over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So What Kind Of Gh Does Docs Prescribe In China

Well since factually 70% of U.S. prescription meds are produced in China I would venture to say the same domestic pharma grade prescribed here- most likely marketed under different branding. If you are thinking they prescribe Elitropins or Riptropins- I think not. Sure they could be good enough- but they are certainly underground.

Last edited:
I heard that they prescribe jintropin but not completely sure

I wouldn't doubt that Jintropin may have or is a brand name there- but I highly doubt the same product is flooding the market in the U.S. at this time. Truthfully I am quite happy with the products available here. I firmly believe that Elitropin and Riptropin- along with some others- could hold their own vs. big pharma products- for a fraction of the price.

Do they prescribe it China? I was there about 10 years ago a few times when I was doing international pharmaceutical marketing. You could buy oral anabolics in the department stores. I didnt do gear back then. But I saw it. And I met with many doctors, and my impression is that there isnt a market for these sort of drugs in China. The chinese are happy when their drinking water is only mildly polluted, and not fatal.

If some of the rich elites or athletes are taking GH, I would be shocked if they aren't getting Pharma GH from American companies.

Do they prescribe it China? I was there about 10 years ago a few times when I was doing international pharmaceutical marketing. You could buy oral anabolics in the department stores. I didnt do gear back then. But I saw it. And I met with many doctors, and my impression is that there isnt a market for these sort of drugs in China. The chinese are happy when their drinking water is only mildly polluted, and not fatal.

If some of the rich elites or athletes are taking GH, I would be shocked if they aren't getting Pharma GH from American companies.

With how competitive they are in the olypics- with putting underage gymnasts in and such cheating- you better believe their athletes are on growth for sure. I dont put anything past them as they are trying to become a superpower. Hell they already own half our country....

wow, scary isn't it:eek:

Sure as hell is. I do not know if China is really really smart for buying up our debt, or just plain stupid. Either way it sucks ass and my great great grandchildren will still be paying them back. As long as they keep making great HGH i really don't give a shit as there is nothing we can do.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws