over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So you think you've seen it all ...

Hey Amazon Doll, do you think this guy is bangable or not?!? :devil:smi:devil-s:i:D

Attachments

• 117.JPG
    117.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Sorry but this is a public forum, if one chooses to post either there own, or some one else's pics, then they should be able to handle honest criticism! A bodybuilding board does not mean one has to agree with all aspects of bodybuilding, for example drugs play a role, but you have natural BBers that are totally against their use...should they not be allowed to speak their minds, because the majority here use?
I have absolutely no issue with female bodybuilding, power lifting, Olympic lifting, etc. I do have an issue with a woman becoming almost man like, to accomplish their goals. Female bodybuilders of the 80's competed, and still looked very feminine, and beautiful. Why now we have females that could almost pass for a man, if the hair was cut short enough, is beyond me. But i think again, we all have a choice to do what makes us happy, but we all also have the choice to like, or dislike those choices. I don't believe i said anything to the likes of "i would or wouldn't F*** her, and if i did i apologize to the females on here, but in regards to not finding how she looks appealing, that was an honest opinion, and i stand by it.

I wonder if all the people defending her in this thread, would do the same when/if a guy/female posted a pic looking overweight (or some one else's pic), and people started bashing/criticizing his/her physique!!!!! How many times have i seen threads with images of overweight people being ridiculed for being "fat asses", yet i don't remember people so quick to come to the rescue.

Saying its wrong to judge a female bodybuilder because this is a bodybuilding board doesn't make sense to me.
Even though the general population finds male BB's to be strange looking, they probably think female BB's are even more odd. I personally find female BB's to be very odd myself, even though I am a fan of bodybuilding.
Why? Because they/we are taking MALE SEX HORMONES.
Increasing the level of masculinity in a man by use of male sex hormones may be odd, but it is extremely strange for a woman to pump herself full of male sex hormones.
When a male fills himself with female sex hormones, it is called sexual reassignment. When a woman take male sex hormones because she wants to be a man, that is also sexual reassignment. Female bodybuilders are essentially putting themselves through sexual reassignment, but keeping female attributes like long hair, large boobs, and wearing makeup.

I find it disgusting that some of you think it's okay to bash women bodybuilders on a bodybuilding site!

How about every time one of you posts o photo, a ton of women responded with "eeew! I wouldn't fuck that" or "gross, I bet he has small nuts". No one really cares if you want to fuck her or not.

I have an opinion about fbb but I always have respect and keep it to my self.
I agree,,my girl has bigger legs and arms than 70 percent of this board and she gets alot of positive attention and always gets hit on yet male bodybuilders have to talk shit on the girls,,unreal..ohh and she is hot as hell too

Than where the limit should be set up?

markus-ruhl-huge-traps.jpg

loool^^

I went back and read the thread and I can't find one post that is "bashing" this girl or any other female bb'r for that matter. No one is denying her commitment to training and eating right and doing what it takes to reach her physique goals. Just because some guys don't find her sexually attractive does not mean they are "bashing" her.

Male transvestites pump themselves full of female hormones and train themselves to act and speak "feminine". Some are so dedicated to transforming their physiques that they actaully cut there testicals off.
Am I supposed to find them physically attractive and want to have sex with them because of all their hard work and dedication?
I think i'll pass but then again I wouldn't want them to feel I had bashed them because I don't prefer to stick my penis inside of them.

Why the controversy? Everyone said this girl looked good for the most part

I think she looks great and still a very attractive woman. I definitely respect her for her hard work and dedication to the sport of female bodybuilding. Would be nice to have her and more hardcore females on the site for their opinions and knowledge.

I'd deal with the contest prep phases to bang her in the off season. lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting