over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some bad news today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brother, I felt the same way when I was first diagnosed with PC. Take life one day at a time, cause thats all we got anyway. My Prayers are with you bro.

There is always hope. You could have been diagnosed with cancer so in a way be happy for Parkinson. There is always a chance they will find a cure for it or it won't be so bad for you or a miracle will happen or they misdiagnosed you or there may be an alternative treatment. Nothing is granted in life, there are no guarantees and we can't predict the future so don't get desperate.

My thoughts are with you brother. Hopefully it does not advance for years to come.

are you sure you have it?

have you tried a second opinion?

when I do shrugs i shaker at top at hold, and this is normal

Dr told me I have the first stages of Parkinson's disease. I noticed when I go deep with leg exercises my knees shake. I even shake at times so bad my food falls from the fork. But then there are times I don't shake at all. She said there is no way to know how fast this will move or if I will need meds or not. What does concern me is how it effects my central nervous system and how it effects my recovery from training. I would really like to get a few more shows in.
I guess I will forever be at battle one way or another? I don't get it?
WTF in life did I do to deserve all this shit?

CG
Can I ask you if you have REM BEHAVIOR DISORDER? Basically your body doesn't go into a state of paralysis during sleep and you act out violent dreams.
The reason I ask is I was 25 when I was diagnosed with REM and new studies say 80-90% of people with REM will develop Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's. I'm scared as Fuck. My shaking is worsening, balance is worse, confusion and slurred speech. Worst of all my doctor's won't to Fuck all about it. 1 MRI 3 years ago!
My heart goes out to you, but I'm not going out without a fight. Planning a big cycle. Almost got everything, just saving for the high! Dopamine and anything else I can get my hands on through Powder City.
Doc don't wanna help me out I'll do it myself.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Can I ask you if you have REM BEHAVIOR DISORDER? Basically your body doesn't go into a state of paralysis during sleep and you act out violent dreams.
The reason I ask is I was 25 when I was diagnosed with REM and new studies say 80-90% of people with REM will develop Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's. I'm scared as Fuck. My shaking is worsening, balance is worse, confusion and slurred speech. Worst of all my doctor's won't to Fuck all about it. 1 MRI 3 years ago!
My heart goes out to you, but I'm not going out without a fight. Planning a big cycle. Almost got everything, just saving for the high! Dopamine and anything else I can get my hands on through Powder City.

I'm 38 now

CG,

Ever since I first saw you post on PM, I've been convinced of one thing: you're a warrior, buddy. A man with some tremendous mental strenght. You'll overcome this, no doubt. As many have said already, just keep on living your life, do your thing (compete! ;)), and cherish those who love you. Stressing about a disease that could POTENTIALLY affect you 25 years from now? Pointless! :)

CG I know your last one I need to tell this to. GET BUSY LIVING.

Contact Emeric even if it just for info sake.

Ak

whatever the obstacle, a spartan like yourself will find a way... mucho support CG

Just retiring from concreting your whole life.
You may just have way to much energy built up!
Shit when I first lay down even after a full day my legs goes into a shake like spasm.
Seeems like its getting rid of what ever energy is still there before sleep.
Plus most concreters are naturally high strung!!

I'm sorry to hear about your sleep problems friend. No I have never had the issues you described. I'm getting a second opinion next week.

CG

I've worked with one of the top doctors in the country who deals with this. If u want her info send me a pm. People around the country fly to see her. You will make it past this brother ;)

Praying for you man. I had stem cell done for Cipro issues and a lot of the people there at the same time had it done for parkinsons, some went into remission for years.
What helped them fat based stem cell, hyperbaric oxygen chamber.

Stem cell is $12,000-$15,000 in USA for fat based, intranal and IV administration.

Also I use a red/infrared LED light on my brain for Cipro issues too, cheap and could be a miracle treatment.

LED man light is just $150.

Things that increase bDNF, NGF, and nerve funtion can help heal the brain.
Restorative Effects of Uridine Plus Docosahexaenoic Acid in a Rat Model of Parkinson?s Disease

GPC (choline), Uridine, DHA - Brain Health - LONGECITY

Laser, LED has many studies.

"Trimmer et al [77] carried out preliminary studies that may have relevance to Parkinson disease (PD). Mitochondria supply the ATP needed to support axonal transport, which contributes to many other cellular functions essential for the survival of neuronal cells. Furthermore, mitochondria in PD tissues are metabolically and functionally compromised. The researchers measured the velocity of mitochondrial movement in human transmitochondrial cybrid “cytoplasmic hybrid” neuronal cells with mitochondrial DNA from patients with sporadic PD and disease-free age-matched volunteer control subjects (CNT). PD and CNT cybrid neuronal cells were exposed to NIR laser light (an 810-nm diode laser using 50 mW/cm2 for 40 seconds), and axonal transport of labeled mitochondria was measured. The velocity of mitochondrial movement in PD cybrid neuronal cells was significantly reduced compared with mitochondrial movement in disease-free CNT cybrid neuronal cells, and 2 hours after LLLT, the average velocity of mitochondrial movement in PD cybrid neurites was significantly increased and restored to levels comparable with those of CNT. Mitochondrial movement in CNT hybrids was unaltered by LLLT. PD cybrid neuronal cell lines with the most dysfunctional mtETC assembly and oxygen utilization profiles were least responsive to LLLT."

Role of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Neurorehabilitation

Low-level laser therapy regulates microglial function through Src-mediated signaling pathways: implications for neurodegenerative diseases

JNI | Full text | Low-level laser therapy regulates microglial function through Src-mediated signaling pathways: implications for neurodegenerative diseases
Besides that, it is also possable that a deit that involves IM fasting or a ketogenic diet, can cause brain healing micro and macro AUTOPHAGY.

The emerging role of autophagy in Parkinson's disease
Abstract

"Parkinson's disease (PD) is the most common neurodegenerative movement disorder that affects about 1% of the population worldwide. Despite significant advances in the identification of genetic mutations and signaling pathways that are associated with the disease, the precise mechanisms implicated in the pathophysiology of the disease are not well understood. More importantly, treatments that are effective in reversing the progression of the disease is essentially lacking. Further investigation into the pathogenic mechanisms of PD thus presents a pressing concern for neuroscientists. Recently, deregulation of the autophagic pathway is observed in the brains of PD patients and in models of PD. In this review we summarize current literature on the emerging involvement of autophagy in PD, and the implication for future development of treatment against the disorder."

These are basically the same approaches I am taking to try and heal brain damage and central pain syndrome from cipro.

I would try

*RED/INFRARED light therapy (ask me for links and info if wanted)
*Choline, alpha GPC or CDP choline, Fish oil Uridine UMP
*Ginko Biloba
* Fasting and/OR ketogenic diet to try and heal brain through autophagy.

Recent studies have shown that PD and autophagy are related. Whether inducing autophagy through diet can help or not is yet to be know.

Be strong

Praying for you man. I had stem cell done for Cipro issues and a lot of the people there at the same time had it done for parkinsons, some went into remission for years.
What helped them fat based stem cell, hyperbaric oxygen chamber.

Stem cell is $12,000-$15,000 in USA for fat based, intranal and IV administration.

Also I use a red/infrared LED light on my brain for Cipro issues too, cheap and could be a miracle treatment.

LED man light is just $150.

Things that increase bDNF, NGF, and nerve funtion can help heal the brain.
Restorative Effects of Uridine Plus Docosahexaenoic Acid in a Rat Model of Parkinson?s Disease

GPC (choline), Uridine, DHA - Brain Health - LONGECITY

Laser, LED has many studies.

"Trimmer et al [77] carried out preliminary studies that may have relevance to Parkinson disease (PD). Mitochondria supply the ATP needed to support axonal transport, which contributes to many other cellular functions essential for the survival of neuronal cells. Furthermore, mitochondria in PD tissues are metabolically and functionally compromised. The researchers measured the velocity of mitochondrial movement in human transmitochondrial cybrid “cytoplasmic hybrid” neuronal cells with mitochondrial DNA from patients with sporadic PD and disease-free age-matched volunteer control subjects (CNT). PD and CNT cybrid neuronal cells were exposed to NIR laser light (an 810-nm diode laser using 50 mW/cm2 for 40 seconds), and axonal transport of labeled mitochondria was measured. The velocity of mitochondrial movement in PD cybrid neuronal cells was significantly reduced compared with mitochondrial movement in disease-free CNT cybrid neuronal cells, and 2 hours after LLLT, the average velocity of mitochondrial movement in PD cybrid neurites was significantly increased and restored to levels comparable with those of CNT. Mitochondrial movement in CNT hybrids was unaltered by LLLT. PD cybrid neuronal cell lines with the most dysfunctional mtETC assembly and oxygen utilization profiles were least responsive to LLLT."

Role of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Neurorehabilitation

Low-level laser therapy regulates microglial function through Src-mediated signaling pathways: implications for neurodegenerative diseases

JNI | Full text | Low-level laser therapy regulates microglial function through Src-mediated signaling pathways: implications for neurodegenerative diseases
Besides that, it is also possable that a deit that involves IM fasting or a ketogenic diet, can cause brain healing micro and macro AUTOPHAGY.

The emerging role of autophagy in Parkinson's disease
Abstract

"Parkinson's disease (PD) is the most common neurodegenerative movement disorder that affects about 1% of the population worldwide. Despite significant advances in the identification of genetic mutations and signaling pathways that are associated with the disease, the precise mechanisms implicated in the pathophysiology of the disease are not well understood. More importantly, treatments that are effective in reversing the progression of the disease is essentially lacking. Further investigation into the pathogenic mechanisms of PD thus presents a pressing concern for neuroscientists. Recently, deregulation of the autophagic pathway is observed in the brains of PD patients and in models of PD. In this review we summarize current literature on the emerging involvement of autophagy in PD, and the implication for future development of treatment against the disorder."

These are basically the same approaches I am taking to try and heal brain damage and central pain syndrome from cipro.

I would try

*RED/INFRARED light therapy (ask me for links and info if wanted)
*Choline, alpha GPC or CDP choline, Fish oil Uridine UMP
*Ginko Biloba
* Fasting and/OR ketogenic diet to try and heal brain through autophagy.

Recent studies have shown that PD and autophagy are related. Whether inducing autophagy through diet can help or not is yet to be know.

Be strong

Very god information, and I am pleased to here that you Cipro issue is under control, is no cure for PD, but you can keep it under control,I saw my self on some subject.Some people can improve as much as 80%. Not everybody can pay for stem cell treatment (unfortunately) however with change of diet and a good supplement program it can be kept under control. As the information you just posted it shows that you can increase NGF with different treatments, you can also incorporate supplement containing NGF for faster results. Some MDs speculation is that the NGF from the chicken embryo it may helped Mark Antonek and others to decrease the tremors and shakes, it did not cure, that why after Mark stopped taking the supplement the severity came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear