over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So what did everyone get for Christmass

alan1973 said:
a refurbished Nikon Coolpix 5700 and more gear.
flex4777, whaddya mean, "jail time"
where are you posting from then?

I start it on the 1st, get done on apr 1st, and have work release thank God. No worries.

Flex4777 said:
I start it on the 1st, get done on apr 1st, and have work release thank God. No worries.
well, I wish the best for you.

i got a bunch of random stuff, protein bars, whey, clen, gift cards, tormifene... I got the g/f a new hp laptop, canon sd600 camera, 19" lcd, work out gloves, and also some whey. She does a lot for me so I wanted to spoil her this year, I couldn't afford a car though, that is an incredible gift TeamZ. The house sounds amazing too.

wow some of you guys had a hell of a Christmas, me and my wife just get each other lil things like clothes, i got her some sexy undees and pj's we spend most of our money on our two girls and make sure they get whatever they want and then like everyother Christmas we get each other expensive gifts, last year i got her a nice diamond watch and earrings. she got my expensive gift a while ago when she bought me a black dodge charger RT fully loaded.

b-boy..I like what you said about your kids!

That's the sorta dad I'd want to be...if I had any sperm that swam! lol. No man, but in all seriousness, that's very cool.

Wide screen TV.

Clothes, some gift cards, and a eletric humidification system for my humidor. I have a big humidor where I keep my cigars. And it's a PIA to constantly keep the inside of the humidor moist. But not anymore! woohooo

DOGMA said:
Team Z. Who wrote the policy on the house? I used to live in South Tampa. I love Florida. The wife is from Miami.

Did you pay sticker for the GT?

I need to send my car to your shop so you can work some magic on it.

My dad is handling the closing next week it's a good friend of his that's doing everything it seems
to simple!

The car I actually got for sticker I do work for a local dealer on his race car so he sold it to me
at sticker, not the 30K over that the dealers have been getting, but I had to sign an agreement not to sell the car for a year.

Bring your car on up we'll take car of you!

Magnum said:
Magnum that's a huge diamond in the rough!

Dave_19 said:
She does a lot for me so I wanted to spoil her this year, I couldn't afford a car though, that is an incredible gift TeamZ. The house sounds amazing too.

So does my wife that's why I gave her the payment book with the car....J/K.... She deserves it
for putting up with me!

Kahn said:
You guys fuckin kill me. I'm a broke dick working negro and you are buying shit all over the world with new cars and badman has lost millions and retaken it. I'm gonna fuckin cry. I got a god damn Ukelele and a harmonica and I got my wife an electric knife and a meat thermometer.

Been that way my whole life it took about 35 years to get my shit together, one thing I learned is it's easier to make money than to be happy, So if your happy your better off being broke and happy, than rich and unhappy

I had heard that no one was writing policy's with 100miles of the coast in Florida. I am glad you got it worked out because I now know where I am going to spend my vacations! LOL.....

You know I would buy one too if your "GUY" wants to sell another one. hint... hint...

random stuff, the only thing i asked for was an ipod shuffle since the video ipod is too big to bring to the gym. I usually just buy stuff I want during the year so when Christmas rolls around I don't know what to ask for.

it seems like every year i want less...or is it less stuff that costs more, i'm not sure :D

DOGMA said:
I had heard that no one was writing policy's with 100miles of the coast in Florida. I am glad you got it worked out because I now know where I am going to spend my vacations! LOL.....

You know I would buy one too if your "GUY" wants to sell another one. hint... hint...

He had 2. I talked him out of one ,I wanted the blue and white one he gave me the red one, I'd bet he could get you an "07" if you sign the no resale agreement!

Hell, Bro I would buy one tomorrow but there are not any around here for less than 15k over sticker, Its crazy..... Most dealers here only get 1 or at best 2. Are more available for 07 than 06???? I want a blue one too....

If you can get a chance ask your guy if he has one I will buy it. I will owe you big time......

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar