advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So now Test therapy is bad for the heart.

I just turned 50 this year and have consistently been on HRT since 2007. I began AAS usage when I turned 21 and competed off and on for 20 years and lived the roller coaster ride of 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off for much of that time. When I finally chose to go to the Dr. my levels were ....quote by the Dr. " twice that of a woman in menopause" around 70. I felt like crap; no energy and getting fat. Now my levels stay close to 800 and all my blood work looks good per my endocrinologist. My training is back on track and I am preparing for the masters at the Emerald Cup next month.

Minister I hope your wrong about a new drug to replace test; I do know Ostarine was peeking the medical research communities interest. What they liked was it could be use both for men and women........just another tool to castarate men.;)

fuck the US govt and all of there letter agencies! they are doing nothing but using you to make money, and it is not helping you in any way. if I were you I would not spend time listening or reading anything that they have to say.

true trt has its place, but lets not be delusional in thinking that people on this site are really doing normal TRT.

I have been on trt for almost 10 years, and while yes I do require it I also use more then what most true docs would prescribe, keep in mind I have not gone over 300mg of test in years, but I would be lying to myself if I said that that was indeed genuine trt.

people are all different and there sure can be lots of bad health consiquences to fuckign with your body and or hormones. there are also consiquences for not doing so, really its up to the individual. I have made my decision to live my life a certin way and I am ok with whatever happens to me.

I think the problem comes from the delusional thinking of holding on to something natural or natural state. nothing in our world is natural any more. shit even natural things come down to drug response essentially, every emotion is essentially a drug response, life and experiances are the stimulous in a "natural" sence with drugs we can use a compound to press the chemicalbutton for life experience.

one would have to go to extreme and unpleasant measures to live in any kind of true natural state, if it was even possible, so I would try and forget about all that and just make the best most educated decisions you can. make them for yourself, for your own reasons and be 100% committed.

using testosterone in trt or low doses has bennifits it also has drawbacks and or side effects/consiquences but so does not using it. at this point we have a fari enough understanding of both sides to make an educated decision. make your decision for yourself and don't bitch about it after, don't blame anyone other then yourself, don't give the government or some dipshit doctor who is talking to you to get a pay check any responsibility over you, your life or thoughts.

Very well said .. I like how you worded everything!

I would imagine these studies compared people with NATURAL test levels in the normal range and their risk to heart disease, vs people with test levels in the normal range from synthetic hormones ie TRT and their risk to heart disease.

it's not really surprising that replacing your natural hormones with synthetic versions has varying levels of side effects from person to person, one of which may relate to the cardiac system because of testosterone's role in blood pressure and cholesterol.

also you may consider a proportion of people who end up on hrt, may have had higher than normal levels of androgens earlier in life (ie people who used steroids), which could have began to increase strain on the heart, meaning their risk later in life was higher, and if these are the people on hrt that were compared to the healthy population then yes of course they have a higher risk of heart disease

not rocket science

Last edited:
I read the study, it's hard to be sure.

As mentioned, the risk was only very significantly for those over 65 years of age. Prior to 65 years of age it was only bad if there was a pre-existing heart condition. Although many people aren't even aware they have one.

Also they measured MI incidence in the 90 days after treatment....I have read at least 1 doctor say that this wouldn't have been enough time for the TRT to really have a negative effect and they likely would have had the issue anyway.

Also, they are obviously aging as the study continues so they will be more likely to have an MI inherently, although again 90 days is such a short period.

Given the significance of the results though, I am hesitant to just throw this study under the rug. I would like to see more evidence, as I definitely plan to be on TRT for much of my life.

Very well said .. I like how you worded everything!

thanks bud, i like your signature! made me smile.:headbang:

the cholesterol med thing is interesting too, i am working on a theory about low/poor cholesterol profile and being tied into general inflamation, healthy fats do the opposite and act as against inflamation. i think this could be huge in terms of over all health and well being and preventing major disease.

I have read where it can cause lesions on the heart and cause heart attacks but t H ey dont know why. I think this is from underlying conditions.

thanks bud, i like your signature! made me smile.:headbang:

the cholesterol med thing is interesting too, i am working on a theory about low/poor cholesterol profile and being tied into general inflamation, healthy fats do the opposite and act as against inflamation. i think this could be huge in terms of over all health and well being and preventing major disease.

Ox-LDL, abundant small partial Lp(a) and Ox-HDL. Major contributors to systematic inflammation.

Last edited:
EVEN IF it is true

quality of life > longevity

There it is.

fuck the US govt and all of there letter agencies! they are doing nothing but using you to make money, and it is not helping you in any way. if I were you I would not spend time listening or reading anything that they have to say.

true trt has its place, but lets not be delusional in thinking that people on this site are really doing normal TRT.

I have been on trt for almost 10 years, and while yes I do require it I also use more then what most true docs would prescribe, keep in mind I have not gone over 300mg of test in years, but I would be lying to myself if I said that that was indeed genuine trt.

people are all different and there sure can be lots of bad health consiquences to fuckign with your body and or hormones. there are also consiquences for not doing so, really its up to the individual. I have made my decision to live my life a certin way and I am ok with whatever happens to me.

I think the problem comes from the delusional thinking of holding on to something natural or natural state. nothing in our world is natural any more. shit even natural things come down to drug response essentially, every emotion is essentially a drug response, life and experiances are the stimulous in a "natural" sence with drugs we can use a compound to press the chemicalbutton for life experience.

one would have to go to extreme and unpleasant measures to live in any kind of true natural state, if it was even possible, so I would try and forget about all that and just make the best most educated decisions you can. make them for yourself, for your own reasons and be 100% committed.

using testosterone in trt or low doses has bennifits it also has drawbacks and or side effects/consiquences but so does not using it. at this point we have a fari enough understanding of both sides to make an educated decision. make your decision for yourself and don't bitch about it after, don't blame anyone other then yourself, don't give the government or some dipshit doctor who is talking to you to get a pay check any responsibility over you, your life or thoughts.

I couldnt agree more. It's MY life and I will make the choice.
Most people will not dig to find research studies and read them through fully...especially if they are full of language that is either superfluous or difficult for them to read.
Therefore, they dont have all the information available to make a properly educated choice.
Ultimately, the average citizen should make the effort to educate themselves, but who has the time to read everything about everything? I dont.
I think it should be manditory that doctors reveal all potential hazards/risks and all benefits with each and every medicine they prescribe.

Diabetes in the family. My BG / A1C was 5.3! I test some days and my numbers stay in the good category!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws