over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So what stocks to invest ?

I hear Facebooks gonna go up

please chime in

I own shares of FB, it has looked good this week. I feel you cant go wrong with Fb for years to come. my favorite stock right now is BERK-B, I have been investing in that for a while.

I'm short on herbalife like a lot of folks.

Have the biggest holding in under armour and it's been tremendous for me.

I'm short on herbalife like a lot of folks.

Have the biggest holding in under armour and it's been tremendous for me.

I have been watching UA for a while. I almost bought it at 67 a share. I should have

For long term Gilead (GILD) is the way to go...Stock is HEAVILY undervalued and they will be, for the first time, paying a $.43 dividend.

Options are the way to go to really make money in the market...Very high risk but very high reward...Only money you can afford to lose!

Last edited:
For long term Gilead (GILD) is the way to go...Stock is HEAVILY undervalued and they will be, for the first time, paying a $.43 dividend.

Options are the way to go to really make money in the market...Very high risk but very high reward...Only money you can afford to lose!

I had 100 shares of GILD but sold it a few months ago. I wish i still had some shares but i put the funds into BERK-B. i am a fan of GILD though. I wish i could buy them all lol

I had 100 shares of GILD but sold it a few months ago. I wish i still had some shares but i put the funds into BERK-B. i am a fan of GILD though. I wish i could buy them all lol

I know what you mean! LOL!!

look at checking out BMY bristol myers. the new hepatitis drug is straight up CURING people when paired with the GILD drug. this is a huge deal for them that will continue to pay off. i talked to a dr friend and he said a course of it runs about 6 weeks and costs 230,000. but it can cure you completely. think of all the people who are suffering with that now. and they are all paying hundreds of thousands per year to TREAT, not CURE.
changing to a CURE drug puts BMY in a great position to benefit.

its a long term position but i think well worth waiting on.

I like Berkshire Hathaway

Everybody likes Berkshire Hathaway. But you have to have a fat wallet to invest. The A stocks are 200,000 a share. The so called baby Berkshire class b stocks go for around 140 a share.

Everybody likes Berkshire Hathaway. But you have to have a fat wallet to invest. The A stocks are 200,000 a share. The so called baby Berkshire class b stocks go for around 140 a share.

Two options. For those with lots of disposable income and for those with less disposable income. :)

LOL @ whoever mentioned penny stocks... im guessing whoever suggested that understood the 'awesomepennystocks' pump and dumb scam and knew to get in early and sell early instead of holding and losing everything. Be a few hours late, and you already missed the boat and need to wait for the next one...good times.

im currently betting on the Interest rate increase being kicked further down the road as a result of less-than-stellar economic recovery indicators continuing to surface.

LOL @ whoever mentioned penny stocks... im guessing whoever suggested that understood the 'awesomepennystocks' pump and dumb scam and knew to get in early and sell early instead of holding and losing everything. Be a few hours late, and you already missed the boat and need to wait for the next one...good times.

im currently betting on the Interest rate increase being kicked further down the road as a result of less-than-stellar economic recovery indicators continuing to surface.

It has been. Latest report says not until at least fall thanks to economic report being less than stellar. Even then IF they decide it's going to a small, gradual increases over a long period of time.

It's fun to chase stocks, but most people would do best in the long run with a couple, low expense ratio, broad market index funds together with a sensible asset allocation split between stocks, bonds, and perhaps REITs and alternative investments. Vanguard is an excellent company in this regard, though Fidelity Spartan funds and others are available too.

Speaking of alternatives, I personally like LendingClub a lot as an investor. You get to look at people's loan applications and give them a small fraction of their loan (like $25). They pay you back with interest and LendingClub handles the transaction and takes a cut. Been getting some good returns there for many years.

Motley fool newsletter has helped me big time.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Yesterday I pinned Tren. As soon as put the needle in, I started this insane coughing fit. It was crazy. When that was over, I hoped on PM and asked for investment advice.

I am a little late on this but if anyone cares for suggestions...

Everything on the stock market right now is relatively expensive in my opinion. The market might go up still and maybe for another year or 18 months but it will come down hard. That will be a good time to buy. REIT, banks and high dividends payings companies that generate constant profit are my favorites.

I am a little late on this but if anyone cares for suggestions...

Everything on the stock market right now is relatively expensive in my opinion. The market might go up still and maybe for another year or 18 months but it will come down hard. That will be a good time to buy. REIT, banks and high dividends payings companies that generate constant profit are my favorites.

Can never be to late for good stock tips or help man

today I bought some oct 30 FAS puts and TIF jan 2016 puts. Financial sector and tiffany are taking a dump!! Chinese are done parking money in $2M pieces of art. Follow tiffany and they peak every time the overall mkt does

Waiting for copper to drop and see where TCK.B goes before I jump back in. Once copper drops down to near two bucks/lb all hell will break loose in the Interior BC at Teck, Taseko and Imperial Metals.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear