over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

so what do you say

All of My college lineman buddies were on, it was very obvious. We all gained retarded mass, weight, & attitude. I always told people I used "a ton of creatine". Phosphagain bro....dated myself right there lol

You have to think about if from the perspective of someone bodybuilding naturally, you'd feel pretty good if you got so big so fast that people thought you were using gear. Take it as a compliment, if you get pissed, it's obvious you really are juicing.

if u lose weight ur on drugs if u gain weight ur on drugs, people always want to asume because the ones that r asking r either to fucking lazy and have no idea what it takes to be committed to something like bodybuilding, i mean when u live in a country like the usa and there's more obese children then active children there's a big fucking problem with that, the more of us that promote training and phisical activity the better unfortunatly video games and junk food is more important at this time, but i do what i can to show people that exersice improves overall quality of ur life and those of us that r good at it know r shit and know how to be successful and responsible at the same time and there's people who take it to close to the dark side and thats unfortunate cause life is all about balance and i could care less about that fat motherfucker that thinks i'm on steriods while he slams down a double bacon cheesburger from micdonalds (only GOD can judge me- those that judge dont matter and those that matter dont judge)

Skinny Boy: haha damn bro you are huge, you take hormones huh ;)

bodybuilder: whoremoans??? huhh wtf you talking about man I know whoresmoan, especially your mom...

and start to pick a fight from there...

thats fuckin great lmao

I just tell them its hard work and diet, which is true because you can't get huge if you dont go hard in the gym and load in protein.

I too was accused of taking steroids before I ever did like many on this board. I was 185lbs at 5'8 with visible abs and could hit 315 on the bench for 3 reps at age 18. Anytime people asked me I would tell them that I would never put that crap in my body and told them it's for cheaters.

Then at age 20 when I was only 5 lbs heavier while training my ass off and eating right, I said fuck it and got on the gear. Well, after about 4 weeks on test enanthate...everyone that was accusing me in the years past was like " holy crap! You really were natural, now it's obvious your on something bro...your blowing up!" I would just smile and say nothing.

By the time I was 23, nobody ever asked me if I was on gear, just like they don't today...cuz it's fucking obvious and you have to be a retard not to know I'm on something! After a certain size I think that either they are scared to ask you if your on gear...or automatically know you are!

I went back to school recently to finish my chem degree, and you should see the looks I get. lol 5'9 240-245lbs, high BF but still jacked to the average person. These "school people" are tiny. Some guys have less muscle than the average chick. When I was 185lbs, a decade ago, natural, everybody would ask me if I juiced. They would ask me for workout advice, yet I was a newbie myself. Now, nobody even asks me workout questions let alone anything about gear. One guy in my physics class who weighs 145lbs asked me how he could get bigger. I laid out a 2300-2500 calorie diet for him, and he freaked out, saying he could never eat that much. lol

It doesn't matter what they say.

They know you are lying if you say it is "diet, creatin, aminos, a new training program, protien powder" or what other excuse you have............and you probably are! :D

If it's someone i don't know i say something like yea man im fucking loaded up, but the shit makes me crazy, road rage is a bitch. If it's some one i know i say its milk and eggs amd tell them to Google gomad, even though i don't drink milk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner