over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So my GF used my BP monitor I got from her mother, and the results concern me

BP is normally high first thing in the morning.

Really? I actually had my best reading and 2nd only normal reading when I woke up. Once at 4 in the morning bc and the second at 8:30 am.

One problem I have (I should put this in my own BP thread I have but whatever) is I love the taste of cotton candy bangs. I see Amazon has a caffeine free version by the case I need to try, bc I will drink 3=4 some long days when I bartend for 10 hours. Its my new diet coke and thats 300mg caffeine per can. Im gonna try the caffeine free bc I could care less about the caffeine, I like coffee too, so I need to wake up and have a cup of coffee and when I want that cotton candy Bang drink a caffeine free one. Theyre alaso expensive at$2-3 each so thats a huge issue for me, but I drink one when I wake up and 1 at work and 1 when I get home with dinner. That shit HAS TO STOP!

I feel it affects my pumps too bc all the constriction from the caffeine.

I will keep yall updated, I was gonna show her the thread but some comments may make her sensitive self get in her feelings, so I hope the doc tells her what she needs to hear. What her mom and I have been saying for a few months sporadically

Just like bigdog123, I believe you guys are getting trolled. You guys seem to enjoy feeding these trolls 😥

Do yourself a favor, kick her to the curb. A big girl now becomes an even bigger girl later. Genetics will dictate this along with bad habits that she will likely always have. You don’t want to be that miserable guy who hates his wife with no sex life etc. You will end up resenting her and cheating on her with hot, thin chicks that you could have had in the first place.

Not what you want to hear but I have so many friends and coworkers that ended up like this. You can see the look in their eyes of sheer misery, it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Thank God I never settled until I found exactly what I wanted and knew going forward that it would remain that way. Guys at work hate me for it and I couldn’t be happier. Choose wisely...

No thats for me, and she was putting off the doctor and now doing that she has an appointment made at 8:30 am tomorrow so it helped. The BP monitor is to measure my progress bc I had a thread where I got edema and am now on BP meds.

It helped and opened her eyes up some more, she knew, she was in denial. She doesnt eat terrible. She also doesnt eat enough to lose weight. She wakes up has coffee at 9 am, gets to work at 10 and has a wrap they serve (grillled chicken or sliced ham so not bad) then doesnt eat again until 11 PM when she gets off. Her metabolism is stagnant and on days off she goes to her oarents and theyre french and make the most unhealthy fooid, but thats 1 time every week.

I think some of it is hormonal, thyroid, and bad eating habits, and bad genetics. Theyre all big and many had to have the gastric surgery. Her sister was shorter but much chubbier looking and looks close to normal now. There is no willpower to I feel it may be the road to take eventually if her mother (not obese) and my advice and attempts dont work.
She has got to be sneaking food during the day that you dont know about. There is no way she is about 300 lbs at 5' 8" as a female and not taking in a lot of calories. No way is she eating only 2000 to 3000 calories weighing that much. My exwife was heavy, about same height and 235 lbs and she had places where she would hide little stashes of candy. Really sneaky, and I would never catch her eating. She had me fooled until I discovered them. She would lie to my face too about eating more.

I will keep yall updated, I was gonna show her the thread but some comments may make her sensitive self get in her feelings, so I hope the doc tells her what she needs to hear. What her mom and I have been saying for a few months sporadically
Dont show her the thread! Smart decision. Even if the comments were mostly good it might still piss her off because you posted this on a public forum. Keep that to yourself.

No dude publicly admits he's dating a 300lb chick. Clearly trolling.

We need proof you of you porking her holding a sign with your SN for proof.
The girl in his profile photo doesnt look that big, maybe youre right.

That BP seems low for 5’8” 300. Maybe she’s on Tren and DNP behind your back.

I need to be high to read this rubbish. BIGDOG at it again

Trolled? She is in my profile pic bro. I love her. Ive dated hot yong thin women, we have great sex. Shes faithful and a good person. I left a banging hot tattoo artist for this chick bc she is stable, doesnt lie or cheat and has good values.

The girl in his profile photo doesnt look that big, maybe youre right.

She is tall and has a lot of muscle. I pro,ise you she is close to 300. Im 240ish and she is bigger than me. Im not trolling. She has gained more recently that was when she was maybe 265-275

Do yourself a favor, kick her to the curb. A big girl now becomes an even bigger girl later. Genetics will dictate this along with bad habits that she will likely always have. You don’t want to be that miserable guy who hates his wife with no sex life etc. You will end up resenting her and cheating on her with hot, thin chicks that you could have had in the first place.

Not what you want to hear but I have so many friends and coworkers that ended up like this. You can see the look in their eyes of sheer misery, it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Thank God I never settled until I found exactly what I wanted and knew going forward that it would remain that way. Guys at work hate me for it and I couldn’t be happier. Choose wisely...

I was settling with women that were total ruthless cunts bc how hot they were. I like em thick. She has just gained some weight recently and I am in love with her and will not leave her. Im gonna be with her and help her thru this to get back to what she was.

I would never cheat on her. We have good sex. She has tons of muscle too. IDK how still but she did lift with me for a while and the chick is strong. This isnt that situation. I left a certifiable 10 tattoo artist named Lindsay for this girl.

Im posting this bc I love her with all of my heart and her family and am concerned about her recent weight gain and Im being told Im trolling. This is the woman Im gonna marry. She wont be this way forever bc if she has to have a surgery she will, but thats last resort. Her dad and sister had it and the dad is big but much smaller now and the sister is now normal sized Id say and has more confidence. My girl Katrina only recently has lost her confidence some but she wasnt she ashamed fat girl her sister was.

Ive dated some mega hotties and many were good, but there wont be her getting bigger and bigger bc I love her and want to keep her around and help her get healthier.

She has been there for me at rock bottom, when I was doing bad in life and stood by me bc thats love and I will always do the same for her. If you saw her you wouldnt say "damn thats a giant ass ugly bitch" bc she wears it well, but recently stress and bad eating and not working out has gotten her much bigger. Quarantine got us both bigger, and I work out so I lost most of it already and added more muscle.

But no I am not trolling. Thats what she looks like, and thats what she weighs. And Im certainly not gonna leave the woman Im gonna marry bc she has gained some weight. Im not that superficial. I want her healthy. I want her confidence back, and Im going to do whatever it takes to help her get there.

My whole life has gotten better since Ive been with her. She has made me a better man, urged me to improve my credit, helped me when I would switch jobs. We have our money, not mine or hers.

I am far from settling with this one. She is having some issues right now and doesnt look the way she did 2 years agi but Im not gonna jump ship bc she gained some weight. Ive seen her lose it quickly I need her at the gym w me again and us eating healthy like we were before.

I wouldnt post this as a troll or ask if I didnt love her and want real advice. I like my women ticker and she wants to get back to what she was. I take her to the doc in 5 hours so Im off to bed

Dont show her the thread! Smart decision. Even if the comments were mostly good it might still piss her off because you posted this on a public forum. Keep that to yourself.

She would actually probably cry her eyes out tbh. And no Maldorf Im not trolling by saying my gf has gained a ton of weight in the past year. Im just honest and not ashamed of her. I bartend and get numbers of very good looking women from time to time or get asked what Im doing after work and I say "going home to my baby and our little pup"

Not to be a dick but did you really need a bp monitor to know being severely obese was unhealthy? Even if her bp was fine she’s 300lbs of over 50% bf

She knows bro. Its her taking her first steps bc she is realizing her body isnt handling it well. It helped and got a doctors appointment finally made.

How many fucking threads are you going to start a day.....BORING!!!!

Damn bro, sorry I was active today and enjoying the advice I get from many of you most of the time. Not used to the dickhead responses here though. Sorry I bored you Mr. IFBB Pro. Ill be sure to entertain you more next time fuck stick

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear