over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So who here games

Turless88

Registered
I know we're all about turning ourselves into what others can only dream of and pushing ourselves daily. But who here games, I for one am always getting crazy looks on people faces when I walk into a game stop. Walked into one yesterday to pay off Halo 4 and dint leave for an hour cause everyone seems to find it hard to believe I look the way I do and I love my video games lol. just curious as to who else games maybe we could get a group from PM going on a console or PC haha.

Yea, i get quite into my ps3. I love gaming when dieting, really takes my mind of food. Currently trying to platinum dark souls.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes dieting is made so much easier when I have a good game, lets you get kinda lost so that your mind doesn't really focus on that fact that your dam hungry lol.

I used to have a World of Warcraft addiction. Then I discovered the gym. Changed my life

I know we're all about turning ourselves into what others can only dream of and pushing ourselves daily. But who here games, I for one am always getting crazy looks on people faces when I walk into a game stop. Walked into one yesterday to pay off Halo 4 and dint leave for an hour cause everyone seems to find it hard to believe I look the way I do and I love my video games lol. just curious as to who else games maybe we could get a group from PM going on a console or PC haha.

Can you post pics I am curious what you look like. Thanks

Just adding I love dynasty warriors series, final fantasy series, championship manager (football/soccer game), Resident Evil series... loads of things. I need to start playing again.

Last edited:
I to game a lot but now my pc sucks, play xbox sometimes but I think I've grown out of the novelty

Can you post pics I am curious what you look like. Thanks

Just adding I love dynasty warriors series, final fantasy series, championship manager (football/soccer game), Resident Evil series... loads of things. I need to start playing again.

Elvia I will get some pics up on my profile finally just for you man! haha and neve rplayed dynasty warriors or final fantasy o_O everyone is always amazed once we get talking that i havnt played FF lol. See we arnt all just iron smashing beast like everyone thinks! lol idk why people find it hard to believe in IL from my area that me or some of my buddies game. Some people find it so strange yet again maybe they think that cause of the life style we choose.

I got about 70 hours into Fallout 3 on PS3 :D

I fear Assassins Creed 3 may be my new addiction although I've been playing arkham city GOTY for a bit and just getting into it.

Also Borderlands 2 is hard to quit I fear!!

I have a ps3 but usually its used for only watching Blu Ray movies. I do like the need for speed racing games though

Dynasty warriors was awesome especially playing Lu Bu! The assassin creed series but the last one was better and can't forget god of war :D

game addict right here

- MW 3 (PS3 [SITH]SMOKEmifyaGOTM )
- Skyrim
- Borderlands 2
- Final Fantasy fan since FF7 came out, I still play that shit every once in a while

Definitely a gamer here. mainly been playing pc games recently, DOTA, HON. i used to love the Final Fantasy Series.. every now and then ill throw in an old playstation RPG and get into it :)

Not really an avid gamer but I still love playing the old school crash bandicoot games:D

Call of duty for sure , my ps3 took a shit a while back , in my spare time i watch power puff girls and dora , gotta love having little girls

Call of duty for sure , my ps3 took a shit a while back , in my spare time i watch power puff girls and dora , gotta love having little girls

lol, i cant believe those shows are still running i remember my girls watching them like 10 years ago.

I love gaming but rarely have the time for any serious action.

I got about 70 hours into Fallout 3 on PS3 :D

I fear Assassins Creed 3 may be my new addiction although I've been playing arkham city GOTY for a bit and just getting into it.

Also Borderlands 2 is hard to quit I fear!!
Im a Fallout Junkie, that and Skyrim haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar