over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So what's the verdict on IGF-Lr3?

one more dumb ass question... how many mcg's are in one iu?

Like he said...it depends....if ur refering to igf-1....1mg using 1ml AA is going to be 10mcg per iu......5mg ghrp2 using 1 ml BW is going to be 50mcg per iu

I prefer to use a 30unit pin so I can measure mor accurately vs using a 100unit Which usually counts by 2ius

well my igf lr3 is 1mg, 1000mcg.. so one ml of AA which will be 10iu. my question is would half of one iu = 50mcg's?

dont u mean 100mcg per iu?

thanks for clearing that up bro

question for plang..

you said you had switched things up with what your curently doing .

the igf prework out and the mgf post work out are you injecting the muscles you work that day?

i like the idea of what you have going there and the timing.

thanks

question for plang..

you said you had switched things up with what your curently doing .

the igf prework out and the mgf post work out are you injecting the muscles you work that day?

i like the idea of what you have going there and the timing.

thanks

Yup...except I shoot igf-1 Sub q lately

Yup...except I shoot igf-1 Sub q lately

hello plang!
what are you hoping for when you pin igf1 subq?
that's what i am thinking about... if it's worth and at resonable risk of gut growth and causing cell cancer...

hello plang!
that's what i am thinking about... if it's worth and at resonable risk of gut growth and causing cell cancer...

An overall growth affect...my gut hasn't grown (but my digestive problems have been aleviated for the time being making me think it's helped regrow some of the lining of my intestines) and I have my doubts as wether or not it will cause cancer....obviously if I have cancer it would accelerate the growth yes....
Shooting IM vs sub Q is not going to make a difference in unwanted side affects

hello plang!

Weight training elevates igf...so now lifting weights causes cancer?

I see there are some very knowledgeable guys on this board and would like to get your thoughts on the following. I have access to GH, Igf-1 R3 and Humalog. I know there isnt a cookie cutter way of doing this stuff, but from what I have read on this board I was thinking of doing the following protocol with these compounds: Igf-1 30mi before training(I train early in the mornings so I get up about 45min before leaving for gym and immediatly drink a preworkout drink containg little bit of carbs, whey isolate, BCAA,Creatine,Glutamine,caff etc.) Then during my workout I intent on sipping on a drink containg fast acting carbs,BCAA,Glut etc. Post W after legs,chest & back I would do some Humalog (just like 5-6IU) with my fast acting carbs,BCAA, whey etc and 1 and half hours later 2 iu of gh. Later in the day another 2 iu of Gh. On the other days I would just do my Gh later in the day, no Slin
Is this a workable protocol to help add some muscle while being on some AAS. Im looking to keep the gains as lean as possible.

Any input would be appreciated!

I did igf-1LR3 slin pre and mgf gh post .I would wait 10-15 min.then shoot gh post.I liked it this way it maid me look and fill out more then anyother way.

Few different ways/theories....

Igf-/slin pre wo
GH pwo

Igf-pre wo
GH/slin pwo

GH/slin prewo
Igf-2hrs pwo

And possibly a few more...which on is better? I have no clue...ha ha...I've used them all...and they all seemed to work

Last night I read over 100 post about IGF-Lr3 and haven't come up with idea on when to take it....pre-work.... Post work... 2 hrs after workout or at night or morning..... And what is effective dose? 20mcg-100mcg's....how many ticks on the slin pin???? Thanks for any help
Respect,
MH

you just answerd yourself,,,,100 posts with probalby 100 different answers in each LOL

The Rock used to say 'It doesnt matter!' lol

real issue,,,,,is it an effective bb tool? yes i think so.

i think you will be fine whenever you shoot, but start low bro,

Igf-/slin pre wo
GH pwo

Igf-pre wo
GH/slin pwo

GH/slin prewo
Igf-2hrs pwo

And possibly a few more...which on is better? I have no clue...ha ha...I've used them all...and they all seemed to work

ahhahahh i agree!

Igf-/slin pre wo
GH pwo

Igf-pre wo
GH/slin pwo

GH/slin prewo
Igf-2hrs pwo

Thx for info buddy, atleast I have an idea now how to play aound with the stuff. Will experiment with some of the suggestions and see what works the best for me or with wich protocal I feel the most comfortable.

Thx for info buddy, atleast I have an idea now how to play aound with the stuff. Will experiment with some of the suggestions and see what works the best for me or with wich protocal I feel the most comfortable.

Igf pre and gh/slin pwo would be the safest route

Igf pre and gh/slin pwo would be the safest route

Thats the way I'm going to start off, for sure and maybe later on try one or two other ways just to see how it goes compared to the first protocol. I like to experiment from time time, as most of us in this game surely do???

To help address the "cancer myth"

There is no data to suggest that taking IGF will cause cancer. I worked in can cancer research for several years, and the clinicians would prescribe IGFBP's to reduce the circulating IGF and other "anti-growth factors".

We do know that IGF stimulates cell proliferation and differentiation. So we can presume that this is proliferating cancer cells. However, the IGF is also proliferating lymphocytes, e.g., B cells, T cells, and NK (natural killer) cells.

People do not get full blown cancer or tumors (via cancer cell aggregation) because they have cancer cells. You and I have cancer cells in our bodies right now. You did yesterday and you will tomorrow. People get cancer because they have inefficient immune systems.

So, in my humble but knowledgable opinion, higher levels of IGF-1 do not correlate into a higher risk factor for cancer.

Now IGF-2 could be a different story......a story for another day.

hello plang!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity