YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some extra GH before kickboxing good idea?

TallMan

Registered
Is it a good idea to take 1-2 units extra when I go to kickboxing so I burn some extra fat?

I can see how that may work but I can also see going slightly hypo from GH during a workout.

I think so, if nothing else it will keep you anti catabolic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

are you sure about this? I have heard the opposite

Real HGH does indeed raise bloodsugar, that's why you dont eat straight away after taking HGH.
There are some brands that lower bloodsugar, but I got pharmagrade so I'm pretty sure mine raises it.

Real HGH does indeed raise bloodsugar, that's why you dont eat straight away after taking HGH.
There are some brands that lower bloodsugar, but I got pharmagrade so I'm pretty sure mine raises it.

interesting. how high is your dose. I have done 3 iu's of pharm gh ( dr scripted from a us pharmacy) before a weight lifting working and I felt hypo about 2 hours after the workout.

doing it preworkout, there seemed to be less water retention and felt i got better fat loss

alot of users report a rise in lethargy...might want to think about that if you are getting ready to spar and your ass is tired lol might not be a good session...

I would do it before you start doing kickboxing so you get in a better shape.

Unless you know how you respond to GH and you know how it makes you feel and if it won't mess with your performance then go for it.

interesting. how high is your dose. I have done 3 iu's of pharm gh ( dr scripted from a us pharmacy) before a weight lifting working and I felt hypo about 2 hours after the workout.

doing it preworkout, there seemed to be less water retention and felt i got better fat loss

My basal bg is 4.0 and I just measered my bg and its 4.4 mmol a few minutes after administration. A few after that it's 4.7 and now it seems to fluctuate a bit.

alot of users report a rise in lethargy...might want to think about that if you are getting ready to spar and your ass is tired lol might not be a good session...

I'm always tired when I'm not doing anything, but a few minutes of activity can make a big difference.

I would do it before you start doing kickboxing so you get in a better shape.

Unless you know how you respond to GH and you know how it makes you feel and if it won't mess with your performance then go for it.

Gonna try it this tuesday. Gonna bridge soon so I might need the anti catabolic effect :p

I'm going to have to think about that one.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Besides the getting in shape or if helps muscle wise......

I wonder this-

Ive always heard it helps to increase focus and concentration?
allowing the MLB guys to hit more Home runs etc. They argue of course the added muscle strength helps, but hgh also has a mile long list of other things it improves.

and if using it for other reasons would timing and dose make any noticeable difference? we know it peaks with an im injection at appx 3 hrs.
Does that have anything do do with How it would benefit a fighter or Kick boxer?
I have no idea.

sorry Im not much help :p But thats a few things Id start researching to better anser your question. More so then helping your build etc

Dont see how that will happen cause HGH heightens your bloodsugar.

GH promotes the release of the bodies natural IGF -that will most assuredly lower blood sugar.
And how exactly without taking more carbs would GH 'heighten' blood sugar?
Im not trying to be a dick -maybe you could shed some light on that?

Well TallMan all I can find are references to support your position so I may stand corrected.

IGF-1 Elevates Blood Sugar

Insulin-like growth factor 1 also affects body composition. An anabolic hormone, IGF-1 stimulates muscle growth in laboratory animals. A July 2011 article in "Endocrinology" showed that injecting mice with IGF-1 increased their body size and muscle mass. The authors observed no evidence of IGF-1 toxicity in this report, but other studies have shown that the hormone causes unwanted side effects. A clinical trial offered in the 2007 volume of the "Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism" tested the effects of replacement therapy with IGF-1 in children. Participants received twice daily doses of the hormone for several years. About half the kids experienced brief episodes of hypoglycemia. This elevation in blood sugar caused seizures in a few cases.

Even this vague reference contradicts itself.

However anyone who has taken IGF knows its 'insulin like' and promotes hypoglycemia, and thats where it gets a bit foggy for me, sure if we use L3 it lasts much longer but the bodies IGF is still going to have a similar action in a shorter amount of time.
Guess Im just having trouble bridging the gap on the logic there, but it sounds like you were right.

Heres another thats a bit more to the point:

Growth hormone is actually called a "counter-regulatory hormone' to insulin. It decreases the effect insulin has on the cells in that the ability of the cells to take in glucose is diminished. So this means that your BLOOD sugar will be increased.
Also GH stops the glucose synthesis in the liver.

What can I say even an old dog can learn a new trick.

Last edited:
GH promotes the release of the bodies natural IGF -that will most assuredly lower blood sugar.
And how exactly without taking more carbs would GH 'heighten' blood sugar?
Im not trying to be a dick -maybe you could shed some light on that?

Gh causes acute insulin resistance at the time of injection. This causes the bodies insulin to be rendered ineffective , so bg rises. Yea igf lowers but there is no comparison between injecting 100mcg and having your liver produce it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Gh causes acute insulin resistance at the time of injection. This causes the bodies insulin to be rendered ineffective , so bg rises. Yea igf lowers but there is no comparison between injecting 100mcg and having your liver produce it.

Yep, just corrected my own post.

Yep, just corrected my own post.

Good info man, its nice to have you here and have someone putting work in to really understand this stuff. In recent times I have fallen off on really deep diving the latest science, life has that tendency to get in the way

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner