over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So sick of this - HERE'S THE TRUTH!

shoot
he's fast

already edited "youre not the boss of me comment"

wasted emoticon
No just not going to play whatever game he's trying to play.Didn't say boss of me asked if he was boss of B boy.Don't know what some of you guys problems are but I'm going to stick to the rules.If you have a Problem with me PM me and not clutter the Board threads.

No just not going to play whatever game he's trying to play.Didn't say boss of me asked if he was boss of B boy.Don't know what some of you guys problems are but I'm going to stick to the rules.If you have a Problem with me PM me and not clutter the Board threads.

You're new here it takes time to fit in, its cool.

trying alittle too hard....too fast...

and no one likes an ASS-KISSER....

:cool:
Who's Ass am I kissing.I can't stand ass kissers so 1 thing we agree on.Yes trying to learn,thought that's what this Board was for.Finally I know why at least you were on my ass.

Who's Ass am I kissing.I can't stand ass kissers so 1 thing we agree on.Yes trying to learn,thought that's what this Board was for.Finally I know why at least you were on my ass.

Take note man...This board has a LOT more "attitude" then what you will see elsewhere! Everyone here is waiting for that drama and are quick to attack you, so you have to be ready!

Take note man...This board has a LOT more "attitude" then what you will see elsewhere! Everyone here is waiting for that drama and are quick to attack you, so you have to be ready!
I see that and that's cool with me.Tenny said why and good I know.I can't talk bad about Tenny because I'd be lying if I did.I've read a lot of his posts,knows he on top of the game in Bodybuilding and is noted as a top notch trainer.So yeah that's not ass kissing,he just is a Top level guy and this is his world on this Board not mine.So yeah Tenny I respect you in this game.

I see that and that's cool with me.Tenny said why and good I know.I can't talk bad about Tenny because I'd be lying if I did.I've read a lot of his posts,knows he on top of the game in Bodybuilding and is noted as a top notch trainer.So yeah that's not ass kissing,he just is a Top level guy and this is his world on this Board not mine.So yeah Tenny I respect you in this game.

Once others can read your post and get it for how you meant it and not take if wrong if will be cool. When I first started posting I rubbed some the wrong way. What am I saying I still do haha. :rolleyes:

Now that is ass kissing, disturbing:eek:

Now that is ass kissing, disturbing:eek:

This guy joins like 2 weeks ago and knows everything that is going on here . I would be shocked if this isn't Big-puppy. Honestly ,even if he isn't the ass kissing is disturbing like you said

This guy joins like 2 weeks ago and knows everything that is going on here . I would be shocked if this isn't Big-puppy. Honestly ,even if he isn't the ass kissing is disturbing like you said

JEEEZZZZUSSSS

even after I called him on it....WTF.......

I feel violated....

:(

I am really good friends with a ifbb pro that has even won competitions in the past 5 years. Now what amazes me about this guy which I'm sure most would know for his very very arrogant cockiness is his lack of intelligence to what he's putting in his body and using. Sometimes his gear was really good in the past and sometimes underdoaed. So he always always took crazy high doses in the past. Now I "help" him out a lot and his doses are lower but what amazes me is you would think as a pro and that's your career you would do your homework with what your putting in your body and make sure it's quality. But nope he just took whatever his "friend" at the time gave him. Point is im just amazed at the sheer lazyiness of some people. I've always done my homework and learned a lot of lessons along the way. I'm just amazed at how some dudes even make it. GENETICS really are a massive role in what separates them from us regular gym ethuasistts. But they definetly do take large doses especially come competition time

Good I see team Tenny nut riders got themselves a lil circle jerk going on.Have at it,I don't give a shit what you guys "Think" about me.I must be important for you to be wasting so much time watching my every post.

Once BigSdawg gets banned again can we clean up these nonsense posts because this is a great thread and we don't need this shit clogging it up

Good I see team Tenny nut riders got themselves a lil circle jerk going on.Have at it,I don't give a shit what you guys "Think" about me.I must be important for you to be wasting so much time watching my every post.

Well, we give a shit about a big bull shitter on this board. That would be you. I can't believe how stupid you really are. On that drag thread you were commenting on, I told you I worked for Joe Amato at one time in the 80's when he was world Top Fuel champion. Then you went on Vikings thread and said you had a nova that did 5.97 and 257 in the quarter mile. I actually laugh when you posted that. Then I called you a bull shitter on it. You then PM me and told me you are world famous, LOL. Dusty Ray Beard. Funny when you google that name, nothing comes up under racing. Then, instead of shutting up and knew I caught you in a lie, you bring me another bull shit story in PM. To educate all you guys, the times he quoted were among the best in the world in top fuel in the 80's. The last drag racing at the summit, the champion who won pro street did 6.581. Yea, your Boss Nova ran faster then that, LMAO. You would think guys would not bull shit other guys who knew that subject very well. Nah, they are too stupid to catch on.

Well, we give a shit about a big bull shitter on this board. That would be you. I can't believe how stupid you really are. On that drag thread you were commenting on, I told you I worked for Joe Amato at one time in the 80's when he was world Top Fuel champion. Then you went on Vikings thread and said you had a nova that did 5.97 and 257 in the quarter mile. I actually laugh when you posted that. Then I called you a bull shitter on it. You then PM me and told me you are world famous, LOL. Dusty Ray Beard. Funny when you google that name, nothing comes up under racing. Then, instead of shutting up and knew I caught you in a lie, you bring me another bull shit story in PM. To educate all you guys, the times he quoted were among the best in the world in top fuel in the 80's. The last drag racing at the summit, the champion who won pro street did 6.581. Yea, your Boss Nova ran faster then that, LMAO. You would think guys would not bull shit other guys who knew that subject very well. Nah, they are too stupid to catch on.

so easy to spot these clowns out. new to the board, posting like crazy, ass kissing, liking every post, lying on every post. the ass kissing was so pathetic I get embarrassed reading the posts, pathetic. I still believe its big dawg, you know he is lurking. posting a lot, liking posts and ass kissing is his signature. tried switching it up with the car nonsense to fool us. I wonder who is the family picture he posted?:eek:. never lifted a weight in his life and had a cigarette in his hand, mma fighter also. ya okay bud

<< BIO "enough it's obvious your a previous banned member".>>

That made me laugh out load.......funny shit.

CG

Big Dawg should be a disease in the DSM V.

- A compulsion to pathologically lie, A need to belong in a community, and to attack any form of criticism in an unstable manner.

Either that or he just wants to scam sponsors lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Big Dawg should be a disease in the DSM V.

- A compulsion to pathologically lie, A need to belong in a community, and to attack any form of criticism in an unstable manner.

Either that or he just wants to scam sponsors lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

And don't forget the compulsive need to call everyone "brother".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131