over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some bad news today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear about your sleep problems friend. No I have never had the issues you described. I'm getting a second opinion next week.

CG
Ask for a sleep study it will show up on your brain scan...
My hopes and prays are with you.
Famous line from a move I love. "It's time get busy living or time to get busy dying...your dam right"!
Sounds like you're the get busy living type!
Much luck
K2

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Make sure you get tested for Lyme disease, using the antibody test for it. Good chance you have it, instead if Parkinson's. Also watch 'under our skin' documentary.
There's a good possibility ms, Parkinson's is actually Lyme disease.

Im sorry to hear that brother a lot of new ways to combat things and science these days keep your head up and ill say a prayer for you.

Big fan of yours CG. Terrible news but i cant help but to make up some Chuck Norris jokes and put your name in place of his.
Parkinson's was diagnosed with Concreteguy and cant stop shaking.... that's more like how it will go!
You are in my prayers bro.
-F2S

Last edited:
Can I ask you if you have REM BEHAVIOR DISORDER? Basically your body doesn't go into a state of paralysis during sleep and you act out violent dreams.
The reason I ask is I was 25 when I was diagnosed with REM and new studies say 80-90% of people with REM will develop Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's. I'm scared as Fuck. My shaking is worsening, balance is worse, confusion and slurred speech. Worst of all my doctor's won't to Fuck all about it. 1 MRI 3 years ago!
My heart goes out to you, but I'm not going out without a fight. Planning a big cycle. Almost got everything, just saving for the high! Dopamine and anything else I can get my hands on through Powder City.
Doc don't wanna help me out I'll do it myself.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

What big cycle? androgens?

Big fan of yours CG. Terrible news but i cant help but to make up some Chuck Norris jokes and put your name in place of his.
Parkinson's was diagnosed with Concreteguy and cant stop shaking.... that's more like how it will go!
You are in my prayers bro.
-F2S

That's funny shit. LOL Thanks for the laugh.

CG

CG, I'm sorry for your health troubles whatever it turns out to be. I don't know you, but I have nothing but respect for you. You're posts are some of the most interesting and informative, I look forward to them. Especially when you talk about training. You've always been helpful and respectful to others on here, even to obvious trolls. I wish you all the best, for your family and your health. I wish you more than just a few more shows. I hope to see you doing your thing and posting on PM for a long, long time.

We haven't forgotten about you CG, how's things going?
Hope you're getting through some of the tests and working out what you need to do to be healthy.

Last edited:
damn bro, i missed this post. keep your head up. there are a lot worse things that could be happening in your life. this is just a small inconvenience.

This really got to me. I'm sorry brotha, stay strong see if theirs any alternative meds that can help slow this down. Best it as long as u can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother the wife and I will keep you in our prayer. U are a true competitor. It sucks seeing bad things happen to great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are coping well with your recent diagnosis. Try to stay positive…as you said, you don't know what rate the disease will progress. Sure, you'll have to modify your lifestyle, but you can still enjoy a productive and fruitful life.

While I've never directly responded to your posts, I always enjoy your contributions to the forum. Sending warm bro hugs to you and your family.

Semper Fi,
M.

Last edited:
I know someone who's had it 20years and they been managing pretty well with medications. I wish you the best!

Dr told me I have the first stages of Parkinson's disease. I noticed when I go deep with leg exercises my knees shake. I even shake at times so bad my food falls from the fork. But then there are times I don't shake at all. She said there is no way to know how fast this will move or if I will need meds or not. What does concern me is how it effects my central nervous system and how it effects my recovery from training. I would really like to get a few more shows in.
I guess I will forever be at battle one way or another? I don't get it?
WTF in life did I do to deserve all this shit?

CG

just saw this thread. my grandpa has parkinsons, he started showing symptoms late at like 60 but it progressed VERY quickly and he was nearly immobile within 5 years. he had a surgery where they implanted electrodes of some sort in his brain that deliver an electrical current to the part of the brain effected by parkinsons ( kind of like a pacemaker for the brain) it gave him about 10 years of mobility back and he is still mobile to this day with a decent quality of life. Look in to it as it's a good option if your quality of life deteriorates to that point. It has some side effects mostly related to salivation and speech as well as a risk of memory loss. I wouldn't do it if your symptoms are under control just saying it can be a life saver if it gets to an advanced stage. take care and best of luck.

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis brother, i couldnt even imagine. Might sound corny, but miracles happen all the time. I'm sure most reading this are praying for you, including myself. Keep your head up, dont let this thing be stronger than you. "Only man can achieve, what the mind can concieve".....unknown

CG asked me to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236