over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solberg Log - Anadrol inject/Superdrol

Everything's still going well on the Sdrol and Drol. All health issues seem to be under check, strength is still steadily climbing on every work out I have. I'm glad I'm not running the injectable anadrol for a long time between the ED shots, ED GH shots (also doing those IM), and my test/deca shots...its just a lotta shots. But short term, certainly worth it. The fact that I haven't had any serious issues with back pumps is a game changer for me. In the past 100mg oral Drol has been my GO TO for strength and mass, but I always have to cut out squats and deads/rack pulls because I can't do more than 5 reps on any exericse that requires too much back work, the pumps are just too bad. NOT the case with this combo. Crankin out volume with no issue.

Interesting about the lack of back pumps, I noticed this as well.

Strength still climbing pretty much every day I come in the gym. Yesterday I was feeling kind of worn down (and it was leg day) from starting the MK-677 a few days ago, so I went for some volume instead of heavy stuff, still crushed everything, left the gym barely able to walk, so I knew it was still a solid workout.

Arms today, definitely big improvement in terms of strength on my tricep exercises over the last couple of weeks. I'm maxing out the weight on the pushdown machine now so I'll have to switch up my exercises but yeah everything's going pretty well in that regard.

I will say between starting GH and the Superdrol, I'm not really putting on much weight. I'm probably not eating nearly enough, but considering it's the the start of summer I didn't want to take the chance of blowing up in the wrong way too quickly and having to cut back down while I'm trying to do beach vacations and stuff this summer. I'm eating about 3k calories per day right now and the scale has probably only moved a couple lbs.

Weight has seemed to jump 2-3 pounds upward in the last 4 days. Been noticing it in the mirror since yesterday so decided to weigh in today. Nice to see the scale starting to move a little more.

About to run out of the Anadrol, and stopping the Superdrol as well at the end of the week. All in all I put on about 7-8lbs total and strength has been great. The best part about this combo is that once I got my BP in check, there were zero other issues. Would definitely recommend both to anyone, even together, great combo for strength and size in a SHORT period of time. I'm going to hit a couple of weeks of DNP before the 4th of July weekend where I have a beach trip coming up. Will run DNP for about 15-20 days and then jump back into the Sdrol again to blow back up post DNP run really quickly before the beach trip. Looking forward to posting some pictures once all's done.

As far as strength goes, most all of my lifts were up between 15-25 lbs on literally everything over the course of 3 weeks. The last 2 weeks people have been approaching me in the gym saying how much bigger I've gotten, even though I definitely already look like I use AAS...people are now actually straight up asking me what I'm taking.

Solberg is def the real deal, but everyone already knew that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws