over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solberg Log - Anadrol inject/Superdrol

How much superdrol are u running? I could only take 5mg twice a day for the first 1.5 weeks or my bp was insane.

I'd be getting some blood work for cholesterol values as that and high blood pressure are very risky

How much superdrol are u running? I could only take 5mg twice a day for the first 1.5 weeks or my bp was insane.

10mg twice daily, minus yesterday. going to take both doses again today and monitor.

the thing about high bp is yes it's very serious but we know that as soon as i drop the sdrol it'll go back down. if it was an underyling condition that i was dealing with on a daily basis then yes id be a walking heart attack waiting to happen, unlikely anything will happen in the 3 weeks i take the superdrol, but honestly i wont run it again unless i have an ace inhibitor on hand.

that being said ill probably keep it going for now because its definitely doing its job otherwise. the sides just suck.

So I guess I'm eating my words here not thinking the herbal BP stuff would work. Doubled the Carditone and Celery Seed 2 days ago, still taking 20mg of Sdrol, BP was 137/78 this morning. Still higher than NORMAL for me, but much more managable, hands aren't shaking nearly as much now and my headaches have subsided for the most part.

Still continuing the injectable anadrol 1mL per day, have had zero issues with it regarding pip or swelling.

Didn't update yesterday - ALL lifts were up on my chest workout 5-10 lbs without much additional effort. This combination definitely produces a big surge in strength in a very short period of time. I feel like Superman in the gym, anyone looking for a good combination that works quickly for something like a PL meet.....this is it.

Another more than satisfactory work out today, crushed back, again everything was easily up 5-10 pounds. 5 plates on my rack pulls 5x5 and it felt easy, but I don't go crazy on them anymore because of the hernia i had last year, don't want to ever go through that surgery again.

had 2 people today at the gym say i was looking bigger as well, so everything is working well in my opinion.

blood pressure is staying within manageable levels with just herbal supps at this point.

Another more than satisfactory work out today, crushed back, again everything was easily up 5-10 pounds. 5 plates on my rack pulls 5x5 and it felt easy, but I don't go crazy on them anymore because of the hernia i had last year, don't want to ever go through that surgery again.

had 2 people today at the gym say i was looking bigger as well, so everything is working well in my opinion.

blood pressure is staying within manageable levels with just herbal supps at this point.

Its a good response to those who wanted 20mg sdrol and 50mg drol inj,There is no need for such high dose.

I will say this - if you're someone who experiences serious muscle cramps and spasms like I do on orals like Drol or Anavar (especially when doing things like pinning, my LORD I can't tell you how many times my lats have spazzed out and locked up while I was trying to pin my glutes) - 400mg Chelated Magnesium 3x daily literally does the trick for me. No more muscle spasms/lock ups/charlie horses.

Good stuff glad you got the BP under control. I wish i could handle the inject sdrol. Here in australia we have inject sdrol and dbol thats it.

Inject dbol/adrol(30/50) would be good for soft livers like mine

Good stuff glad you got the BP under control. I wish i could handle the inject sdrol. Here in australia we have inject sdrol and dbol thats it.

Inject dbol/adrol(30/50) would be good for soft livers like mine

I'm hittin the TUDCA twice daily, don't get me wrong, I've had serious liver pain in the past from 100-150mg oral Anadrol. It's probably still soon to tell now If I'll have any issues with this combo but I only plan on running the Sdrol/Adrol combo for 4 weeks. Anything beyond that with Superdrol just seems dangerous.

I'm hittin the TUDCA twice daily, don't get me wrong, I've had serious liver pain in the past from 100-150mg oral Anadrol. It's probably still soon to tell now If I'll have any issues with this combo but I only plan on running the Sdrol/Adrol combo for 4 weeks. Anything beyond that with Superdrol just seems dangerous.

I lasted 10 days on my last inject superdrol run, thats how bad i am.

Yet i can run 80dbol and 200 drol and get 3 weeks out before back pumps kick in

I lasted 10 days on my last inject superdrol run, thats how bad i am.

200 drol would have me permanately bent over writhing in pain after 1 set of squats or DLs

That hurts my back and blood pressure just thinking about those doses

on even a quarter of the dose my back give in at 3 weeks so I up the dose for 3 weeks. Even my dr cant believe my blood pressure barely moves.

Jeez man my low back would boycott me on that much drol

Can you clarify? I was initially under the impression that the adrol was injectable but the sdrol was oral? Based on some of the responses you have had, people think both are injectable.

Can you clarify? I was initially under the impression that the adrol was injectable but the sdrol was oral? Based on some of the responses you have had, people think both are injectable.

Sdrol is ORAL
Anadrol is inject.

Sdrol is ORAL
Anadrol is inject.

Thanks for clearing that up and before I forget again- good luck with the cycle.

How long do you plan to run the deca? Was thinking about a similar cycle only with tren instead of deca, much less test and only 8 weeks total.

Also I found that Hibiscus tea (read about it from a vet here on PM) also helps with BP. I end up drinking a pitcher iced a day and since it tastes like nothing I add a scoop of flavored EAA to 8oz serving.

Also "divya mukta vati" (6 pills a day) also helps.

Thanks for clearing that up and before I forget again- good luck with the cycle.

How long do you plan to run the deca? Was thinking about a similar cycle only with tren instead of deca, much less test and only 8 weeks total.

Also I found that Hibiscus tea (read about it from a vet here on PM) also helps with BP. I end up drinking a pitcher iced a day and since it tastes like nothing I add a scoop of flavored EAA to 8oz serving.

Also "divya mukta vati" (6 pills a day) also helps.

Shit I've already been on 600mg of deca for about......a year straight. 600test/600deca...that was my CRUISE last year, i'm going to take a SERIOUS break pretty soon. Right now I'm up to 1200 test/600 deca.

Everything's still going well on the Sdrol and Drol. All health issues seem to be under check, strength is still steadily climbing on every work out I have. I'm glad I'm not running the injectable anadrol for a long time between the ED shots, ED GH shots (also doing those IM), and my test/deca shots...its just a lotta shots. But short term, certainly worth it. The fact that I haven't had any serious issues with back pumps is a game changer for me. In the past 100mg oral Drol has been my GO TO for strength and mass, but I always have to cut out squats and deads/rack pulls because I can't do more than 5 reps on any exericse that requires too much back work, the pumps are just too bad. NOT the case with this combo. Crankin out volume with no issue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws