over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some cool pics

Excellent pics, It's great seeing them in their natural home.

I wish i was on that boat right now :)
This was in the afternoon. That morning on the first trip the ocean was not so friendly. It was blowing pretty hard and the waves were above 6 feet. So it was a rock and roll ride for sure. The crew said that the entire boat spent the morning with barf bags over their faces!! LOL. I'm glad I was not on that trip!! But in the afternoon it was like a different part of the ocean. Small swells and just perfect viewing. The water is so clear and so blue it is beautiful. Mother nature was kind to us this day!!! Believe it or not I was actually working. I took three clients I work with on this trip. Out of all the support workers they could have picked I was one of them. The other was also personally selected by them. I was wrapped to have been chosen to go and work so hard for three days. The three guys that I look after had an absolute blast. One is in a wheelchair and he was really what this trip was all about. HAHAHAHAHA Wheelchairs and rocking boats huh??? Not exactly a good mix, but it went really well. Only ran over one sour bitches foot!! She deserved it though. A real cow she was. When it happened she swung around and scowelled at me then Paul. She started to carry on about how I ran over her foot. I apologised and she went on with it a bit more. So finally I said yo her, You can still walk??? Right??? She shut up then. LOL.

Those are some awesome pics, would have been really cool to see in person.

Hey Oldfella

Nice shots their mate! Didn't realize that you aren't too far from my part of OZ. Just can't beat the pacific ocean here in Australia (when there are no sharks, or blue bottles present!):D

Amazing photos Oldfella, always good to appreciate nature at its best...Ive never seen whales in real life but I went swimming with dolphins at Nelson Bay in Aus and that alone was an amazing experience...Someday I will though for sure, its on my list of many things do..Hope your keeping real well buddy... :)

Amazing photos Oldfella, always good to appreciate nature at its best...Ive never seen whales in real life but I went swimming with dolphins at Nelson Bay in Aus and that alone was an amazing experience...Someday I will though for sure, its on my list of many things do..Hope your keeping real well buddy... :)
No worries Michelle, just let me know when you are coming over and we will have a room ready for you and Jess, no problems at all. The Whales migrate up and down the east coast of Oz in the winter. Our winter that is. Hervey Bay here in Queensland is the place to go and see them. Only a couple hours drive from here. Absolutely awesome to watch these giants throw themselves around like kids on a play ground.

Great pics oldfella, thanks for sharing:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws