advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So who's jumping on the Test/Deca "HRT" train?

Isn't TRT now days like 600mg Test 600mg Deca and 50mg dbol.

I use 100-200mg Deca with my HRT in the winter months, it makes my joints feel better

Your "HRT" cycle is twice my cruise dose :rolleyes:

Either do real TRT or stop calling it that and say that you run a low dose cycle year round. It doesn't sound as healthy and responsible, because, you know, it isn't.

I honestly think that blasting and cruising (with true TRT during cruise) is healthier and more effective for gaining and maintaining size.

Good stuff.

souns like a great way to be small lmao no bully

Nah you dont shrink up much . After a couple months you lose some strength and size .

ask yourself what is your priority being healthy or being big?

You can have both, just realize when you come off , strength and size will eventually go down a bit. Cruise time is a good time to introduce new exercises that you haven't done or done it a while so you can maintain or even progress on since they're new.

As mentioned in this thread by a few and many times in the past -Traditional HRT is no more than 200 mg every 2 weeks.
Some endos do up to 200 mg a week.
I used to do 150 mg every 5 days which still was too much for true HRT.
All IM injections back then.

I have been doing around 70 mg a week with max of 140 mg a week.
A cycle now consists of max 280 mg's a week.

All shots are sub-q.

deca could go in at as little as 50 mg a week with test at 70 - 100 mg a week.

Masteron is a good choice to add in for a "cycle" that would include an anabolic like eq or deca.

To me no need for mast when on test for HRT.

Never had severe estro problems so never really used AI's, AE's even on heavy cycles.

Last edited:
No, I agree with most of you.

That's why I put "HRT" in quotes, as I guess this thing that's been popularized by Lobliner, Ward, Skywalker and a lot of the youtube guys is basically more "Muscle optimization therapy"

But I don't think many read one BIG detail in my post. I have developed colitis and some other digestive issues, I can only handle about 75-100g of protein daily and around 1,200 calories per day or I start to get a lot of stomach distress.

So yes, I'm looking for something beyond TRT to help me out, and it seems like the safest of all evils is Nandrolone (or I suppose just blasting and cruising on Test alone, but I like the idea of keeping things stable). I mean no way in hell I'm doing tren, obviously orals are out, Masteron makes me look polished but doesn't do a thing for wasting which is what I'm dealing with indirectly.

Believe me, I'm not calling this TRT, I'm just a little vain and while I'm having some digestive issues that may be long term, I still want to look good. I'm not willing to sacrifice my sex-drive though. Maybe Test or NPP blasts will be the only way.

Bahahaha.

Oh god. That's a good one. Like, so funny that I even didn't notice Jon skywalker was included in there at first. Oh well, at least Jonny boy doesn't claim his physique came from his supplement company.

Last edited:
Bahahaha.

Oh god. That's a good one. Like, so funny that I even didn't notice Jon skywalker was included in there at first. Oh well, at least Jonny boy doesn't claim his physique came from his supplement company.

I'm not quite getting the humor.... I mean clearly everyone from Skywalker to John Cena to almost everyone here to what's that douche, Vitaly? Is on a lot more than "70mg of test per week with a blast of 380mg"..... It's illegal, it has a stigma, most people aren't going to say what they take..... c'mon, you guys know this, it's like everyone from the misc. came over here.

This isn't the "other" forum. I don't see why it can't be discussed without emoji's and giggling and why everyone's gotta be the saint. I've seen some of you dude's on here, you're not on some 125mg of test per week with a tiny little blast here and there.

This used to be such a great place to post, now you get a dude who's been in this two decades coming in saying he I'm having some issues, I've been out of the game for a while but I see a good amount of people running between 300-500 of different compounds year round (im not including a lot of people from an HIV forum where the 200/200 Test/Deca is rampant), can we discuss this?

But no, now its a "hehehe, he said skwalker" "hehehe, lobliner sells BCAA's"

I'm sorry guys I don't mean to be rude it's just frustrating, after a day of childish comments we could have actually had a good discussion, with links, maybe some anecdotal evidence etc. but a few people chimed in, absolutely NODBOY adressed the fact that I need this because I can barely eat since they are too busy making fun of Jon Skywalker, and I'm sorry but it's just not what I remember this place being 10 years ago.

I'm not quite getting the humor.... I mean clearly everyone from Skywalker to John Cena to almost everyone here to what's that douche, Vitaly? Is on a lot more than "70mg of test per week with a blast of 380mg"..... It's illegal, it has a stigma, most people aren't going to say what they take..... c'mon, you guys know this, it's like everyone from the misc. came over here.

This isn't the "other" forum. I don't see why it can't be discussed without emoji's and giggling and why everyone's gotta be the saint. I've seen some of you dude's on here, you're not on some 125mg of test per week with a tiny little blast here and there.

This used to be such a great place to post, now you get a dude who's been in this two decades coming in saying he I'm having some issues, I've been out of the game for a while but I see a good amount of people running between 300-500 of different compounds year round (im not including a lot of people from an HIV forum where the 200/200 Test/Deca is rampant), can we discuss this?

But no, now its a "hehehe, he said skwalker" "hehehe, lobliner sells BCAA's"

I'm sorry guys I don't mean to be rude it's just frustrating, after a day of childish comments we could have actually had a good discussion, with links, maybe some anecdotal evidence etc. but a few people chimed in, absolutely NODBOY adressed the fact that I need this because I can barely eat since they are too busy making fun of Jon Skywalker, and I'm sorry but it's just not what I remember this place being 10 years ago.

It wasn't a direct personal attack at you, I just think Jerry Ward is like the last person people should cite on whether something is a good idea or not.

If we're talking about gains in the long term, running TRT with a conservative dose of an anabolic like EQ or Deca or even Primo will definitely serve just fine, but then again so will scrapping the extra compound and just taking slightly more Test. Nandrolone isn't safer than testosterone. I don't get where you people are making this connection. It's way harder on your cholesterol and probably BP too. Libido will definitely take a bigger hit also and you're correct to be concerned about that, but I don't really consider that a health problem per se.

Historically speaking, Anavar, Halo, and oxymetholone have all been used for muscle wasting from AIDS and cancer. You don't have muscle wasting though due to AIDS though. You're just limited to the amount of calories you can consume, and I know you stated earlier that orals are out for you. Idk. Comparing colon inflammation to some 98lb bug-chaser is just a little weird in the context of therapeutic treatment.

Last edited:
TRT is TRT, just test... if not, it s not a TRT

It wasn't a direct personal attack at you, I just think Jerry Ward is like the last person people should cite on whether something is a good idea or not.

If we're talking about gains in the long term, running TRT with a conservative dose of an anabolic like EQ or Deca or even Primo will definitely serve just fine, but then again so will scrapping the extra compound and just taking slightly more Test. Nandrolone isn't safer than testosterone. I don't get where you people are making this connection. It's way harder on your cholesterol and probably BP too. Libido will definitely take a bigger hit also and you're correct to be concerned about that, but I don't really consider that a health problem per se.

Historically speaking, Anavar, Halo, and oxymetholone have all been used for muscle wasting from AIDS and cancer. You don't have muscle wasting though due to AIDS though. You're just limited to the amount of calories you can consume, and I know you stated earlier that orals are out for you. Idk. Comparing colon inflammation to some 98lb bug-chaser is just a little weird in the context of therapeutic treatment.

Exactly. No one is making fun of you. I just think looking for drug advice from 2 of the guys you listed probably isn't the best source of info. Although I do agree it could be beneficial for some people. If you want to run test and deca do so but it's not TRT. I would try to address your health issues as efficiently as possible so you can handle slightly more food before adding drugs to your trt. Although a low dose deca shouldn't be too bad on health markers but again it's up to you. I know a few guys who run test and deca. I have even tried it for longer periods. I love deca so 150mg test and 100mg deca or whatever you want to run could benefit you. I want to add I personally think overall a true trt dose would benefit you more over the long run. Save the other compounds for blasts and just use a sensible dose of test for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
As mentioned in this thread by a few and many times in the past -Traditional HRT is no more than 200 mg every 2 weeks.
Some endos do up to 200 mg a week.
I used to do 150 mg every 5 days which still was too much for true HRT.
All IM injections back then.

I have been doing around 70 mg a week with max of 140 mg a week.
A cycle now consists of max 280 mg's a week.

All shots are sub-q.

deca could go in at as little as 50 mg a week with test at 70 - 100 mg a week.

Masteron is a good choice to add in for a "cycle" that would include an anabolic like eq or deca.

To me no need for mast when on test for HRT.

Never had severe estro problems so never really used AI's, AE's even on heavy cycles.
So ur sub-q for deca as well? I didnt know people could really do sub-q deca shots?

I guess if it is so, then im gonna have to give it a go

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No, I agree with most of you.

That's why I put "HRT" in quotes, as I guess this thing that's been popularized by Lobliner, Ward, Skywalker and a lot of the youtube guys is basically more "Muscle optimization therapy"

But I don't think many read one BIG detail in my post. I have developed colitis and some other digestive issues, I can only handle about 75-100g of protein daily and around 1,200 calories per day or I start to get a lot of stomach distress.

So yes, I'm looking for something beyond TRT to help me out, and it seems like the safest of all evils is Nandrolone (or I suppose just blasting and cruising on Test alone, but I like the idea of keeping things stable). I mean no way in hell I'm doing tren, obviously orals are out, Masteron makes me look polished but doesn't do a thing for wasting which is what I'm dealing with indirectly.

Believe me, I'm not calling this TRT, I'm just a little vain and while I'm having some digestive issues that may be long term, I still want to look good. I'm not willing to sacrifice my sex-drive though. Maybe Test or NPP blasts will be the only way.

In your situation, I would think peptides/igf1/mk677/gh might be a better addition and may even improve your condition vs what 100-200mg's of deca.

"HRT" this thread is comical. You guys are on cycle on year round. Its not "HRT".

You guys need to come off the shit and give your bodies a break.

It comes back when you go back on.

This is why everyone gets a trophy nowadays. Because terms like "HRT" ARE THROWN around to justify irrational behavior.

Just say, im a little bitch and dependant on gear. I need to be on all year around so i feel good about myself.

Self acceptance and mental toughness

Sounds Like you have issues with others looking great year round.
I think you may be the Little bitch in the corner crying like a Girl because you Lost all your muscle, your estrogen Spiked and you got Flabby all at the same Time.
Don't worry! Once you quit hiding in your home gym and decide its time to get back On for whatever reason you Justify, you'll be just like Us again throwing your health concerns out the window just to look good again!
Me: I'll keep my Alpha Status Forever! lol
See Ya in the Gym next time you Blast!!!

Last edited:
OP, now that you have clarified that you have an inflammatory disease maybe I can offer some info. Treatment for systemic Lupus Erythromatosis, an auto immune disease has been sucessfully treated with anavar. I don't know the mechanism but it seems to work. I have personally seen it work long term for a close friend's wife. WE are talking low dose. 5 mg a day or EOD. Nandrolones are also thought to have anti-inflammatory actinos through progesterone signaling. I have not been really that successful finding literature to support that but it does stimulate progesterone signaling but some research shows it may have the opposite effect on pro inflammatory cytokines. It's sort of a mixed bag but most of us have experienced joint pain relief albiet temporary. Probably a better choice for you would be a corticosteroid to get inflammation under control whilst you adjust diet to non-inflammatory. Using a TRT dose to keep you in normal range might be a good treatment but only if you can't recover your HPTA. Nothing is better in the long run for recovery than a well functioning natural state.

This is why everyone gets a trophy nowadays. Because terms like "HRT" ARE THROWN around to justify irrational behavior.

Just say, im a little bitch and dependant on gear. I need to be on all year around so i feel good about myself.

Self acceptance and mental toughness

Well I was actually thinking about commenting on this thread and giving my two cents worth but not now, don't want to seem like a "little bitch".

Last edited:
My TRT is 200mg a week. I've tried taking 100mg deca on top of that and I get major ED within three weeks. Takes good month for me to get out of my system and get normal wood again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws