over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

solberg DHB log

Good to hear bro. Hope you had a good weekend. What's the "feel" time for dhb? It's more of a fast acting like bold ace right?

Cypionate ester, so into the third week for peak blood levels, but I've noticed a change after a few days . Temperature increase, libido, vascularity. 11sh could also tell I changed something after about a week.

Are you prone to hair loss?

I have not had issues with shedding in the past, but will be looking out for it considering I have two 5a reduced drugs going.

I have not had issues with shedding in the past, but will be looking out for it considering I have two 5a reduced drugs going.

appreciate the response, will be following closely. I will be grabbing some dhb but im prone to hair loss so I'm a little hesitant to jump in til I see some feedback.

Don't worry about it man you have a nice round melon, you could rock the bald head

Don't worry about it man you have a nice round melon, you could rock the bald head

The bald head brings me one third the wAy to my final phenotype. Bald head giant belly and huge mustache. Aziz the Arab dad minus the kids.. outside jokes

The bald head brings me one third the wAy to my final phenotype. Bald head giant belly and huge mustache. Aziz the Arab dad minus the kids.. outside jokes

LMAO

My feedback... a week or so in... noticeable aggression, and not just in the gym. Moodiness and general insensitive jerk behavior.... perceivable change in temparament that is easy to recognize. Sometimes too many compounds at once, or specific hormones, maybe best used when not in a relationship.

Shot from this morning , no food no pump. 232 lbs but visible composition changes. Strength has been at an all time high. 295 on the incline barbell for 6, bent row 315 for 5, both yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Lookin solid as ever bro! I'll let you borrow my grooming tools if you need em tho!! ;) haha jk

My feedback... a week or so in... noticeable aggression, and not just in the gym. Moodiness and general insensitive jerk behavior.... perceivable change in temparament that is easy to recognize. Sometimes too many compounds at once, or specific hormones, maybe best used when not in a relationship.

It sounds familiar.... You and my wife are friends?

Lookin solid as ever bro! I'll let you borrow my grooming tools if you need em tho!! ;) haha jk

Thanks man! Haha my 2in long stomach carpet grows back overnight on
These doses , an impossible foe to conquer ⚔️

Friday update, feeling good. Density is increasing and looking dryer each day. Body weight is the same which is nice to see, means muscle is improving and fat is decreasing. Should be peaking in the next week or so , every day is getting better. Will update again soon :)

Monday update, is it Monday ? The phone says so ..things are going quite well. Strength is actually the highest it's ever been, 120 lb dumbbell incline presses, 90 lb incline db flies both with good form. 11sh thinks I could have got a few extra on the sets but I was being cautious since I've been tired today.

Body composition is improving, muscles fuller denser more vascularity at rest. Body weight is 230 still. Been doing some cardio in either the mornings or post workout for the heart benefits and metabolism boost... mood is good , I've been whistleing the song can't get we out by mad cobra and lukie d for days non stop it's driving 11sh completely insane 🤷🏻‍♂️

Forgot to add! Body temperature is WAY up, almost unbearable at times.. my co workers got me a little pink fan to use while I'm charting my patients 😳

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 63
Forgot to add! Body temperature is WAY up, almost unbearable at times.. my co workers got me a little pink fan to use while I'm charting my patients [emoji15]

On M&S there was a guy that told me his sweating was out of control to a point people were saying stuff to him too. Sounds like one of the only bad sides. Man I already run hot like a furnace as is.

On M&S there was a guy that told me his sweating was out of control to a point people were saying stuff to him too. Sounds like one of the only bad sides. Man I already run hot like a furnace as is.

Lol me too man and the heavier I get the warmer I am all the time

Nice log, How are you liking the DHB so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good so far, making steady gains and composition is improving. Strength and aggression are up as well. No real stand out sides to speak of

Been following you log and your looking good.

I will be starting DHB in the next week or two and can't wait.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131