over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some diet advice

george

Newbies
Bro's

This is an amazing board.I have lurked for awhile and been learning some great info, none of the usual "this is my first cycle", stuff that you generally see out there.It is great to be here!

I am an older guy (42), with many different cycles under my belt, but am amazed at how things have evolved in recent years ...and how little I know!Current stats are 5'11,240lbs and about 11% bf.I have been up as high as 298lbs (about 4 years ago), however went for the "stripper" look and stayed at 215lbs <8% bf
for about 2 years, until about October this year when I ran into a lot of health problems that I put down to a compromised immune system from dieting too hard, too long.I have felt much better since bulking up a little, and carrying some extra weight.However I guess all good things must come to and end, and plan to start tightening up 1 Jan again, looking at the comps in July.

Will be running 1g Test first three months, easing into Equi, and then Tren/Test susp/Winnie for the last 8 weeks with halo the last two weeks and a bombs for the finale.Have cardiac problems with T3 and Clen and will have to run these at low dosages during the final stages.I guess my question is, could I apply Big A's Cutting diet (as outlined in the articles forum) for a 6 month period as I cannot use the "cutters"(T3 and Clen) in the prescribed amounts, and hopefully achieve a result where my bf is below 6%.Or are the two a day sessions going to result in me being so depleted that I crash and burn as I have done in the past when I try to hold the bf down too long?

Bro,s know this is quite a big question, but would appreciate any input. Many thanks.
-george

hey george, first off good to have you here.

as far as the diet is concerned, i would assume you could use that diet, just maybe make a couple slight changes so your pre and post workout meals follow how big a has it setup. i would say those are the most important.

im sure he can elaborate more, but hes probably busy and it might take him a day or so. but im thinking it would be ok. also t3 also messes with my heart, but clen im ok with. the drugs you chose to use look good to me, when you say tren/test, what kind of test, is that the suspension you are talkinga bout or prop? either would be ok, just making sure its not enan, or cyp obviously. good luck

Later,

Todd

Thanks bro.The test in the last part of the cycle is suspension.I might try to just go with Clen and skip the T3 or use a very low dose like 12mcg to up my metabolism without getting into the cardiogenic area, when I start having unpleasant sides.

Thats interesting about the way you react to T3 and clen. I'm an "older guy" and just can't deal with clen at all. High BP, irregular heartbeat, etc. Plus it jacks me up so much I can barely function. It really fucks me up, and I don't touch it anymore. But T3 in moderation doesn't seem to bother me at all. Like everybody says you have to be "on" to take it because it will burn up muscle as well as fat, but unlike a lot of guys (MikeS for one) I do OK on it, as long as I don't get too high a dose level. Like they say, I guess we'll all different.

t3 doesnt really bother me, id run animalbolics as a diet and see where that gets u

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131