over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So you think you've seen it all ...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! It would be hilarious to see the look on peoples face when she signed up for the natural division.

I dig her. Attractive IMO. She's not going to be in contest shape but once or twice a year. The pic with her daughter is how she looks most of the time I'm sure. I could def be with a woman like this. I def prefer more feminine women but say my wife became serious about bb and evolved into this. Not a problem for me.

bet she has to do a tuck behind in the on season and she does look great in the other pic but the other is a little extreme

LOL. She better not pop a clit boner on stage!

I couldn't agree more!
To quote a line from my favorite beastie boys tune in relation to peoples opinions of this and all female bodybuilders "If you don't like it then, hey f*#k you :D

Peace
M2M :cool:

While i agree with this, 95% of the population will say the same about us. Gotta admire her for doing what she wants and fuck what people think. I'd imagine shes in contest prep there and probably looks s little more feminine rest of year(im guessing) still a shit load of work and discipline gone into building that physique whether it's too our taste or not. At the end of the day we all do it because we love bodybuilding, not to please others

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Her body is a bit extreme but at least her face has remained attractive. I remember how Bethany Howlett used to look (pretty decent) and how she looks now (ewww).

Wow, she looks very sexy on the beach. What a difference!

I wonder if she's related to Luiz Freitas. Anyone remember that guy?

Attachments

• Freitas34.jpg
    Freitas34.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 869
She won a show earlier this year, I forget which one. She's got HUGE glutes, that image is burned in my brain lol I thought she was still attractive on the day of the show, but she is much more attractive in the beach photo. She still looks more feminine than a lot of other FBBs

i say everyone posts the pics of their hot ladies..most of you would trip over your dick if you saw her in person she is hot as hell!

I've always liked girls with muscle and I think she is smoking hot. Of course she will need big implants to keep that feminine look with all that muscle. Very proportionate in my eyes. Love her dedication and look. To each there own I guess...

I think she might've gone a lil overboard but she's still fucking gorgeous everyone has there own taste.

its funny most of you guys clowining her are the same ones who if you saw someone on some other fitness type board making fun of bodybuilders or saw a planet fitness commerical mocking bodybuilders would run over here and start a thread crying about how everyone "stereotypes" us. ive got news for you, 99 percent of the population find the men just as weird looking and unattractive as the women.

its funny most of you guys clowining her are the same ones who if you saw someone on some other fitness type board making fun of bodybuilders or saw a planet fitness commerical mocking bodybuilders would run over here and start a thread crying about how everyone "stereotypes" us. ive got news for you, 99 percent of the population find the men just as weird looking and unattractive as the women.

Not really, men are expected to be masculine with muscles. Look at all the actors, musicians, wrestlers, sports figures etc... Nobody thinks it's weird that these guys are in shape with muscles, it's very normal.

Now it is considered weird when a man uses female hormones to become a woman and grow breasts and what not, and this is the reverse of what a female bb'r does. Filling your body with hormones to enhance what nature gave you is one thing, but filling your body with hormones that are contrary to what nature intended is something totally different.

She needs to learn to how use eye-liner!!

2808959409_fd08884f03.jpg

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Really attractive face for sure... Just saying Id give her a go :D

Personally I think she's beautiful. Sure, she looks a pretty crazy precontest, but then again I can't think of many woman that like the way men look precontest either. The drawn face, tight jawline, and vascularity come with the sport, male or female, when an athlete gets that lean. But she doesn't look like that all year. Her offseason look is gorgeous, especially that pic on the beach. Props to her for living her life the way she wants. I have nothing but respect.

GUYS...

that last pick of her is pretty damn nice :love:
years ago I saw Kim Chivesky up close about 2 weeks out from the Olympia and she was scary looking :eek: ...but then saw her again later that year off season and she was bangin :love:
like Flex said nobody looks that great come contest time

That second pic she is damn fine! I hope she doesn't cause irreversible sides to occur by going too extreme.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131