over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some DNP questions for experienced users

ATP

Registered
Hi, I read the thread on DNP in the articles forum --great info!!--and have a few questions. I posted the questions on that thread, but then realized that maybe it would be better to post here, since this board gets more traffic and my questions are about DNP use generally, not just that article. I hope that's ok.

1. Can you use HGH at the same time as DNP? I understand it might not enhance fat burning, but I am already taking 4ius/day, so I just want to make sure there are no possible adverse interactions between DNP and HGH.

2. If you take 500mg of crystallized DNP split into two doses of 250mg each, how far apart do you need to split the doses? Would it be okay to take one dose at 8am and the other at 3pm? The reason I ask is that some have said taking the last dose earlier in the day may make the night sweats more bearable. (I plan to start with 250mg/day for the first week.)

3. Am I correct that you should keep your calories around maintenance level (in my case, ~2800cals/day) while taking DNP?

4. How many days is it safe to run DNP assuming a dose of 250mg/day? How many days would be safe on a dose of 500mg/day?

5. Would the results from 4 weeks at 250 be approximately equivalent to the results from 2 weeks at 500?

Thanks!

Hi, I read the thread on DNP in the articles forum --great info!!--and have a few questions. I posted the questions on that thread, but then realized that maybe it would be better to post here, since this board gets more traffic and my questions are about DNP use generally, not just that article. I hope that's ok.

1. Can you use HGH at the same time as DNP? I understand it might not enhance fat burning, but I am already taking 4ius/day, so I just want to make sure there are no possible adverse interactions between DNP and HGH.
Yes, you can take GH with DNP and be perfectly fine. The only thing that might occur, is that you may acquire lots of bodily water, bloated to shit. But that discontinues once you stop the DNP

2. If you take 500mg of crystallized DNP split into two doses of 250mg each, how far apart do you need to split the doses? Would it be okay to take one dose at 8am and the other at 3pm? The reason I ask is that some have said taking the last dose earlier in the day may make the night sweats more bearable. (I plan to start with 250mg/day for the first week.)
Doesnt really matter when you take it, just take it. If it were me, I would just take the 500mg all at once, of course only after youve accustomed to 250mg first.

3. Am I correct that you should keep your calories around maintenance level (in my case, ~2800cals/day) while taking DNP?
You can eat maintenance, and have good results, but you could also do a quick cutting diet (1700-2000 calories) and have GREAT results. Keep the carbs low (it keeps you cooler) and keep the cardio consistent

4. How many days is it safe to run DNP assuming a dose of 250mg/day?
How many days would be safe on a dose of 500mg/day?
You can run DNP for a long time, but its best you use it in spurts and not for prolonged periods of time. I like to run 2 weeks ON and one week OFF. For one, I honestly get tired and sick of the constant heat. It gets pretty fucking irritating, and I just decide to come off. I also like it this way, because I can see the REAL results once the water bloat falls off your frame in 4-5 days. So the real amount of time youre on is about 20 days.

5. Would the results from 4 weeks at 250 be approximately equivalent to the results from 2 weeks at 500?

I would recommend you do 5 days of 250mg (thats enough time to get used to the drug) and then bump it up to 500mg and run that for another 9 days (2 weeks Total) and come off. Take a quick break, and then jump on again, this time, instantly at 500mg.

Thanks!

Responses are in bold

Ill tell you what, this DNP shit is the BOMB!

Last edited:
Responses are in bold

Ill tell you what, this DNP shit is the BOMB!

Thanks for the feedback!

You said you can keep the carbs low, but the DNP article said 50% of cals should come from carbs because "carbs are essential for DNP to work properly". I guess that wasn't your experience, though?

i would be careful running both dnp and hgh together, as both of these individually cause diabetes like effects on the body. i would keep the hgh dosage on the low end and split it up throughout the day, or i'd run peptides as i've noticed peptides have less of an effect on insulin resistance personally.

i would be careful running both dnp and hgh together, as both of these individually cause diabetes like effects on the body. i would keep the hgh dosage on the low end and split it up throughout the day, or i'd run peptides as i've noticed peptides have less of an effect on insulin resistance personally.

Good to know, thanks. I've just been reading that the combo can also really increase bloat and carpal tunnel syndrome, so I'll probably stop the GH while on the DNP.

Thanks for the feedback!

You said you can keep the carbs low, but the DNP article said 50% of cals should come from carbs because "carbs are essential for DNP to work properly". I guess that wasn't your experience, though?

That is false. DNP will work whether you have carbs or not. DNP doesnt just "work" on the incoming food, it also works on your body's fat storage. The uncoupling of fat molecules happen systemically. In theory, you could starve yourself on DNP and lose TWICE the amount of fat, but unless you are on a potent appetite inhibitor like Phentremine or Adderall, you would feel like utter shit. Keep the carbs and calories in cutting mode, and you will see far better results.

That is false. DNP will work whether you have carbs or not. DNP doesnt just "work" on the incoming food, it also works on your body's fat storage. The uncoupling of fat molecules happen systemically. In theory, you could starve yourself on DNP and lose TWICE the amount of fat, but unless you are on a potent appetite inhibitor like Phentremine or Adderall, you would feel like utter shit. Keep the carbs and calories in cutting mode, and you will see far better results.

Great, thanks for clarifying that for me.

4. How many days is it safe to run DNP assuming a dose of 250mg/day? How many days would be safe on a dose of 500mg/day?

Thanks!

Split the dose up 200mg every 12 hours.
10-14 days is typically a good run.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws