over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some clips from today's back training..

i like the chain deadlifts pretty cool

You're a freakin beast John! Great workouts!

Wish there were way more threads like this daily on pm. Love it when it's about real training. . T

John,
Ever interviewed or considered interviewing Anthony Colpo? Sounds like an interesting chap and would certainly tie in with your vegan and egg white only beliefs:).

I love Colpo - awesome dude..

JM

Here is my absolute favorite row :)

Meadows rows version 2.MPG - YouTube

why cant any of my gyms ever invest in that little corner piece that the barbell slides into....they got all the machines racks and whatever but NEVERRRR that little corner piece...pisses me off sometimes when u gotta ask sum1 to come step on tha bar to keep it from flying up into my nuts on like ronnie rows and shit.... :banghead:

Good seeing your post John, you crazy bugger.....Great stuff as always!!!

this is the difference between john and other bodybuilders. i have heard others who accept there lot after years of building mass or just insist that the only way for them now is to use xyz special supps etc.

john thinks outside the box, trying a million and 1 tweaks of a basic exercise to make it more effective with better stimulus. this i think shows instinctive training at its finest, those cambered rows for start, a slight tweak to the regular row allows that bar to contract at a higher point than the straight bar which i can only assume allows for a better lat/upper back contraction?

great videos john and a great work ethic. were these filmed at the Elitefts compound??

pitbull as to your issue with rows if your gym has kettlebells then this is an easy resolve, simply slide the handle of 2 KB's onto the end that lays on the floor with a bell laying either side of the bar, keep the kb's down towards the end of the oly sleeve.

if you use a reasonable amount of kb weight this should keep the end of the bar down and allow for smooth rowing

why cant any of my gyms ever invest in that little corner piece that the barbell slides into....they got all the machines racks and whatever but NEVERRRR that little corner piece...pisses me off sometimes when u gotta ask sum1 to come step on tha bar to keep it from flying up into my nuts on like ronnie rows and shit.... :banghead:

I came into the gym a few months ago, and the hack squat was gone, and as I was wallowing in tears, I saw they added that attachment in the corner...I was so happy..haha....

JM

I would like to try the dead but there are no chains at the gym.
I have the bands that you use some times. Any idea on a set up using bands??

Also amazing vids as always!!!!

At Elite they do band deads all the time....My guess is there is footage on there on their site on how to set up... EliteFTS - Powerlifting and Strength Training Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers

If oyu find it, can you share the link here?

Thanks BIIIIG L

this is the difference between john and other bodybuilders. i have heard others who accept there lot after years of building mass or just insist that the only way for them now is to use xyz special supps etc.

john thinks outside the box, trying a million and 1 tweaks of a basic exercise to make it more effective with better stimulus. this i think shows instinctive training at its finest, those cambered rows for start, a slight tweak to the regular row allows that bar to contract at a higher point than the straight bar which i can only assume allows for a better lat/upper back contraction?

great videos john and a great work ethic. were these filmed at the Elitefts compound??

THANK YOU very much for the compliments...I really do appreciate it. It's the little things that make the most difference...a little angle there, a flex here, a stretch there...I love this stuff....

I would love to post more ideas and workouts, I guess I thought most people were just interested in tren threads now..haha...

Yes we were at Elite FTS..I drive an hour there every Saturday to train with the CEO Dave Tate. He is AWESOME...knowledgeable and very funny...plus he is a sick in the head psycho as I am when we train.

Shelby came up this summer and beat us up on a 110 degree day, so come Arnold Classic, we will be getting him back...hahahahha.....

JM

here is some Shelby footage on the day it was 110 degrees (there is no AC in the gym)...put it this way...we started with leg curls and there was not a dry spotany of us after our warm ups..haha

On the leg press - those are two orange light bands...those are tough..really tough...it feels like the 300 lb machine itself will crush you with no weight even added...

Shelby banded leg press hack squat superset.MPG - YouTube

Loving these training vids. I did the suitcase one arm rows and damn those were awesome.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws