over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SO MUCH GH THESE DAYS

I know in my country some "brands" just by from some sponsors here, make or label their own boxes, put a fancy name on a label to slap on the vials and poof, new brand. Every year or so one or 2 new ones start but it's the same stuff every time, just twice as expensive.

Costco here 14.49 for 60 eggs.

You just make the designs for the boxes & labels and send them Mr. Friendly Chinese middle man who then arranges the Chinese generics to be placed in vials with your labels and in your boxes and they turn up at your door a few weeks later.

Its soo easy you just need enough capital for around 100 kits and some image files

Lol yea I get the good eggs and it’s about $10. Yea GH has gone down and I believe most of it is legit. That said it doesn’t quite feel like Serostim, Serono, or Eli Lilly it’s def GH but name brand pharma GH affects me in a way I just can’t put my finger on even better than the Jin Li kits. There was prolly still is a liquid pen Genotropin, same thing made my joints feel like I was 15 again mind you I was in my late 20s. I got a Serostim kit 2 years ago and same gig. I know people will say it’s mental but it 100% isn’t. I love being able to high dose the blue tops and the results are there totally just not quite name brand pharma but the old tren amps Parabolan from France was a low dose and to me was better than any tren we have today,
I 1000% agree. If I remember correctly they were Negma 1.5ml and 76.5 or something like that mgs??? Two a week is all I needed and would be hard as nails. I don’t think it was metal either. Definitely something I have not experienced since. I have taken 100mg of ugl ace ed or oed and I would choose two parabolan amps for sure.

I’m not in the know by any measure but here’s my take. I believe there’s a few sources in China that are legitimate pharmaceutical companies, that are selling the raw powder at prices that are low enough for UGLs and resellers to mark up the price 2-3x (probably more) and still make a nice profit. I think it’s the same issue as Fentanyl flooding the markets, what I mean is, nobody’s been able to shut down getting legitimate raw powders from China so it’s flooding the market and prices have come down.

All I hear from the media is this whole fentanyl epidemic. Ive never seen it, been offered it, know anyone that has ever used it nor how to get it.

But I can anything else. Is this whole out of control fentanyl pandemic a media beat up or facts?

All I hear from the media is this whole fentanyl epidemic. Ive never seen it, been offered it, know anyone that has ever used it nor how to get it.

But I can anything else. Is this whole out of control fentanyl pandemic a media beat up or facts?
Eastern Port states it's pretty bad. It's mixed into the heroin most ODs are from fentanyl

I 1000% agree. If I remember correctly they were Negma 1.5ml and 76.5 or something like that mgs??? Two a week is all I needed and would be hard as nails. I don’t think it was metal either. Definitely something I have not experienced since. I have taken 100mg of ugl ace ed or oed and I would choose two parabolan amps for sure.
Oh yea Parabolan was liquid gold and we all judge tren by how dark or orange it is but with pharma the taste was there but it was always a light amber and pretty much never got tren cough, now I’ll admit I got on stage in the early 2000s so it and the Syntex 2 ml mast amps I only got to use for a few years but there’s def a difference

Ÿ
Oh yea Parabolan was liquid gold and we all judge tren by how dark or orange it is but with pharma the taste was there but it was always a light amber and pretty much never got tren cough, now I’ll admit I got on stage in the early 2000s so it and the Syntex 2 ml mast amps I only got to use for a few years but there’s def a difference
Dark orange is due to burning the tren while dissolving at high temps

I run two different brands of eggs right now, one chicken is stamped as farm grade eggs and the other chicken is a privately branded generic egg with lots of favorable reviews. Both are equally effective eggs; I don't notice any difference between the two. Price is somewhat comparable, but the privately branded version is cheaper than the farm grade egg and just as effective.

I don't pretend to be a GH expert, but I can assure the OP that while raw GH does exist, and you might even be able to obtain it from a reliable source, the subsequent lyophilization process employed on those raws to generate the GH we use is quite complex. Not only is the equipment expensive and not easily obtained, but the process itself is quite sensitive. There's a reason that the chinese generic GH on the market varies so much in terms of purity, dimer content, etc. (that's not intended to be a potshot on chinese generics, over the last few years, quality has been quite good).

It's my understanding that the vast majority of the chinese generic GH on the market is being manufactured at the same facilities as the chinese commercial GH is being made. The stuff going to the hospitals is going out the front door, the stuff going to the US and Europe is going out the back door. Because the stuff going out the back door is not likely being tested according to any commercial QC standards, faster lyophilization procedures are likely employed (time is money). You're still getting real GH, but the purity is typically less. I think what we're seeing with some of the generics is that they're compensating by overdosing the vials, and that's why some of these are testing at 12IUs, 15IUs, and even 18IUs.

Lol yea I get the good eggs and it’s about $10. Yea GH has gone down and I believe most of it is legit. That said it doesn’t quite feel like Serostim, Serono, or Eli Lilly it’s def GH but name brand pharma GH affects me in a way I just can’t put my finger on even better than the Jin Li kits. There was prolly still is a liquid pen Genotropin, same thing made my joints feel like I was 15 again mind you I was in my late 20s. I got a Serostim kit 2 years ago and same gig. I know people will say it’s mental but it 100% isn’t. I love being able to high dose the blue tops and the results are there totally just not quite name brand pharma but the old tren amps Parabolan from France was a low dose and to me was better than any tren we have today,

So let me pick your brain. If the HGH and TREN, MAST, Etc.. we are using today is indeed real, then what's the underlying difference between the products in the past compared to those of today?

So let me pick your brain. If the HGH and TREN, MAST, Etc.. we are using today is indeed real, then what's the underlying difference between the products in the past compared to those of today?
The body of the users.

Being bigger/older has an effect and people keep forgetting that or they don't want to admit that. I wouldn't be blown away by 300mgs of test but seven years ago it completely morphed me. Doesn't mean that the gear nowadays is shit lol.

The body of the users.

Being bigger/older has an effect and people keep forgetting that or they don't want to admit that. I wouldn't be blown away by 300mgs of test but seven years ago it completely morphed me. Doesn't mean that the gear nowadays is shit lol.

I agree. Those that have had access to those gems, had access many years ago. Once you’ve been on long enough, put a ton of size on, it just won’t hit the same as it did when you were fresh in the game and smaller. Just my .02

Us older guys had access to good stuff (other than the fakes) these were also our first taste of gear. Then we went years with under dosed stuff. Now a days I don't see much difference.

I am not marssel but I will give my opinion. From reading marssel’s posts I’m assuming we are about the same age and competed about the same time.

I have thought about your question a couple times before. My opinion is what I believe is same as marssel. I honestly think the drugs were better. My reason…..…based off of results. But tbh probably other factors in reality besides the drugs. Was it bc I was younger (effort, no injuries,more desire), was it bc I lived ate and breathed bodybuilding, was it because I was a bodybuilder full time, was it because everything in my life revolved around bodybuilding, was it bc I didn’t care about my health, was it because I could put a infinite amount of $ into bodybuilding as I didn’t have other bills like now, was it bc bodybuilding was the most important thing in my life, I would say yes to them all.

The problem for myself now, if the answer is the latter, then it’s my fault. It’s way easier to say the drugs were better, than face the reality. I am older and life has changed. So yes, the drugs were better!!!!

Ÿ

Dark orange is due to burning the tren while dissolving at high temps
Good to know I just assumed it wasn’t washed thoroughly

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic