advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some advice on first time cycle for 41 year old.

Second injection went way better than the first!

Still shook a bit, but no sweating and no nausea.

I dont care what anyone says about needing 3-4 weeks for this to build up in my system, I am already feeling better. More energy, getting things done again... my wife is even impressed that I am getting more done.

Leg bouncing all the time... I am having a little trouble sleeping... but I was a real bad insomniac back in the day (still am, but the difference is that I cant function on little sleep these days). The difference is that the past few days, I have been okay on 5-7 hours broken up. I know the goal is 8 straight... and I have a plan to deal with that... but I have to say... this is damn better than where I have been for a long long time.

Doing 50-60mg every 4 days to give me about 100mg per week.

I was thinking about going every 7 days, or every Mon & Fri... but I just figured that it is not that hard to figure out that if I went Saturday and Wednesday this week, I need to go Sunday and Thursday next week.

The needles.
Honestly, ZERO pain... not even a pinch really. These vet needles are frikin great for pain. I am in NO WAY in ANY position to give advice, but as I mentioned, I read some studies and they claim stronger steel, sharper edge to to a longer opening... try these if you get the chance. I went with BD 25g 5/8 & 1", smooth and pain free.

Where the pain is at...
My shoulders are sore from the injections. Maybe due to all the shaking? But they are sore for several days after... maybe longer. I am going to try heat as someone said that should work. I am trying legs/quad injections Sunday. Should give me much more control and less shaking. See if not shaking so much helps with the soreness after.

I am still doing orals for 4 more weeks (and a topical), but this will be my last run. Ordered my extra test and EQ today for my next 2 runs. The next one will be pure test and maybe an oral Halo or Epi.

Then a few months later the EQ with test.

But for now... sweet sweet TRT! Wow... if this gets even better over the next 3 weeks... I am going to be all kinds of fucking impressed!

THANK YOU to those that gave me advice and talked me down from 250mg. 100 seems to be working VERY VERY well for me at the moment!

I am so glad I decided to post to get more advice!

Off to make me some dinner! (I am getting hungry more often again which is great!).
have you tried subq injects? i started a couple of months ago. i use a slin pin,heat the oil (test/eq) and pin subq in the belly. after pinning shoulders and glutes for years and never having an issue with it i read about sub q. i like it. supposedly its better absorption rate to keep levels stable. you have to heat the oil or it will take forever to push it all out.

have you tried subq injects? i started a couple of months ago. i use a slin pin,heat the oil (test/eq) and pin subq in the belly. after pinning shoulders and glutes for years and never having an issue with it i read about sub q. i like it. supposedly its better absorption rate to keep levels stable. you have to heat the oil or it will take forever to push it all out.

Really? I thought you couldn't do this subq? Can you post a link to some nfo PLEASE!...lol

How warm do you heat the oil?

I thought they stated IM as it was the best way to be absorbed.

I would love to do this, though I have 200 25g pins now, so I would likely stick with those as I am serious in that I feel ZERO pain with the vet needles.

I would LOVE more info on this if ou have it... you can PM me with it if you like... this would be great!

How much of a difference did you feel when you start TRT? I am only 2 injections in and feel the difference a lot!

Thanks!

theres a ton of info about sub q on this forum. look in the trt forum.

I have a friend that for years he been doing subq..he says that it just takes longer to kick in.

at the low dose of 125mg/week im never waiting for it to "kick in"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510