over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some advice

adminxchange

Newbies
Ok , so i done my first injection today of sust 270, i had it in, but when i tried to aspirate it was hard to pull back on the plunger, so i freaked out a bit, ended up just taken it out, after fiddling around and doing it again , i ended up injecting 0.6ml of sust 270.

Now its like 2 am , i might get flamed for this but i went ahead and done the same shit with deca 250, same shit freaked out a bit, then ended up injecting 1.5ml of deca.

So basically i ended up with 5 needle pins in my tigh, with 2 successfull injections, i changed needles each time of course.

When aspirating aslong as its bubbles that come up and not blood its fine to go ahead right?

And also , does it matter what time you inject at, i dunno why i felt the need to inject at 2am.

Advice welcome and of course flaming me is welcome lol.

Im guessing because im still alive ive done it correctly.. but my thigh feels like someone has beat it with a hammer

Last edited:
as long as you're not getting blood when you aspirate... you're good. plus ive heard that if you inject into a vein, you'll know right away. just be safe man. and do some research on injecting. you can also find videos of docs giving shots properly. best of luck

why the f do you do sht if you do not know what you are doing? just relax take a few breaths then put pin in selected spot pull back on plunger if no blood slowly inject, do your best no to move the syringe until you are done. don't we have a guide on how to do injects?

@mex, ive done aload of research on where to inject, how to inject, aspirating etc. Im just the type of guy who gets paranoid really easy lol.

does it matter what time you inject at? i mean i injected sust at around 9pm and deca at 2am lol, 5 hours later.

I do know about the aspirating stuff, just freaking out because it was my first time doing this stuff, but was worried because i had injected the needle 5 times, with 2 of the times actually injecting the gear in.

Reason for that was , first time with the sust i freaked and took it out , with the deca i freaked out twice lol.

But time u inject at, does it matter?

no, you can do it when ever.

It doesn't matter what time of day you inject, just stay consistent. Also when you aspirate it should be very hard to pull the plunger back at all, thats how you can tell it's in a good spot. No blood, and hard to pull back. If all is good push it in and dont worry about it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws