YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So...what accelerated my balding this summer?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm 35 and very slowly going bald but I'm still good I have hair although this summer was the first time other people noticed I got a few "hey are you balding?" when nobody ever noticed before so I said to myself it's finally hair transplant time. Well luckily it's all starting to come back, I was on cycle this summer and have since come off to cruising since mid october and it's filling in, I've even gotten a couple "hey you're not balding anymore".

So....what was it that fucked my hair up during my cycle? I used var, sdrol and primo....var never did that to me in the past but I'm somewhat new to sdrol and primo but I've read that they usually are not harsh on the hair although for the sdrol I only used a pre-workout 10mg on lifting days. Sucks because I really liked what the primo and sdrol did for me but I'm thinking one has to go.

Would appreciate some input thank you!

Anavar and superdrol are 2 of the safest for the hairline. Problem with anavar is that it can often be fake. Now, I have heard mixed reviews on primo, but I do think it's not as safe for the hairline and assuming the var was real, I think primo could have caused the baldness you experienced during the cycle.

FrancisK how old are you? I'm assuming mid twenties to mid thirties. I would wait until you loose more hair or else you'll wind up needing multiple hair transplants along the way.

FrancisK how old are you? I'm assuming mid twenties to mid thirties. I would wait until you loose more hair or else you'll wind up needing multiple hair transplants along the way.

first 2 words he wrote: I'm 35

I think primo is mild on the hair for most but can be harsh for some. Do you run Nizoral or regenepure DR? The both contain keto and I always run it and with some things I can still see a decent amount of shedding but seems to keep it from getting bad and help it restore quicker once off... I'd bet money the primo got ya but unless you've seen tests on the gear you do have the chance of some head shining winny being your var....

Primobolan is a DHT derivative and all DHT derivatives mess with you hair to some extent unfortunately. :(
I'm 35 and very slowly going bald but I'm still good I have hair although this summer was the first time other people noticed I got a few "hey are you balding?" when nobody ever noticed before so I said to myself it's finally hair transplant time. Well luckily it's all starting to come back, I was on cycle this summer and have since come off to cruising since mid october and it's filling in, I've even gotten a couple "hey you're not balding anymore".

So....what was it that fucked my hair up during my cycle? I used var, sdrol and primo....var never did that to me in the past but I'm somewhat new to sdrol and primo but I've read that they usually are not harsh on the hair although for the sdrol I only used a pre-workout 10mg on lifting days. Sucks because I really liked what the primo and sdrol did for me but I'm thinking one has to go.

Would appreciate some input thank you!

Thanks for the replies fellas, I’m 35 bio and yea i know i need to pretty much wait until it’s game over but that’s how bad it got this summer, i gave myself another year or two but I’m good now it’s coming back thank god. I should have added that I do use dutasteride and also nizoral 2% shampoo so I’m sure that helps a lot and part of the reason why it’s filling in now. I also used to use RU but came off of it a few months ago, didn’t seem to be doing much but might just back on it and see.

My var has been tested and trust me I know what winny feels like vs var that’s for sure! Last time i was given fake var my joints felt like a senior citizens and my hair fell out even worse than this time, it happened fast like a couple weeks on the fake var and I thought that was it time to start shaving my head and that was years ago when i had more hair to start with. That isn’t what happened this time, it was slow and gradual and joints were fine.

Really sucks that it was probably the primo because that shit gives me an amazing look, all the good aesthetic stuff primo, masteron, winny....can’t use any of it if I want to keep my hair I suppose.....

Did you run dutasteride during the cycle? What dose?

Thanks for the replies fellas, I’m 35 bio and yea i know i need to pretty much wait until it’s game over but that’s how bad it got this summer, i gave myself another year or two but I’m good now it’s coming back thank god. I should have added that I do use dutasteride and also nizoral 2% shampoo so I’m sure that helps a lot and part of the reason why it’s filling in now. I also used to use RU but came off of it a few months ago, didn’t seem to be doing much but might just back on it and see.

My var has been tested and trust me I know what winny feels like vs var that’s for sure! Last time i was given fake var my joints felt like a senior citizens and my hair fell out even worse than this time, it happened fast like a couple weeks on the fake var and I thought that was it time to start shaving my head and that was years ago when i had more hair to start with. That isn’t what happened this time, it was slow and gradual and joints were fine.

Really sucks that it was probably the primo because that shit gives me an amazing look, all the good aesthetic stuff primo, masteron, winny....can’t use any of it if I want to keep my hair I suppose.....
I have plenty of hair on my back and delts I’d be willing to donate to you for transplant.

Did you run dutasteride during the cycle? What dose?

I did, 0.5mg 4-5 days a week

JJ I’m all set thanks anyway haha

You know what the most fucked up part is? My dad has a lush mop on his head like he’s a kid but my moms side has guys that had to shave their heads at 17....thanks mom!

I did, 0.5mg 4-5 days a week

JJ I’m all set thanks anyway haha

You know what the most fucked up part is? My dad has a lush mop on his head like he’s a kid but my moms side has guys that had to shave their heads at 17....thanks mom!
Women love the bad boy bald head. Just ask Elvia.

its gotta be global warming bro, the oceans are expanding... youre turning into a dolphin!

or, maybe its the primo?
prob the first though.
lol
;)

Your hair follicles probably miniaturized enough for people to notice it. You were always losing it very slowly.

Happens very commonly; some people can lose 50% of their hair, and because of their density they still don’t look like they’re balding. But once they reach a certain point; you can start to see thinning spots.

I used to have hair like a dragon ball z character; now it just looks like a normal person lol

Your hair follicles probably miniaturized enough for people to notice it. You were always losing it very slowly.

Happens very commonly; some people can lose 50% of their hair, and because of their density they still don’t look like they’re balding. But once they reach a certain point; you can start to see thinning spots.

I used to have hair like a dragon ball z character; now it just looks like a normal person lol

Vegeta is receding bad bro...

first 2 words he wrote: I'm 35

Shows how smart I am..LOL!

If you're considering a hair transplant talk to Anubis. He's got all the stats on who's the best at what and where they're located!

Shows how smart I am..LOL!

If you're considering a hair transplant talk to Anubis. He's got all the stats on who's the best at what and where they're located!

Yep I sure he will, Anubis is a good dude he’s the one who talked me through using the dutasteride...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131