advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So who's jumping on the Test/Deca "HRT" train?

Honestly it seems like any time I take another steroid on top of test I eventually have some degree of ED. Even if I bump test up to 400mg.

This is why everyone gets a trophy nowadays. Because terms like "HRT" ARE THROWN around to justify irrational behavior.

Just say, im a little bitch and dependant on gear. I need to be on all year around so i feel good about myself.

Self acceptance and mental toughness

Ha Ha that's funny stuff right there. Who gave you the right to judge. If it doesn't suit you then cool, but all that other noise isn't necessary. Besides we are all guilty of abusing our bodies to some degree. I don't think it's constructive to make comments like that. Forums are only as good as the people on them and open and honest posting helps everyone learn and gain opinions and perspective. Ease up bro.....

This is why everyone gets a trophy nowadays. Because terms like "HRT" ARE THROWN around to justify irrational behavior.

Just say, im a little bitch and dependant on gear. I need to be on all year around so i feel good about myself.

I really don't see the connection between the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality to being on year round/TRT.:confused:

It seems like with Lobliner and Jerry Ward very openly doing 200/200 (or 300/200 for Marc) as their year-round "hormone optimization" it's become a thing. It's been a thing for ages in the HIV community.

It seems like this or Masteron are the only viable options for staying on year-round at low-dose with a lesser side-effect potential. I find Masteron worthless outside of contest-prep personally. Cool thing about Deca is my clinic is totally willing to give me 100-200mg per week for colitis which severely limits how much I can eat (not technically "wasting", but they are willing to play along) I'm just mortified of potential sexual sides. Caber is not something I could be on year round obviously.....

At 100-200mg is this a rational fear on my end? I have three ruptured discs and a lot of wear and tear, and also the colitis has really cut down on my size and fullness since I've had to really cut down on my calories, esp. carbs. I'm just looking for something to level the field and make this a bit more fun again WITHOUT sacrificing in the sex dept.

Go for it. I have wasting due to autoimmune bacteria (not job/aids, that's not a bacteria) and I will take a month or two off from npp (less sides than deca- prolactin predominantly-, could get your own and run the amt they tell you to) to allow for a washout period of sorts. Joints feel much better as does low back when I'm on. And as long as test is equal or higher than Nandrolone I have no pecker issues. Its a great drug and I love it for life but it shits on your heart and messes with your brain- mostly memory. So if you know a couple natural nootrpics to take (choline, alcar, maybe some uridine) and take your b6 and vitamin e too keep prolactin at bay you should be good to go. Both of those lower prolactin just shy of 70%, each, so together ive Never had the need for caber and been using deca /npp a loooong time.
Hope this is of some use to you. Just know that testosterone is nueroprotective while nandrolone is opposite and dht is needed for many things so it always wise to run test a bit higher. I like 250-300 test and 175-200npp. Works like a champ and much fuller than plain old trt. Again, hope this helps.

Go for it. I have wasting due to autoimmune bacteria (not job/aids, that's not a bacteria) and I will take a month or two off from npp (less sides than deca- prolactin predominantly-, could get your own and run the amt they tell you to) to allow for a washout period of sorts. Joints feel much better as does low back when I'm on. And as long as test is equal or higher than Nandrolone I have no pecker issues. Its a great drug and I love it for life but it shits on your heart and messes with your brain- mostly memory. So if you know a couple natural nootrpics to take (choline, alcar, maybe some uridine) and take your b6 and vitamin e too keep prolactin at bay you should be good to go. Both of those lower prolactin just shy of 70%, each, so together ive Never had the need for caber and been using deca /npp a loooong time.
Hope this is of some use to you. Just know that testosterone is nueroprotective while nandrolone is opposite and dht is needed for many things so it always wise to run test a bit higher. I like 250-300 test and 175-200npp. Works like a champ and much fuller than plain old trt. Again, hope this helps.
Sources for those bold claims?

My HRT for the next 3 months is 300 Test c, 150 Deca and 200 Primo..
Add in 25mgs of Proviron as my Anti E and keep test free!
A little much maybe ? But if I maintain I will stay there Indefinitely.....Well May still hit a Little Tren at 100mgs Threw Summer...lol
Should keep things working Well ?

You call that HRT?
Hell that's a cycle for some.

Regarding the TRT comments. Some people, like me, could get TRT prescribed in order to be in the high normal range, but go the cost effective route and bypass the Doc. 3 years of TRT test cost me about $4-500. A doctor would charge $1,000 -$1,500 per year. I'm not paying that for a piece of paper that says I can possess test...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ha, my last bodybuilding contest was in 1985. I don't even know where that trophy is but I didn't even touch "TRT" for about 25 years after that.....so for me it's to feel good and healthy.

You sound a little self righteous.

Everyone has the right to do what they want to there bodies. It frustrates me that with all the early deaths we see, we seem to turn a blind eye to it.

It is not good to stay on gear all the time year around. But if thats what you choose to do then do it. It just really seems things trend over the years.

Early days it was come off as long as you were on. Then it graduated on to crusing on a low dose of test. Then bridging now HRT. People are listing my HRT is test primo tren. That deserves an intervention that is not hrt. That is a cycle you are choosing to low dose.

I came off hot headed before sure. My apologies. But to many people have died. Lets be real how many people rrally get there blood work done as well. Not many thats a fact.

Just be safe and call a spade a spade

You call that HRT?

Ya Someone who weighs 180 pds!
I may drop test to 250 mg to play it Safe...lol

TRT is what gets you in a normal range of T and E essentially. Save all the other AAS for your enhancelment periods. If you're a pro bBer or for another reason you have to be in top form year aroiund then you need some special guidance. Still you're going to need some downtime if you want the drugs to continue to work and to stay healthy. If you want to get tricky then play with peptides. Once you normalize on your TRT at say 100 mg/w and 800 ng/dL Test total with Estradiol at 25 pg/mL then add in some dose peptides or GH.

People that talk about being on TRT and the the dose they use but don't quote what their blood levels are during the week . Are posts I usually don't pay attention to . And I just figure they are still just on a cycle.

Ya Someone who weighs 180 pds!
I may drop test to 250 mg to play it Safe...lol

I think he is saying you should call it a "cruise", because by definition, that is not hormone replacement therapy.

You call that HRT?

A little tren threw summer...

I think the unfortunate thing here is when dropping down to TRT *most people here could look at least 90% of their best but its just not good enough even though no one from the general public would notice.

Well I was actually thinking about commenting on this thread and giving my two cents worth but not now, don't want to seem like a "little bitch".

I would like to hear your comments...

... ya little bitch

I do realize its Not true HRT...
My thoughts are at 50..w- the winter months off and more time to lift, eat and rest, keeping a little more Anabolic than Not is in my best interest.
Runnin 150 deca which I think is minimal requires around 300 test to keep Sex drive thriving....Which is a very Important Winter
Hobby of Mine!
Adding in a Pure Anabolic like Primo allows me to retain more Nitrogen and Pure muscle mass without adding in Androgens
Using 25 mg Proviron to keep test Free will help with strength on minimal doses and all the anti e I'll need!

Last edited:
Some answer you don't know

Brainstorming:welcome:
If you can answer these three questions within 10s, your brain must be very flexible!!!lol!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Read please!
:lightbulb:1.A cowboy rides into town on Friday. only stays 3 days and leaves on Friday. How is this possible?:star-w:rs
:lightbulb:2.What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors?
:lightbulb:3.Why is the river so rich? :star-wars
Looking forward to your answer!Then I can give you a score!:star-w:rs

Sources for those bold claims?

Testosterone in supraphysiological dosages can cause neural death... One mechanism is via overactivation of intracellular Ca2+ signaling pathways.

Elevated Testosterone Induces Apoptosis in Neuronal Cells

There is more than one ^

Actually just click this Google link to see several:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tes...al+death&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear