over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

solberg DHB log

Had great mixed workout of chest and back yesterday, going to hit a higher volume leg day today that mixes quad ham and calf. Tonight begins a string over overnight shifts which always throws me off a little in regards to training but ends up benefiting me in muscle building since I eat way more . Some pics from yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_1182.jpg
    IMG_1182.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 67
Easily the busiest week of my life , but making it happen! Diet has been pretty spot on, training has been good. Watching my future wife make some big changes as well. Noticed some new separation all over her body and lots of new and pronounced vascularity.

My bw now is 230 lbs , body fat has gone down and my waste is back to non pregnant.

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 158
Easily the busiest week of my life , but making it happen! Diet has been pretty spot on, training has been good. Watching my future wife make some big changes as well. Noticed some new separation all over her body and lots of new and pronounced vascularity.

My bw now is 230 lbs , body fat has gone down and my waste is back to non pregnant.

You look okay .. A bit more work .. ;):D

228 lbs, leaning out daily, look much bigger. This pic was taken first thing in the morning no food no pump and pretty depleted from low carbs over the last few days. 11sh and I have a wedding to attend today so I'll probably be 240 by tonight and abs will be a distant memory

Attachments

• IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 142
You're lookin damn solid bro. I cannot wait to fucking hop on this stuff. And I love those pregnant nights haha

You're lookin damn solid bro. I cannot wait to fucking hop on this stuff. And I love those pregnant nights haha

Thanks brother. I'll take a pic tonight when I get back. I'll literally be the worlds most pregnant human male

Curious to know if DHB raises hematocrit?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Curious to know if DHB raises hematocrit?

Sry for the delay in this reply I wanted to wait until I had a shift at the new er so I could quick check my crit rofl it's only mildly elevated at 49 after 6 weeks of being on the dhb plus others. On boldenone or androl it's usually higher

Sry fit I forgot to post the "post wedding pic lol.. I literally ate 6 lbs of meat which is a Conservative estimate.. 11sh has a pic of me holding my pregnant belly she will post it tonight. First pic is in the sMe br after I got home, def filled out but my abdomen was swollen. Second pic is from today, been home 5 days and back on my normal routine. Body is changing fast now ! Things R really picking up. I feel great , lots of looks and comments. Sleep is good, appetite is good, fiance and I are getting along great 👍.

Attachments

• IMG_1267.jpg
    IMG_1267.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 49
So i can confirm that Asteelz outdid himself at the wedding, but I think he underestimated the amount. He was practically napping with food coma after just the cocktail hour. Haha thankful for his fast metabolism, or he'd be logging for weightwatchers.
Ive seen some good changes over the last 6 weeks for him, will be nice when he takes a break though next month. Drop some body fat and water, hopefully go down a few lbs, and get back to sleeping normally, without the inferno and snoring. Lol

Last edited:
the obesity here is real.. gut sticking out further then chest. no veins left.

Attachments

• img_1293.jpg
    img_1293.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 105
So i can confirm that Asteelz outdid himself at the wedding, but I think he underestimated the amount. He was practically napping with food coma after just the cocktail hour. Haha thankful for his fast metabolism, or he'd be logging for weightwatchers.

Ive seen some good changes over the last 6 weeks for him, will be nice when he takes a break though next month. Drop some body fat and water, hopefully go down a few lbs, and get back to sleeping normally, without the inferno and snoring. Lol

Snoring is prolly the mk. My girl has said the same thing about me since I started it. I never snored before.

Sry for the delay in this reply I wanted to wait until I had a shift at the new er so I could quick check my crit rofl it's only mildly elevated at 49 after 6 weeks of being on the dhb plus others. On boldenone or androl it's usually higher

Sry fit I forgot to post the "post wedding pic lol.. I literally ate 6 lbs of meat which is a Conservative estimate.. 11sh has a pic of me holding my pregnant belly she will post it tonight. First pic is in the sMe br after I got home, def filled out but my abdomen was swollen. Second pic is from today, been home 5 days and back on my normal routine. Body is changing fast now ! Things R really picking up. I feel great , lots of looks and comments. Sleep is good, appetite is good, fiance and I are getting along great 👍.
Thanks for the info on the crit. That's good to know cause on EQ mine goes up to 53+. Ill be getting blood work in 2 weeks and I will have been on the DHB for about 4 weeks so it will be interesting to see...

Snoring is prolly the mk. My girl has said the same thing about me since I started it. I never snored before.

haha she wishes thats what it was! 200 lbs- fine, 215 - annoying, 230+ epic ( 11sh said INTOLERABLE).. i say epic..

have you gained a lot of weight sine your bulk started?

Thanks for the info on the crit. That's good to know cause on EQ mine goes up to 53+. Ill be getting blood work in 2 weeks and I will have been on the DHB for about 4 weeks so it will be interesting to see...

im curious to know the results, will you let me know ?

I'm up just about 10lbs in 10 weeks. Probably another one or 2 end of this week. Gotta make it thru 4 more weeks without getting too fat then let the anadrol and dhb do its job and really pack it on. Need another 25-30. I want 220-225

haha she wishes thats what it was! 200 lbs- fine, 215 - annoying, 230+ epic ( 11sh said INTOLERABLE).. i say epic..

have you gained a lot of weight sine your bulk started?

im curious to know the results, will you let me know ?
I certainly will.

Last edited:
I'm up just about 10lbs in 10 weeks. Probably another one or 2 end of this week. Gotta make it thru 4 more weeks without getting too fat then let the anadrol and dhb do its job and really pack it on. Need another 25-30. I want 220-225

That's going to be a lot of weight in a short period of time, snoring wil probably get worse as you grow. Esp if your holding some extra water. Did your log get moved on the other site ? I can't seem to find it now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131