over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So my GF used my BP monitor I got from her mother, and the results concern me

Yeah seriously stfu already

Very toxic all of the sudden. I didnt expect these responses for one day of asking questions on my day off, I was enjoying myself and being active. I wont start any more threads then boss man

shots fired
LOL, I just sit back and wait for the mods to take care of this clown, I can already see he won't be around for long.

"With age comes patience grasshopper" (Kung Fu)

Absolutely. Thyroid issues, diabetes, etc etc etc are right around the corner and Id imagine we will find many things are already off with her bc of it.
You can be assured she is at least prediabetic if not full blown.

Emotional???!!! Dude not to be a dick but, She's a fat cow! This is a fucking bodybuilding board! Holy Christ! Where do I start.
This has to be bullshit! You obviously know nothing.

GO AWAY!!!

200mg DNP and ADF if this was true.

I dropped my mothers fasting BG from 140s to 95-100 in a month and 15lbs of fat mass. But she was far from 300. She was like 185lbs.

I read where you said she doesn’t eat enough to lose weight. I really can’t wrap my head around this. Weight gain and fat gain doesn’t come from A lack of calories. If you look at pictures of holocaust survivors or people who lived through famine then they all look like skeletons. There’s a reason people from countries where food is scarce aren’t obese. There’s one true way everyone can lose weight no matter what and that is eating less calories than you burn. Some people have to suffer more than others but no one got fat from eating too little. Fat is stored energy. You don’t store what isn’t there. It ultimately doesn’t matter what you eat to simply lose weight it’s all about calories. I can diet on snickers bars and pop tarts as long as I eat less of those than the calories I burn. Sure she probably has some hormonal issues or whatever but that just means she needs to eat less. So no she’s not too little. At 300lbs she is definitely eating way too much.

He’s not a troll, you guys went too hard with this stop with the mob mentality you guys are better than that. What guy rags on the weight of another guys girl?

This isn’t bigdog, that guy was a garbage human. It’s not a guy working a slick angle to make sales, it’s not a guy who contributes nothing and leeches off the board, it’s not someone who talks down to the board because we didn’t say what he wanted to hear....we have plenty of all of those.

Why not just say “hey you make too many threads dude and this isn’t really relevant to the board”....you guys didn’t have to take it where you did. Plenty of guys here have posted pics of their significant others that made me want to laugh and vomit at the same time but nobody was low enough to say anything negative, why is this suddenly okay?

Don’t take on the mob mentality, you guys know this is wrong I know you guys weren’t raised to act like this and I would hope nobody would ever talk to you like this about your wife/gf/fiancée...whatever. If he wrote about his mom having this issue would you guys still have acted this way?

First thing throw away that blood pressure machine its cvs brand for crying out loud

And sorry to say but there is no such thing as being 300lbs and having good shape. Throw that mirror away too.

Well she wont tell me or step on a scale for me and she gets very defensive and idk why she does w me, I love her. I said start with a 20lb weight loss goal and she started crying. Shes an emotional one
Telling a woman to loose 20 pounds is not what they call support.

She is tall and has a lot of muscle. I pro,ise you she is close to 300. Im 240ish and she is bigger than me. Im not trolling. She has gained more recently that was when she was maybe 265-275
Well, im betting she weighs less than you think because fat is less dense than muscle and so she looks like she weighs more than she does. She's really pretty. My ex was big at about 230 lbs and I married her. I'm with you on not being too tied up with how someone looks. My ex had an affair on me though. I think her weight gave her low self esteem and she was looking for attention from men.

I hope you can help her slim down for her health. I helped my ex go from 230 down to 170, so lost 60 lbs, but she went back to old habits and gained it all back and then some.

I was settling with women that were total ruthless cunts bc how hot they were. I like em thick. She has just gained some weight recently and I am in love with her and will not leave her. Im gonna be with her and help her thru this to get back to what she was.

I would never cheat on her. We have good sex. She has tons of muscle too. IDK how still but she did lift with me for a while and the chick is strong. This isnt that situation. I left a certifiable 10 tattoo artist named Lindsay for this girl.

Im posting this bc I love her with all of my heart and her family and am concerned about her recent weight gain and Im being told Im trolling. This is the woman Im gonna marry. She wont be this way forever bc if she has to have a surgery she will, but thats last resort. Her dad and sister had it and the dad is big but much smaller now and the sister is now normal sized Id say and has more confidence. My girl Katrina only recently has lost her confidence some but she wasnt she ashamed fat girl her sister was.

Ive dated some mega hotties and many were good, but there wont be her getting bigger and bigger bc I love her and want to keep her around and help her get healthier.

She has been there for me at rock bottom, when I was doing bad in life and stood by me bc thats love and I will always do the same for her. If you saw her you wouldnt say "damn thats a giant ass ugly bitch" bc she wears it well, but recently stress and bad eating and not working out has gotten her much bigger. Quarantine got us both bigger, and I work out so I lost most of it already and added more muscle.

But no I am not trolling. Thats what she looks like, and thats what she weighs. And Im certainly not gonna leave the woman Im gonna marry bc she has gained some weight. Im not that superficial. I want her healthy. I want her confidence back, and Im going to do whatever it takes to help her get there.

My whole life has gotten better since Ive been with her. She has made me a better man, urged me to improve my credit, helped me when I would switch jobs. We have our money, not mine or hers.

I am far from settling with this one. She is having some issues right now and doesnt look the way she did 2 years agi but Im not gonna jump ship bc she gained some weight. Ive seen her lose it quickly I need her at the gym w me again and us eating healthy like we were before.

I wouldnt post this as a troll or ask if I didnt love her and want real advice. I like my women ticker and she wants to get back to what she was. I take her to the doc in 5 hours so Im off to bed
Why take down your profile picture with her in it? She looked great in that. No need to hide it.

Telling a woman to loose 20 pounds is not what they call support.
Yeah, I ran into that. The psychology here is really tough. I did help my ex lose 60 lbs, but the whole time I think I was building a wall between us. Then she put it all back on fast.. Part of her I think was saying that I should accept and love her the way she was, the way God made her. I think its partly to blame for the affair she had and our divorce.

Yeah, I ran into that. The psychology here is really tough. I did help my ex lose 60 lbs, but the whole time I think I was building a wall between us. Then she put it all back on fast.. Part of her I think was saying that I should accept and love her the way she was, the way God made her. I think its partly to blame for the affair she had and our divorce.
Been down that road a couple times. The power struggle is tough. And being accused of judging them every time they eat something not on their diet was not worth it.

Been down that road a couple times. The power struggle is tough. And being accused of judging them every time they eat something not on their diet was not worth it.
You better believe it. Like I said, I think its probably THE major factor for our divorce. If she felt like I accepted her the way she was then she probably wouldn't have cheated on me.

The lady has to really want to lose weight on her own.

You better believe it. Like I said, I think its probably THE major factor for our divorce. If she felt like I accepted her the way she was then she probably wouldn't have cheated on me.

The lady has to really want to lose weight on her own.

Her own insecurities, been down that path my brother. But still a terrible excuse for someone to be a bad person...

Her own insecurities, been down that path my brother. But still a terrible excuse for someone to be a bad person...
I know it. Really bad time in my life.

I fear the OP could find himself going down a similar path. Hopefully his fiance is different.

I would never diet down my own wife.

First of all, its unfair to her because its almost guaranteed she doesn't want it THAT BAD. Obviously, she's big and hasn't made the mental switch that she's had enough. Plus, like buck mentioned, the shit you would remind your client you CANNOT remind your wife. Because you'll be seeing shit all day everyday. I can make a comment to my clients like, "Hey, be strong this weekend when you are watching football with the boys." And dudes get it. The average significant other would take offense to that and hold some resentment. You're basically fucked on that level.

I would never diet down my own wife.

First of all, its unfair to her because its almost guaranteed she doesn't want it THAT BAD. Obviously, she's big and hasn't made the mental switch that she's had enough. Plus, like buck mentioned, the shit you would remind your client you CANNOT remind your wife. Because you'll be seeing shit all day everyday. I can make a comment to my clients like, "Hey, be strong this weekend when you are watching football with the boys." And dudes get it. The average significant other would take offense to that and hold some resentment. You're basically fucked on that level.
Good point. Maybe a personal trainer and diet guide would help, and the boyfriend tries to stay out of it. Sucks to have to pay for something you can do on your own, but if it works and avoids conflict then it's worth it.

Come on guys this guy is either retarded or the world's biggest troll. Look at how many threads he started. He starts threads about total nonsense, like making up stupid names for steroids just to name one. Now this ridiculous one about the safety key on a treadmill. Holy Shit!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131