over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SODUIM CHLORIDE OR STERILE WATER?

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Hello brothers...

with the shortage (or non-existance) of Bacteriostatic water...
which is better to mix with gh, SODUIM CHLORIDE OR STERILE WATER?

Of course the soduim chloride is NaCL...has salts...dont know if this disturbs the delicate nature of the gh. But closer to ones body chemistry.

thanks in advance, fellas. Miss the brotherhood :(

Both are fine, lil more sting with saline..

I do sterile water, especially if you are going through a vial fairly quickly

sterile water hurts like hell...
i'd just buy a sodium chloride solution at the pharmacy, its bac water without the benzyl alcohol. you can mix it yourself if you can get BA...

sterile water hurts like hell...
i'd just buy a sodium chloride solution at the pharmacy, its bac water without the benzyl alcohol. you can mix it yourself if you can get BA...

Funny I find the opposite

Funny I find the opposite

u mean sodium chloride stings? thats odd, maybe your body doesnt contain any salts, lol. actually sodium chloride is very similar to your bodys milieu so it shouldnt sting. thats why they use it as kind of blood replacement thing (dont know the english term) aswell.

i think sterile water makes your cell membranes pop and thats why it hurts (thats also why you shouldnt drink destilled water or rain)

I would use sterile water as a 10 UI bottle only lasts me 1-2 days depending on what schedule I am on.

REK

u mean sodium chloride stings? thats odd, maybe your body doesnt contain any salts, lol. actually sodium chloride is very similar to your bodys milieu so it shouldnt sting. thats why they use it as kind of blood replacement thing (dont know the english term) aswell.

i think sterile water makes your cell membranes pop and thats why it hurts (thats also why you shouldnt drink destilled water or rain)

indeedy, I know normal saline is used as a fluid replacement with pt in hospitals and is isotonic, as like you said mimics blood osmalarity (or keeps fluids in vascular system. Personally I just find it stings more then injection sterile

we know sterile water is suppose to be used at time of injection and not for additional injections but I think a few days is ok hgh we use quickly and i have had stuff reconstituded for 30 days or so with no issues but I think thats kinda risky. For me the sterile water stings.

I have usedsterile water, sterile water with b.a. added, sodium cloride with bac. and bac water.
The sodium cloride is very close in comp to your blood so that if that damages the hgh when you recon it. than it will be damaged anyways if you use something other than sodium cloride when you inject it and it mixes with your blood.

my order of preference is bac water,sodium cloride bac water,sterile water b.a. water, our friends at ergo have the sterile with b.a. added 7 bucks

Does anyone know if the sodium solutions in the iv bags would work. Looks like the same concentration of .9% With a shortage of bac water this would be a very affordable alternative as it is readily available and around $7 for 500 ml

Does anyone know if the sodium solutions in the iv bags would work. Looks like the same concentration of .9% With a shortage of bac water this would be a very affordable alternative as it is readily available and around $7 for 500 ml

Thought about this also. What about B12? It can be found pretty cheap.

I found a post on an hcg forum run by RN. This very same shortage question came up. She said the iv was fine, but in a hospital setting, the bags are discarded after 24 hrs. Within the same thread, another member posted saying he is on an iv and uses it all the time for reconstitution and has been doing if for years. I bought a bag the last time I ordered pins. I may give this a try after my bac water runs out.

Thats sodium chloride aka Normal Saline. Youre good to go bro

Mike,

Its not going to matter, normal saline is just the exact concentration of sodium of the body so if you mix your GH with sterile, you still shooting it into body fluids that have a higher concentration of sodium so the concern about mixing becomes mute really as its going into body fluids with the same concentration of sodium as normal saline.

If you give lagre amounts of fluid via IV your going to want normal saline in most cases. But a few mls her and there of sterile water has no negative impact.

Thats why we like NORMAL STERILE SALINE EYE WASH, basically its sterile and normal saline with a small enough bottle.

IPG

Just get from SterileSyringes the Sterile Injection Water and the Benzyl Alcohol. Add 1ml of BA to the water and you have BA Water.

sterile water with 0,9% NaCl = sodium chloride solution (thats whats in the iv bags)
sodium chloride solution with additional 0,9% benzyl alcohol = bacteriostatic water

so bac water is just sterile water with 0,9% sodium chloride and then 0,9% benzyl alcohol.

i still wouldnt use sterile water but at least sodium chloride simply for the fact that sterile water hurts (i initially used it for my 3x daily peptide shots, boy that was no fun).
you dont need sodium chloride though since its supposed to make the solution last longer. GH is used up within 2-3 days anyway so thats of no concern. the BA is added to kill bacteria, which shouldnt be a concern aswell since you use it up so quickly.

Thats exactly what i use , I keep a few bags on hand just in case and i have one that i use just for mixing HGH , peptides and stuff , my bags are 1 liter and have a little rubber poit for injection into and drawing out of

Thats exactly what i use , I keep a few bags on hand just in case and i have one that i use just for mixing HGH , peptides and stuff , my bags are 1 liter and have a little rubber poit for injection into and drawing out of

Do you use the entire bag or disgard it after a certain time, cause that is enough water for years.

This morning I used Sterile Eye Wash Solution from the supermarket. Drew it out with a 25 g, filled up the GH vials. GTG.

Hopefully I don't experience organ shut down from septic shock and die. But I'm not too worried.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131