over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So new to this! Help a girl out?

CallMeKelli

Newbies
Okay so a little about me... I'm 24, I have 2 kids and I've lost over 85lbs. I'm sitting at around 120 now (went down to around 115) I'm 5'4" and I turned to weight lifting about a year ago. I fell in love and couldn't believe I did so much cardio before. [emoji13]
But I'm really wanting to achieve a more muscular look. I want defined muscles to the point where someone looks at you and can tell "damn she lifts" haha
Every small gain I have made makes me love this life even more.
Recently I've looked into steroids. Anavar being the main one that sticks out to me. I'm asking what you think would be a good first cycle, just var? Should I add something? Is there a good place to look in this forum for people's reviews on the anavar they bought? What's your experience? I realize most of you are men, has your wife/GF/Friend run just anavar before? What was her experience like?
Anywho! I hope some of you have words of wisdom. I'm not jumping into anything and really taking my time on where and what to get. **broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl always asks and I tell her the same thing every time.. when you're diet is in check, we will talk about drugs." So let's start there, how's your diet?

I don't think women realize that doing steroids no matter which ones alter body chemistry. Think about that for awhile before you decide on what to do. It will affect your menstrual cycle, mood, hormone levels. etc. With that being said, you can make plenty more improvements since you started training a year ago with diet, enough rest and changing things up in the gym so you don't plateau. In terms of aas, the ONLY one approved for use in women and children is var, so stay away from everything else if you choose to go that route.

Readyset - I'm currently on a diet "plan". Well I hate the word "plan" cause it's just how we eat now. I eat clean 80-90% of the time. Eating plenty of protein. Of course I cheat occasionally but really diet has been pretty on point for almost a year now. (Except that last week when we moved. [emoji16]) thanks for the reply!

Jm425- thanks for the input! I've done lots of research on it about hormone levels. We aren't wanting any more kids. Def will start slow. Currently searching out a female bodybuilder for mentor/coach

My wife loves her anavar. She gets great results from as little as 10mg ed. Little to no negative sides from anavar at that dose as well. For a first run I'd suggest keeping around 6 to 8 weeks long just to get a good feel for how you do.

Thanks Buck, I'll read it. I'm wanting to learn as much as I can.

Zuespas, that's great to hear. Maybe a shorter cycle would be good for me. Thanks :)

Jm425- thanks for the input! I've done lots of research on it about hormone levels. We aren't wanting any more kids. Def will start slow. Currently searching out a female bodybuilder for mentor/coach

Hire Shelby. You won't be sorry.

She have a website?

It is a he and he is an IFBB Pro that is a member here. I seen him take average girls to champions.

It is a he and he is an IFBB Pro that is a member here. I seen him take average girls to champions.

Oh sorry. I said I was looking for a female bodybuilding coach so I just assumed.
I'll have to keep my eye out for him. Thanks!

Shelby will turn your life around with amazing results if you do what he says. He gets great results with his clients. Google Shelby Starnes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws