over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Somatrogon (pjizers long acting hgh)

Cv215

Registered
Newbies
I haven't been on the forums for a few months so forgive me if i missed this. I did try searching it with no results.

Anyways i day trade the markets for a living and was just looking at the fda approval lists and noticed that Pjizer has an fda approval date coming up on January for Somatrogin, which is apparently a long acting hgh formula for people with growth deficiency syndrome.

Anyone heard or knot about this drugs. Sounds wild! Apparently its a once weekly hgh preparation.

I haven't been on the forums for a few months so forgive me if i missed this. I did try searching it with no results.

Anyways i day trade the markets for a living and was just looking at the fda approval lists and noticed that Pjizer has an fda approval date coming up on January for Somatrogin, which is apparently a long acting hgh formula for people with growth deficiency syndrome.

Anyone heard or knot about this drugs. Sounds wild! Apparently its a once weekly hgh preparation.
You could research Jintrolong which is a similar product that I believe has been introduced in some markets.

It’s actually an analogue they made(not as good as other long rHGH)w Opko. Sogroyo and Skytrofa testes well. Jintrolong would be nice 40daltons. Never seen available.

Max🤟.

It’s actually an analogue they made(not as good as other long rHGH)w Opko. Sogroyo and Skytrofa testes well. Jintrolong would be nice 40daltons. Never seen available.

Max🤟.
I'd love to try Jintrolong. If anyone has access to the Asian markets, they should put these out.

I'd love to try Jintrolong. If anyone has access to the Asian markets, they should put these out.
100%! I had friend email . After their CEO, got into trouble in 2010 for letting Jintropins go buck wild in all countries(he barely got a seat on the butt) . They can only market them in certain countries. Things may be changing as almost all our generics are Indian manufactured; then sent to their US lab . Dr Reddy, Sun, Lupin, Aurobindo/Aurolife, Zydus, and Teva just to name a few . Our long acting GH approved products (3 and 2 more coming), they said - they are concentrated on - Germany / USA / and Japan mainly. Argentina came out with some incredible gh, pens , long acting but , they don’t have permission to sell here yet . I’m just excited that we are gonna have a lot Lower prices on rHGH brands . They said basically generics are OTW (I think Zomacton is cheapest now but , the market outlook said normal daily gh will drop the prices to about 10%-30% of the prices on goodrx once they start moving the Ascendis/Novo Nordisk and Opko products. Plus if generics come out ...we’re set ! Plus our facilities will have to purify and test to US standards...not that they do .

Max

Will a longer acting GH be more or less benefiting to the bodybuilding area?

It will have to be experimented . It shows that is pulses the whole week so , IDK .
Sounds good (especially the 56iu Jintrolong single week dose vial ) US is lower mg /Iu

It should be equivalently or just about equipotent at the GHR as 22K-GH (rhGH) but with far less frequent pinning. This is definitely more beneficial. There's nothing that can be synthesized that is more potent at the GHR than rhGH, but the long-acting nature and close to equipotency is a definite benefit for muscle anabolism and growth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear