over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Future Pro's from the USA's

I hate to do this..But you cant say he isnt a good bodybuilder...Sean Allen...He might be cocky as F*cK but he is huge and has pretty good shape...Legs are weird looking (strech marks ???) But once his conditioning is spot on he will turn pro...

Cocky? compared to the other guys you mentioned he looks terrible. not even close IMO

my problem with him is that many guys look much better than he does and are million times less cocky

if he would be ronnie coleman at his best, maybe his cockiness could be understood, but come on, not now ... the dude is in his 40's and not a pro yet

amazing physic but no reason to be a prick, and from what I heard by people who met him, he is pretty arrogant

Mike,

He is very cocky and arogant...I had the pleasure of working with him over Jr.Nats weekend...He had his photo shoot, right after mine...He had no black shorts and Sarah got him a pair of mine..."He was like these are all you got !" He tried to tell Sarah what to do...(I was in my room resting) But, she didnt do anything for him...LOL !!! She told him, to do it himself (I think he wanted her to get him a towel, she would have helped out, but he is an ass) ...I think he thought she was some assisant or something...

chris

Mike,

He is very cocky and arogant...I had the pleasure of working with him over Jr.Nats weekend...He had his photo shoot, right after mine...He had no black shorts and Sarah got him a pair of mine..."He was like these are all you got !" He tried to tell Sarah what to do...(I was in my room resting) But, she didnt do anything for him...LOL !!! She told him, to do it himself (I think he wanted her to get him a towel, she would have helped out, but he is an ass) ...I think he thought she was some assisant or something...

chris

he is a prick, period

even if ur wife had been an assistant doesnt mean he has to tell her what to do .. this is disrespectful .. cocky bastard

Nathan Detracey. Too bad he isnt doing the nats this year but he's getting married and decided that was more important (good on him:) )

Attachments

• _H4X1320.jpg
    _H4X1320.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 381
  • _H4X1298.jpg
    _H4X1298.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 425
  • _H4X1324.jpg
    _H4X1324.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 411
Nathan Detracey. Too bad he isnt doing the nats this year but he's getting married and decided that was more important (good on him:) )
yea nathan would def. have to have been considered one of the favorites this november in his class. the guy looked great and was the most shredded guy in vegas this past weekend :eek:

the guy looked great and was the most shredded guy in vegas this past weekend :eek:

Troy Tate was just as conditioned, if not more:

Attachments

• troy1.jpg
    troy1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 346
another:

Attachments

• troy2.jpg
    troy2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 478
I agree 100%

I met Troy at the show, I was sitting next to he and his girl, when we started conversing about Lee Banks. He is an awesome guy and took the 3rd place with a smile when he knew he should have placed higher. I then ran into him at his photo shoot at Golds on Sunday and let me tell you, the guy is definitely on his way to a pro card.

I met Troy at the show, I was sitting next to he and his girl, when we started conversing about Lee Banks. He is an awesome guy and took the 3rd place with a smile when he knew he should have placed higher. I then ran into him at his photo shoot at Golds on Sunday and let me tell you, the guy is definitely on his way to a pro card.
troy looks great and when he puts on a lil more muscle i think he will be able to take a light heavy class or if he was to move to heavy's do very well with time, but right now i can't see him standing next to someone like peter putnum, pete has way too much muscle for this guy (granted pete is in good condition).

Dante,

Jump in here and tell me who you think is the next pro from this show ???

chris

Dante,

Jump in here and tell me who you think is the next pro from this show ???

chris

I think Arvisi looks incredible to be honest with you. Nunn comes back with a little more torso (he is very limb orientated) and its lights out.

Ive always believed in this kid below though if he ever puts it all together (picture).....and Ill put the guy who I think he could look like as an end result next to him if he ever did put all that potential he has together.

Attachments

• chris2004bishot1 (Medium).JPG
    chris2004bishot1 (Medium).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Charles%20Clairmonte_195177.jpg
    Charles%20Clairmonte_195177.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 439
I think Arvisi looks incredible to be honest with you. Nunn comes back with a little more torso (he is very limb orientated) and its lights out.

Ive always believed in this kid below though if he ever puts it all together (picture).....and Ill put the guy who I think he could look like as an end result next to him if he ever did put all that potential he has together.

I always felt Chris needed a bigger back to match the rest of him. With that he would do very well....

Ok Dante,

You win !!! LOL !!! We will talk after the NA's...If you really think I can...

chris

chris, i dont know you, but that comparison between you and clairmont is striking...

Troy has had a ruff last year personally, so for him to come in looking like this is amazing...I give Troy crazy props, and I thought he should have beaten Ray also...Another AZ guy...

AZ had two weight class winners in the womens BB, middles and LH

A 3rd in the mens LH's and a 3rd in the middles and 3rd in the Lights, 5th in the welters...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws