over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SODIUM LOADING

TO ANSWER YOU

GIXXER130 said:
I never said i was going to do it.I was actually taking your advice.My last question was...So your saying that cutting water the last few days will be sufficient enough to come in dry?And i do have a junior high education.Went all the way to a masters in marketing.

NO WAY, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND CUTTING WATER THE LAST FEW DAYS.

Gixxer, before you go getting all upset and shit you need to understand one thing. The experience of others on here is priceless. We have all paid for our triumphs and mistakes. A masters in marketing does not mean shit in BBing. If you want to look like one of Phil's Athletes just go and look at Diskey in the mebers Photos section, you will not need a masters in anything to see this guy's amazing results!!! He has worked with Phil, paid this great man for his services and the results speak for themselves. So take it easy and ask for advice! Most on here will give you info readily, but if you want the real goods cough up some dough and hire a pro!!!

GIXXER130 said:
Hey I got a magic act for you!!Go fuck yourself!!I thought getting questions answered was what this forum was for? Apparently not.Ill probably get banned for this but Fuck it.Ive asked numorous questions and have gotten nothing but half assed answers.I guess questions like how often you work your abs and calves take priority in a steroid forum.

i've followed your posts.

you ask questions and when you dont get the answers you want to hear they're half assed.

if you listened to what people told you and accepted it, you'd be alot better off.

please don't argue this point- everyone on here can read.

you'll only put your own intelligence into question.

BFU

Last edited:
why is sodium loading/unload dangerous?

I know many top level trainers who have their competitors load sodium, cut it out along with water, then load the morning of the show...

what am I missing? why it is dangerous when so many do it without issues?

MrDeflation said:

I know many top level trainers who have their competitors load sodium, cut it out along with water, then load the morning of the show...

If you upset the delicate balance between sodium, potassium and a few other electrolytes it sends the wrong signals to your system, severe dehydration or overcompensation by holding water due to a percieved threat to your hydration levels will cause much strain on vital organs. An over compensation of potassium storing can have serious heart ramifications. The main thing to worry about are your kidneys. A lot of these top level pros and amateurs end up in hospitals with IV drips hanging out of them to try and regain this balance. I bet you don't get to hear about those from these top level trainers do you??? Listen to a top level pro, Phil, he has had it happen! And he is.........well.......a top level pro and trainer............Nuf said??

oldfella said:
If you upset the delicate balance between sodium, potassium and a few other electrolytes it sends the wrong signals to your system, severe dehydration or overcompensation by holding water due to a percieved threat to your hydration levels will cause much strain on vital organs. An over compensation of potassium storing can have serious heart ramifications. The main thing to worry about are your kidneys. A lot of these top level pros and amateurs end up in hospitals with IV drips hanging out of them to try and regain this balance. I bet you don't get to hear about those from these top level trainers do you??? Listen to a top level pro, Phil, he has had it happen! And he is.........well.......a top level pro and trainer............Nuf said??

thank you for the explanation :)

GIXXER130 said:
Hey I got a magic act for you!!Go fuck yourself!!I thought getting questions answered was what this forum was for? Apparently not.Ill probably get banned for this but Fuck it.Ive asked numorous questions and have gotten nothing but half assed answers.I guess questions like how often you work your abs and calves take priority in a steroid forum.

Thats a little bit disrespectful buddy. I told you exactly what I done in regards to your question.

GIXXER130 said:
Thanks Km I appreciate it.Should I reduce sodium intake at all?In the last few days ?I will be taking Aldactone.

this came to my attention . well, to answer your sodium loading question , that is so individual and i would not screw around with that nor try it , the way different people here , are recommending it . not because it is wrong advise etc... , but you don't know how you , personally , will react to it . it is like russian roulette . you should have came up with this thread much much sooner . then you could have done a couple of trial and errors and see what , of the here recommended methods , would adapt best to you . you also could have found out , that you don't , as it was said before in here already, need to do this at all and probably ''come in'' better , without doing so .
and for the aldactone . i don't know about most of you guys , but i personally , go by the way i look . i cannot ever say , before hand , if i will be using a prescr. diuretic . how the hell could i know that , at 4 weeks out . sure , personally , i plan on using it , only if needed and based on what it did for me , in previous events .

wake

MrDeflation said:

this is the kind of shit that scares me!

people that are doing this, and other things and dont know why they are dangerous?

having some basic knowledge of what sodium and pot. do is really all you need to know in order to know it can be lethal.....

km2000 said:
this is the kind of shit that scares me!

people that are doing this, and other things and dont know why they are dangerous?

having some basic knowledge of what sodium and pot. do is really all you need to know in order to know it can be lethal.....

Thanks for the info... to be quite honest I never gave it much thought because of articles such as "7 days to ultimate leaness" that has been posted on numerous boards, and that a figure girl I knew who just competed was told to do sodium loading thing by tro***innutrition.com/ and I always thought he knew what he was talking about.

I will definitely pass this info along to her!!

Thanks again for the heads up... time for me to do more research!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131