WILL gain a shit load of size obviously and that's the main point of this protocol. Just be safe.

Hey flex pack, your a moron, you guys clearly try to pick away at my statement of why my own experience with ghrp worked and how it had nothing to do with IGF! You think I have much to learn but it's the other way around and that goes for everyone who thinks IGF is the real McCoy to muscle growth. Like I said before im not going to waste my time explain why it isn't maybe you could figure it out one day. Funny how Rambo an you started peptides when I was getting my nose wiped and you still look like I did when I was getting my nose wiped! Your peptides and your knowledge really fucking works! You have NO IDEA about my knowledge and my experiences with bodybuilding an life in general. But the name of the game FlexFag is respect. I stated my experience an my thoughts an Rambo came out disrespectful picking apart my very own experience like my experience was a debate LMAO!!! Sn yea as far as I see what I've done and learned on my journey works and what you've done hasn't, so if I can be 300+ at 10%bf im pretty sure I know what works and im pretty sure I'm 90% right about it all. So for the future, I'll keep all my knowledge an experience to myself and next year when you an Rambo are getting your feet wet with 230-240lbs I'll be stepping ON STAGE weighing 300lbs!!! Oh and guess what this will really make your asshole pucker! I won't even use any of that miracle drug IGF! Lol... But from here on out I'll leave my knowledge to myself, guess all you guys already k ow how to be 300+ 10% but you just don't feel like doing it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey flex pack, your a moron, you guys clearly try to pick away at my statement of why my own experience with ghrp worked and how it had nothing to do with IGF! You think I have much to learn but it's the other way around and that goes for everyone who thinks IGF is the real McCoy to muscle growth. Like I said before im not going to waste my time explain why it isn't maybe you could figure it out one day. Funny how Rambo an you started peptides when I was getting my nose wiped and you still look like I did when I was getting my nose wiped! Your peptides and your knowledge really fucking works! You have NO IDEA about my knowledge and my experiences with bodybuilding an life in general. But the name of the game FlexFag is respect. I stated my experience an my thoughts an Rambo came out disrespectful picking apart my very own experience like my experience was a debate LMAO!!! Sn yea as far as I see what I've done and learned on my journey works and what you've done hasn't, so if I can be 300+ at 10%bf im pretty sure I know what works and im pretty sure I'm 90% right about it all. So for the future, I'll keep all my knowledge an experience to myself and next year when you an Rambo are getting your feet wet with 230-240lbs I'll be stepping ON STAGE weighing 300lbs!!! Oh and guess what this will really make your asshole pucker! I won't even use any of that miracle drug IGF! Lol... But from here on out I'll leave my knowledge to myself, guess all you guys already k ow how to be 300+ 10% but you just don't feel like doing it today.

Lol see this is your problem you stupid fucker, you think it's all about how much you weight lol. Who the fuck gives a shit how much they weigh? I gauge my progress by the way I look in the mirror and from week to week progress pics not by how much fat I've gained. Lol you think your stepping on stage at 300lbs? Really dude? You have another thing coming if you think your that gifted unless you plan on being the fat fuck that doesn't belong up there. Phil Heath steps on stage at 245lbs at the O. Your tellin me you have him by 55lbs contest weight??? Wow if that's so then you truly are a freak and at only 24!? Lol I would like to see this current 10% bf at 330lbs haha 95% of bodybuilders don't have a clue how to gauge themselves and it's obvious by that statement that your one of them. I don't give a shit what you looked like when you were 17 so why the fuck did you post that picture?
I'll take my several overall wins and my ️Nationally qualified status and keep furthering my physique the right way, Not the take 5mg of GHRP2 at once and McDonald's diet your way up to 330lbs. What have you accomplished?? Anything?? Oh right just 330lbs of stubby chubby because you know your shit lol.

Sharing protocols are one thing but when your called out because your wrong and still can't back it up then don't bitch fit your way out of it and disrespect everyone on here. We did not disrespect your knowledge by telling you your wrong and asking for your source of information. Instead you say you don't need to back it up and no one knows the amount of knowledge you do and not to question it. Wow what a fucking duche you are. Then you PM several members and ask them if they want you as a trainer?? Lol really dude!? I'm still laughing at that!!

Lol see this is your problem you stupid fucker, you think it's all about how much you weight lol. Who the fuck gives a shit how much they weigh? I gauge my progress by the way I look in the mirror and from week to week progress pics not by how much fat I've gained. Lol you think your stepping on stage at 300lbs? Really dude? You have another thing coming if you think your that gifted unless you plan on being the fat fuck that doesn't belong up there. Phil Heath steps on stage at 245lbs at the O. Your tellin me you have him by 55lbs contest weight??? Wow if that's so then you truly are a freak and at only 24!? Lol I would like to see this current 10% bf at 330lbs haha 95% of bodybuilders don't have a clue how to gauge themselves and it's obvious by that statement that your one of them. I don't give a shit what you looked like when you were 17 so why the fuck did you post that picture?
I'll take my several overall wins and my ️Nationally qualified status and keep furthering my physique the right way, Not the take 5mg of GHRP2 at once and McDonald's diet your way up to 330lbs. What have you accomplished?? Anything?? Oh right just 330lbs of stubby chubby because you know your shit lol.

Sharing protocols are one thing but when your called out because your wrong and still can't back it up then don't bitch fit your way out of it and disrespect everyone on here. We did not disrespect your knowledge by telling you your wrong and asking for your source of information. Instead you say you don't need to back it up and no one knows the amount of knowledge you do and not to question it. Wow what a fucking duche you are. Then you PM several members and ask them if they want you as a trainer?? Lol really dude!? I'm still laughing at that!!

PM people asking them if I want them as my trainer????? REALLY!!!! PLEASE LETS GET A MOD IN HERE TO DECIPHER EVERY ONE OF MY PRIVATE MESSAGES TO SEE IF THAT IS TRUE! Your either making that up or whoever said this to you is making that up. I never said not to question my knowledge but when people completely try to dismember your own experience when doing a certain thing as your wrong about your own experience it's pretty disrespectful an fucked up to do. It's funny cause I considered Rambo my friend an then I get a huge slap in the face, okay if you don't agree you can speak about it differently but the way he spoke was out of line to me. I'm done speaking to you, an likeI said im done with ProMuscle members im not helping anyone in terms of anything on my opinions or my experiences, I'll stick to my halo pharmaceutical thread an my job being a rep. I see Rambo isn't joining in because he's trying to stay professional as he's a rep for superior peptides but funny how the only peptide rep that had anything respectful to say was HimRoid an Elvia.. Did they attack my experience, no they just simply said thanks for sharing it an people don't go shooting 1mg of ghrp now. Rambo didn't he made it his ordeal to tear apart my experience an my philosophy behind the prolactin and slowing of my thyroid to give my body the opportunity to put on weight and turn things to IGF... I'll stick to myself on this forum... BUT IF A MOD WANTS TO CLARIFY MY PRIVATE MESSAGES I HSVE NOT ONCE ASKED SNYONE TO LET ME TRAIN THEM! FLEX PACK IS MAKING UP LIES!!! Search my Handle mods can get on my profile, im an open fucking book and im as real as they get, im out of here

PM people asking them if I want them as my trainer????? REALLY!!!! PLEASE LETS GET A MOD IN HERE TO DECIPHER EVERY ONE OF MY PRIVATE MESSAGES TO SEE IF THAT IS TRUE! Your either making that up or whoever said this to you is making that up. I never said not to question my knowledge but when people completely try to dismember your own experience when doing a certain thing as your wrong about your own experience it's pretty disrespectful an fucked up to do. It's funny cause I considered Rambo my friend an then I get a huge slap in the face, okay if you don't agree you can speak about it differently but the way he spoke was out of line to me. I'm done speaking to you, an likeI said im done with ProMuscle members im not helping anyone in terms of anything on my opinions or my experiences, I'll stick to my halo pharmaceutical thread an my job being a rep. I see Rambo isn't joining in because he's trying to stay professional as he's a rep for superior peptides but funny how the only peptide rep that had anything respectful to say was HimRoid an Elvia.. Did they attack my experience, no they just simply said thanks for sharing it an people don't go shooting 1mg of ghrp now. Rambo didn't he made it his ordeal to tear apart my experience an my philosophy behind the prolactin and slowing of my thyroid to give my body the opportunity to put on weight and turn things to IGF... I'll stick to myself on this forum... BUT IF A MOD WANTS TO CLARIFY MY PRIVATE MESSAGES I HSVE NOT ONCE ASKED SNYONE TO LET ME TRAIN THEM! FLEX PACK IS MAKING UP LIES!!! Search my Handle mods can get on my profile, im an open fucking book and im as real as they get, im out of here

I don't know if it was true or not, there were PM's being sent all thru this argument and that was just something I heard but I'm NOT calling you out on it if you say it wasn't true. I am not one to make up lies and don't need to. As you state of professional status with sponsors, yes I am also a rep for UGPeptides and MedLabs. I'm done with this conversation as well. There has been disrespect both ways and I apologize on my end. It's obvious your a freak and know a thing or two about mass and cycles. I guess we just see differently about a thing or two but that's not to say your protocol isn't 100% effective in the way you say it is. I'm sure your a good guy and I know you mean well. It was actually really cool of you to share your protocol that you wanted to keep a secret. Anyways sorry for bumping heads and I hope the 3 of us can just forget about this shit. We all have the same goal in mind so we should prolly end the hate mail. Also congrats about being featured member[emoji106]

I don't know if it was true or not, there were PM's being sent all thru this argument and that was just something I heard but I'm NOT calling you out on it if you say it wasn't true. I am not one to make up lies and don't need to. As you state of professional status with sponsors, yes I am also a rep for UGPeptides and MedLabs. I'm done with this conversation as well. There has been disrespect both ways and I apologize on my end. It's obvious your a freak and know a thing or two about mass and cycles. I guess we just see differently about a thing or two but that's not to say your protocol isn't 100% effective in the way you say it is. I'm sure your a good guy and I know you mean well. It was actually really cool of you to share your protocol that you wanted to keep a secret. Anyways sorry for bumping heads and I hope the 3 of us can just forget about this shit. We all have the same goal in mind so we should prolly end the hate mail. Also congrats about being featured member[emoji106]

Your not calling me out on it huh? You just did in your last post! Now I mention mods come check everything you wanna change your accusations! That's what I thought, no we can't be cool im not cool with people like you, I did nothing to your or Rambo an I get this in return. I stood up for myself an that's that. I'm not cool with yall and I don't care to be an I hope the mods do come in and check all the "secret PMs that I made asking people to be there trainer" . I lie about nothing ever. In fact I've had numerous people ask me to be there trainer an I turned them down! Screw you an screw Rambo. Please don't quote my post cause I'm tired of getting notifications. You can talk more crap about me but don't quote my post, thanks, im out

Your not calling me out on it huh? You just did in your last post! Now I mention mods come check everything you wanna change your accusations! That's what I thought, no we can't be cool im not cool with people like you, I did nothing to your or Rambo an I get this in return. I stood up for myself an that's that. I'm not cool with yall and I don't care to be an I hope the mods do come in and check all the "secret PMs that I made asking people to be there trainer" . I lie about nothing ever. In fact I've had numerous people ask me to be there trainer an I turned them down! Screw you an screw Rambo. Please don't quote my post cause I'm tired of getting notifications. You can talk more crap about me but don't quote my post, thanks, im out

How bout you don't quote mine with more hate mail when I'm trying to call a truths about it. I don't care who looks through my messages. I told you that was simply something asked and I mentioned it. I don't give a shit if you did or didn't ask people, he'll I don't even know if it was on this topic or another one, just something I heard but you have also mentioned how many clients you have and how many people you train so it was an eyebrow raiser.
Like I said. Me and Rambo don't really care either way, we just want this shit to end. If you want to keep posting up here for the others who would like to use your protocol then by all means do it!
I'm trying to reason with you about this so don't be an ass hole and say something all smart again. Just accept it and don't quote my post. I too am sick of these dumb notifications. Mellow out and take it.

Dude leave me alone. Your a liar and you tried to slander my name, I have many clients only one is on this board. An go ahead speak for Rambo some more. If the mods decide to investigate which they probably won't because they more than likely believe me already and have all my personal info then maybe they might see you never even got a PM by anyone saying I asked to be there trainer and you created that lie out of thin air for the sole purpose of trying to talk shit to me. Leave me alone

Last edited:
How bout you don't quote mine with more hate mail when I'm trying to call a truths about it. I don't care who looks through my messages. I told you that was simply something asked and I mentioned it. I don't give a shit if you did or didn't ask people, he'll I don't even know if it was on this topic or another one, just something I heard but you have also mentioned how many clients you have and how many people you train so it was an eyebrow raiser.
Like I said. Me and Rambo don't really care either way, we just want this shit to end. If you want to keep posting up here for the others who would like to use your protocol then by all means do it!
I'm trying to reason with you about this so don't be an ass hole and say something all smart again. Just accept it and don't quote my post. I too am sick of these dumb notifications. Mellow out and take it.

Just let it go brother. You can't reason with some, it's cool, this shit ain't personal.

Last edited:
Just let it go brother. You can't reason with some, it's cool, this shit ain't personal.

It's not about reasoning, the guy just tried to slander my name by creating lies out of thin air. Now it's a different ballpark. I hope the mods do step in on that cause that's wrong, we can argue bout this an that but when you create lies to ruin someone's public persona on the forum that's wrong. In fact that's something a female would do. I thought you an I were friends Rambo an you came at me sideways during the discussion an that pissed me off. I apologize for insulting you an I still have respect for you but flex pack I won't and don't an never will

Gonna use Rambos code at Research Liquids Europe and give the whole 2 mg ghrp-2 a go , just waiting for my visa card to arrive in a day or two

You think I want others to use my protocol? No.. My whole reason for it all was to post my experience about something that put 50lbs on me in 2 months. Sorry I shared it with you guys

It's not about reasoning, the guy just tried to slander my name by creating lies out of thin air. Now it's a different ballpark. I hope the mods do step in on that cause that's wrong, we can argue bout this an that but when you create lies to ruin someone's public persona on the forum that's wrong. In fact that's something a female would do. I thought you an I were friends Rambo an you came at me sideways during the discussion an that pissed me off. I apologize for insulting you an I still have respect for you but flex pack I won't and don't an never will

I already explained that if you care to read. No lie, I did not know if it were true or not so I just threw it out there. So much hate has came from you in each paragraph that I'm quite sure you are the one trying to slander our names here. I did nothing wrong and your still going. You absolutely won't stop even though I have tried reasoning with you. You have a serious problem dude.
You'll quote this post with more hate mail I'm waiting for it.....

I already explained that if you care to read. No lie, I did not know if it were true or not so I just threw it out there. So much hate has came from you in each paragraph that I'm quite sure you are the one trying to slander our names here. I did nothing wrong and your still going. You absolutely won't stop even though I have tried reasoning with you. You have a serious problem dude.
You'll quote this post with more hate mail I'm waiting for it.....

Dude. You didn't know if it was true or not?? Who did you even hear it from?? Expose the person who told the lie or admit you made it up cause as far as my understanding your the first an only person to say something like this. There isn't another thread talking about me. So who PMd you during this "conflict" an said those things

I apologize if I came off like an asshole that wasn't my intent. Let's not keep rehashing the same stuff, let's just drop it. Stupid things were said from both sides. This isn't personal, let's just move on.

I apologize if I came off like an asshole that wasn't my intent. Let's not keep rehashing the same stuff, let's just drop it. Stupid things were said from both sides. This isn't personal, let's just move on.

Ok I'm done with it.. Flex pack did make up a lie about the training stuff.. But whatever.

Agree. I'm not bringing anyone's else's name into this for more arguments sake. Enough is enough, I said my peace many times and I'm done.

Agree. I'm not bringing anyone's else's name into this for more arguments sake. Enough is enough, I said my peace many times and I'm done.

Yea well to fully end this, whoever did say that about me an the training is lyin. If somebody really did PM you saying that Flexpack they are lying an that was wrong of them to say something like that. I've actually turned down numerous people who have asked me to train them because because I just know they aren't ready for me as their coach, an I have also had people mistaken me for a different coach wanting to hire me and I rightfully an honestly led them to the coach they were looking for instead of trying to be salesman and catch them. I may be an asshole but I'm not a liar or a thief or con artist in anyway, I'm brutally honest.

Flexpack I apologize for treating you like shit an saying bad cus words. I'm done arguing about this dumbass stuff

Last edited:
Yea well to fully end this, whoever did say that about me an the training is lyin. If somebody really did PM you saying that Flexpack they are lying an that was wrong of them to say something like that

I do believe you. There have been a few people in the past that try and get clients by saying they have secret protocols and when people show interested, the guy will PM them and name his price. I am not saying you did any of that, just mentioning some of those idiots that have done shit like that in the past.

Yea well to fully end this, whoever did say that about me an the training is lyin. If somebody really did PM you saying that Flexpack they are lying an that was wrong of them to say something like that. I've actually turned down numerous people who have asked me to train them because because I just know they aren't ready for me as their coach, an I have also had people mistaken me for a different coach wanting to hire me and I rightfully an honestly led them to the coach they were looking for instead of trying to be salesman and catch them. I may be an asshole but I'm not a liar or a thief or con artist in anyway, I'm brutally honest.

Flexpack I apologize for treating you like shit an saying bad cus words. I'm done arguing about this dumbass stuff

Thank you FF7 and I'm sorry again for immediately coming off like an ass hole on something that was so precious to you. It was really cool of you to let us chime in on one of your secrets.
I am done arguing as well and I hope we can move past this stupid topic. I don't want PM enemies and I don't want you to hate me for being a dick about something stupid. I'm sorry bro.

Thank you FF7 and I'm sorry again for immediately coming off like an ass hole on something that was so precious to you. It was really cool of you to let us chime in on one of your secrets.
I am done arguing as well and I hope we can move past this stupid topic. I don't want PM enemies and I don't want you to hate me for being a dick about something stupid. I'm sorry bro.

I don't hate anyone, hate is a strong word. An it's cool I ask for your forgiveness in the same manner. It was stupid to attack each other that way. Let's be friends

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner