over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So you want to be a bodybuilder?

bodybuilding is the stupidest sport, hobby ever. i got addicted to it. i have ocd so fucking bad. i wish i could wake up and have a bowl of cereal and thats it.

Literally the only thing good about it is getting hot chicks. other than that i hate it
You too are hypocrite. Your saying bodybuilding is the stupidest sports ever but yet your addicted to it. Why did you get into it to begin with. Because your ocd? Then your problem is not bodybuilding. its your ocd that's the problem. You got into it like most people did. Because you wanted to look muscular to show off and look good in front of chicks. You wanted to be bigger than the other guy standing next to you. To have people look at you and talk about how muscular you are. And now since your ocd won't let you get out of the game it's the stupidest sport or hobby. For your information you could eat that bowl of cereal if you want. Just stop over thinking it and stop worrying about how it's going to affect your looks. Remember bodybuilding is the stupidest sport right who care what you look like. The fact that your ocd is going to make you feel the same hate for anything else you would of picked over bodybuilding. because you would of done it in excessive. I'm ocd to but I don't let it control me by the decisions I make in life. My ocd didn't force me to make that move or choice. I did. And knowing I'm ocd I know the consequences I face every time I choose something. Just saying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

this whole thing has me scratching my head for a lil while and im not sure why... lol

maybe i feel confused....
going to the gym one, two, three times a day or training or what have you, doesnt make one a body builder. i dont think. by and large going to the gym in the after noon and doing some morning cardio seems pretty "normal", not limited to bb'ers.

4 pins in a day...:cool:
lol

while 4 sticks a day gets old, for sure i have done that for longer then i can rememeber.. 1-2 is pretty normal no? not limited to bb'ers:eek:

i used to carry chicken in my briefcase/computer bag..my mom actually still does this and she is not a body builder...:confused:

i guess i have seen ppl who do all of these things and are not bb'ers and ppl who do none of them and say they are bb'ers....

maybe bb'er or not bb'er is more personal thing. lol
:star-w:rs
Haha you made me laugh out loud when you said you carried chicken in your briefcase. Now that’s when you know you’re a bodybuilder. 😂 🐔 💼 💪
We are definitely a different breed. 99% of the world doesn’t have the discipline to do what we do, hence the reason 99% of society looks the way they do. 🐷 🐮

Bro I think everyone gets your point. But your batching bodybuilders like it's a crime. I not disagreeing that the drugs can kill you. But tomorrow is promised to no one. People die every day of all kinds of things. Even people that never touched a weight in there life. Everyday you leave your house your at risk of not returning because you may die.drug addicts die every single minute of every single day but you don't hear about it like you said. But that doesn't change the fact that they are dieing. You can be a victim of gun violence, you at risk everyday you get behind the wheel. You said you like extreme sports right why you think it's called extreme? Because you can die from it. The plain your in can crash taking off, landing, or mid air. You parachute can not open or get tangled. Many things can go wrong but you still do it and take the risk right. So why you being so hard on bodybuilders. Do you even lift? Do you use or have you used steroids? If your answer is yes then your just a hypocrite. Because you can use just a little and it can still kill you. Your also in a bodybuilder forum what do you expect people to post specially to the op topic. Just let people people pick their own poison and don't judge them. That's why this world is fucked up like it is. Because everyone wants to be in others people's business and be judgemental. Do you walk into a McDonald's or burger King and start preaching to everyone in there that their stupid for eating that crap. That it's going to eventually kill them? Because that type of junk food will give you cholesterol, clogged arteries, stroke or heart attack. To break it down live and let live bro. Life is a bitch and everything can kill you even if you make the best choices in life.

I typed out a huge response to this but realized because you didn’t read literally anything from before and starting crying like a soap opera actress immediately I just don’t care man...

You want to take it like I’m judging you instead of just answering the question or reading through everything then go ahead... None of you understood a fucking word of what I said and just took it as a judgemental attack when it was just a question regarding “passion vs pros vs cons.” That’s it...

If you feel I attacked you and I’m being an asshole then that’s your problem, not mine... Go cry somewhere else...

Also a lot of you are taking going to the gym and working out etc WAY out of context and categorizing it with actual bodybuilding and competing.... Stop cherry picking...

I typed out a huge response to this but realized because you didn’t read literally anything from before and starting crying like a soap opera actress immediately I just don’t care man...

You want to take it like I’m judging you instead of just answering the question or reading through everything then go ahead... None of you understood a fucking word of what I said and just took it as a judgemental attack when it was just a question regarding “passion vs pros vs cons.” That’s it...

If you feel I attacked you and I’m being an asshole then that’s your problem, not mine... Go cry somewhere else...
No your wrong I did read everything you wrote and you keep going back and forth. But I'm done with this thread. This thread is going nowhere like religion and politics. You win your the better person. Happy skydiving

No your wrong I did read everything you wrote and you keep going back and forth. But I'm done with this thread. This thread is going nowhere like religion and politics. You win your the better person. Happy skydiving

How am I going back and forth? I stick by what I said only I calmed my frustrations down and better explained myself and had AN ACTUAL conversation with AustrianOak about it...

If you’d like to stop your crying and actually talk then go ahead; I’d be happy to hear how you weigh out the Passion vs Pros vs Cons...

If you’d like, I can do so with skydiving?

It’s a simple conversation, one you and many here clearly can’t have

always love anti bbing rants on a bbing board:D
-F2S

Haha you made me laugh out loud when you said you carried chicken in your briefcase. Now that’s when you know you’re a bodybuilder. 😂 🐔 💼 💪
We are definitely a different breed. 99% of the world doesn’t have the discipline to do what we do, hence the reason 99% of society looks the way they do. 🐷 🐮

lol my computer bag had big ziplocks filled with grilled chicken breasts and then i had a bunch of zips full of different supplement caps n powders, i used to have to travel for work quite often and i would laugh going through security as on x ray i could only imagine the potential. never any issue! lol

i miss gallon jugs of water too! fucking metrick system! lol

the odd looks of all the fat office workers as we ate lunch together... i would go to the grocery store and get an lb of roast beef and eat that with my water... normal right?:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws