over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much utter BS being said across the boards lately

I agree with you on the difference...however even if you would cut that cycle in half...that is still ALOT of gear for someone that weights 173 lbs. And I doubt the gear would be under dosed by half inless its total crap worthless bathtub labs. If it was all together bunk I think someone would noticed asap and stop the cycle and switch brands rather then load 4-5 times more and try it...I could be wrong tho.

Yeah I agree on that. Even if it was 50% underdosed it is still a shitload of gear to take to be 173lbs (I can't believe it is even possible to use that much and not be more the 173lbs)...

Are they shredded to the bone?
I am very curious about this. I would think that even if your training sucked and you didn't eat well, you would still look pretty hard and lean on a gram of tren.
I really want to see what a guy looks like on that dose.

No not shredded to the bone and when I say 215 I don't meant at my height, 5'6".....I mean 5'10"+:)

I just smile.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Training balls to the wall and bust your ass in the kitchen is the only way I have ever known to have the kind freak dense look that Dorian, Ronnie, Branch and the rest of the guys that train balls to the wall have. Yes Cutler and Heath and all maybe look fantastic, but they lack the density and quality the harder trained pros have... If course chemical enhancement is a big-big part of the game but it is the last part of you want to reach your truly best...
Get your training and nutritional plan in check FIRST... THEN buy the highest quality chemical enhancements you can find and get your ass to work, and that's how you'll reach your ultimate physique! This recipe is proven for years and never failed anyone doing it ;-)

Sorry for the misspelling guys... Just posting from my iphone as fast as I can lol!

It could be a combination of both factors, some underdosed and some just poor response. Chances are too he is doing something wrong in training, eating, sleeping, etc.

I would think a competitive bodybuilder with a coach would know how to train, eat, and sleep by now. I'm with Sl1ced on this. Seems way too fishy to me

I would think a competitive bodybuilder with a coach would know how to train, eat, and sleep by now. I'm with Sl1ced on this. Seems way too fishy to me

Great, you're back. I'm trying to get reapproved at GB.

I agree with you on the difference...however even if you would cut that cycle in half...that is still ALOT of gear for someone that weights 173 lbs. And I doubt the gear would be under dosed by half inless its total crap worthless bathtub labs. If it was all together bunk I think someone would noticed asap and stop the cycle and switch brands rather then load 4-5 times more and try it...I could be wrong tho.

Agreed! Cutting the AAS part of that cycle in half, it is still 2.5grams!! Then there's still the GH, Insulin, T3, etc, etc!! Even if the guy is only five feet tall, it's still ridiculous....I think Future Freek said, "where do you go from there?"...Answer...To the morgue in the not to distant future!! I would love to see this guy's blood panel mid cycle!!!

Agreed! Cutting the AAS part of that cycle in half, it is still 2.5grams!! Then there's still the GH, Insulin, T3, etc, etc!! Even if the guy is only five feet tall, it's still ridiculous....I think Future Freek said, "where do you go from there?"...Answer...To the morgue in the not to distant future!! I would love to see this guy's blood panel mid cycle!!!

Doubt that guys GH's is GH, too. It may be hcg, the entire dosage seems like true bunk stuff. 100mg Nolva? 5g Letro? Forget 50% this stuff is 10-15% dosed.

There's no quality control. And his diet/training could be off, but if that gears legit and if his response is miserable, he'd still be okay. The gear is absolute shit, he needs to change his source.

Gotta agree with Sliced on this one Mal. When I say "underdosed" I meant basically nothing but inactive oil. Switching to something real and you really feel it. Whenever I have got some fake garbage I feel nothing so for me the underdosed stuff is basically just oil or maybe test. Test is a cheaper substitue for many more expensive AAS.

Guess I just dont have any experience with that, maybe I was lucky. All of the stuff I bought always produced results. I do feel though that the powders used werent as pure. I get really good results from just 100 mg/wk of the pharm test I take prescribed from my doctor and I really doubt if 100 mg/wk of the UG stuff I used to use would be so good. Main thing I notice is that the pharm produces nearly zero swelling or pain in the injection site.

Yeah, thats what I was sayin but nobody is buying it! I guess there is a lot of gear out there that is nothing but oil!

Maybe the coach is the one sellin it to him and hes making a killing!?

Maybe the coach is the one sellin it to him and hes making a killing!?

Easily believable. I'd believe that theory at a greater length than his gear is anywhere near accurately dosed.

I would think the coach wants his clients only the best stuff and would not allow him bunk as his name is backing the person....

But then again -- some people have to go for the better price and get cheapo....

This is all a trickle down from a top "guru" that helps the current top of the top right now....

You see, alot of these local top national guys or smaller named freshman pro's will simply recycle the info they got from the pro guru they invested in and just trickle it down to their clients.

This is what I personally see happening --- Usually competitors lie or embellish that they take LESS stuff, so if the actual person is admitting it, I tend to believe them, but say DAMN!!!!! something doesn;t quite add up and I think I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!:lightbulb:

The dude started competing in 2007 or so, and never built that damn foundation of consistent training. Has nice shape, and structure, but was rushed in a hurry and immediately got under the guidance of someone aggressive.

This is not longevity and I think he KNOWS IT now.....

-FF

I only read page 1 so far, but I just wanted to say FUCKING THANK YOU. I cannot stand these pussies trying to justify lazyness.

Drugs are very important, but take 2 guys on the same stack, and same "genes", and the guy who trains and eats harder will look better. There is no room to do anything on cruise control if you want to be your best, ESPECIALLY training and diet.

I absolutely love training and if I am not pushing myself, what the fuck is the point?

Damn. That's a lot if it's all accurately dosed, and in that case I do not think it is. He could be taking that but really only getting half of it. That's a point that's overlooked. Is your gear really what it says it is?

IF it's dosed at, let's say, 1/2 of what it says it is, then he is still on 2g to get to 173 on stage!!!!!

Exactly AMD, competitive guy with a coach would know how to do this stuff.

If he's been competing since 2007, he'll know if his gear is legit.

Whatever it is, I feel bad for the guy lol

IF it's dosed at, let's say, 1/2 of what it says it is, then he is still on 2g to get to 173 on stage!!!!!

I doubt it's even half.

I doubt it's even half.

Ok, let's say it is 25% potency, that is still a g of aas a week to step on stage at 173. Unless he's 4'6, he should probably throw in the towel

Not sure why there is so many ppl quick to say his gear is bunk or under dosed.....I bet it pretty damn close to what its supposed to be.....his diet and training could be all out of wack....not resting enough....maybe his receptors are flooded out....I mean we really dont know all the details...but it could be a number of reasons why this guy isnt growing or getting any bigger....if this is what his current cycle at the time looked like then what were his last 2-3? Hate to say it but maybe this cycle isnt as much as he normally uses.

Like I said there is a number of reasons why he may not be getting results even if the gear was good.... I am pretty sure we have all seen someone who used legit gear but slacked on their diet and training and just didnt get anywhere. The gym is filled with ppl like that....think they can inject tons of gear and do as little as possible...or maybe this cat just doesnt know what hardcore training is....or maybe he is over training....we dont know...but I am pretty sure that his gear...at least some of it has to be legit....I mean shit he is on so much of it...some of it has to be real.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131