over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some good advice for people on the cheapest best cycle for your money

stryfe434

Registered
First off. You want to recruit new satellite cells. There's only one way to change your body and make it literally beyond what your genetics allow. That's being on hgh. So save your money on oils. Until you have enough to get hgh first.

Then, get yourself enough hgh to run 4iu's a day. And make sure it will last you long enough so that you have saved enough money again to continue to run the hgh. hgh fat burning properties cut out at about 2 iu's, so inject twice a day at 2 iu

next, add your oils, this is different person to person as to what your body responds best to. I like

200mg test prop
200-300mg npp
400mg primo

Once again, save your money until you can afford the primo. Primo doesn't damage your body like other steroids. It makes me vascular as all fuck. It's the best addition you can possibly add because of the fact that it can be stacked with anything and not cause you any extra stress. Keep the npp below 300, bc over that and you'll eventually get deca dick. NPP is an amazing compound. Now, if you don't get harsh anxiety. Then add tren. Tren is unbeatable. But even if youre running tren at 100mg a week, you still get the sides. So don't bother running it at 100, run it around 300mg.

So 200mg test prop
200-300mg npp
400mg primo
possibly 200-300mg tren

With your AI, you have to get bloodwork. Get it one month after you started, see where you're at, and then adjust. If you tank your ai with too much letro or whatever, then you're fucked. It takes forever to come back and the sides are horrendous. It finicky as fuck and has to be taken care of by getting bloodwork at a month, then again another month later.

The tren will send your estrogen way the fuck off, so get it right before you add the tren.

On that cycle, you won't bloat, you'll put on massive size, burn off fat, and look vascular. But, everybody is different so you can use something else if you like it. Without the tren it's a feel good stack and you won't have any issues.

If you want to add an oral. Buy epistane. Epistane is an amazing feel good sense of life well being drug, and the results are phenomenal very similar to anavar but much cheaper.

add 30mg epistane a day run it for as long as you want. 6 weeks minimum.

If you want more gear, up the primo... up to 1g

without the tren and with the epistane you'll feel great, which is to me one of the most important things when using gear. Good luck guys.

Last edited:
Best bang for the buck is test and tren. Are you even serious with the above? The last thing I'd say fits that category is hgh. If anything use MK677, cheap and effective. What you posted is how to unnecessarily spend your money lol!

Best bang for the buck is test and tren. Are you even serious with the above? The last thing I'd say fits that category is hgh. If anything use MK677, cheap and effective. What you posted is how to unnecessarily spend your money lol!

mk677 bloats you, and makes you feel lethargic.

Without hgh, your body is getting larger, but your muscles aren't developing any new satellite cells, and therefore when you get off the oils your muscles will simply return to their previous state. If you want to actually increase muscle fiber you have to be on hgh.

But sure, if you can only afford mk677 then you can swap that.

But honestly, this is bottom of the line imo... if you're too poor to afford it then the truth is you probably shouldn't be bodybuilding. it's an expensive hobby.

I will say this though, if you're actually one of the select few who can run tren and mk and not feel like shit... then by all means. Some people will probably come in and say add insulin. But you risk visceral fat accumulation with insulin.

If you're man enough, then a lil tiny bit of insulin carbless then 2ml of synthetine before cardio is incredible to keep you lean. But I don't recommend that bc carbless insulin is a finicky bitch. But the two synthesize it makes the carnitine incredibly powerful.

Last edited:
Desoxytestosterone instead of the Primo.

Without hgh, your body is getting larger, but your muscles aren't developing any new satellite cells, and therefore when you get off the oils your muscles will simply return to their previous state. If you want to actually increase muscle fiber you have to be on hgh.

But honestly, this is bottom of the line imo... if you're too poor to afford it then the truth is you probably shouldn't be bodybuilding. it's an expensive hobby.

I will say this though, if you're actually one of the select few who can run tren and mk and not feel like shit... then by all means. Some people will probably come in and say add insulin. But you risk visceral fat accumulation with insulin.

If you're man enough, then a lil tiny bit of insulin carbless then 2ml of synthetine before cardio is incredible to keep you lean. But I don't recommend that bc carbless insulin is a finicky bitch. But the two synthesize it makes the carnitine incredibly powerful.

I don't even know where to start this is so retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who said npp gives you deca dick at 300mg? You said it yourself. Everyone is different. I know quite a few people including myself that never had a problem with deca dick no matter the dose. And yes before you ask. The gear has always been real.

On the hgh part. If you really want to put size on then do over 6iu ED. 10iu is magic. Expensive hobby now right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have to disagree. There is some mechanism that come into play with anabolic use and new satellite cell formation without gh use. The evidence- Muscle memory and the ability to maintain some gains once come off and run TRT only.

A simple testosterone cycle is best for a beginner. No need to run primo or tren or GH.

The best advice to save money for beginners is to be: Patient!

It takes time to build muscle tissue. Load it up with drugs and you can only build so much at a time. Ask anyone here what's built their physique overtime; it's consistency and patience.

Good genetics also help; there's plenty of guys who turned pro without touching GH.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cc of test deca tren weekly

or

cc of test deca weekly with 10mg sdrol ed

deca in there to prevent injuries always.

cc of test deca tren weekly

or

cc of test deca weekly with 10mg sdrol ed

deca in there to prevent injuries always.

Prevent? Never heard that before. Any studies on that?

MK-677 and GHRP are Ghrelin Agonists. I think that they should be thought of as something separate from GH.

No one says that GH is "IGF" because GH "causes" IGF. Ghrelin is it's own thing, but it's a one of the dominos.

Who said npp gives you deca dick at 300mg? You said it yourself. Everyone is different. I know quite a few people including myself that never had a problem with deca dick no matter the dose. And yes before you ask. The gear has always been real.

On the hgh part. If you really want to put size on then do over 6iu ED. 10iu is magic. Expensive hobby now right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

well I agree, some people respond well to substances and in your case I'd say lucky you go way up on the npp... But generally speaking it happens to others even if they control the prolactin. Anything can be substituted if you respond well to the compound.

I choose 4iu bc that's the min I recommend.

A simple testosterone cycle is best for a beginner. No need to run primo or tren or GH.

The best advice to save money for beginners is to be: Patient!

It takes time to build muscle tissue. Load it up with drugs and you can only build so much at a time. Ask anyone here what's built their physique overtime; it's consistency and patience.

Good genetics also help; there's plenty of guys who turned pro without touching GH.

Oh, I'm a strong proponent that building a class physique simply takes time. Obviously if this is your first cyce then testosterone is best to find out how you respond to the compound and adjust accordingly. In my case I bloat over 200mg, so I keep it below that. I think it's generally the case for most to bloat over 200.

Some people can get their estrogen in range and that kills the bloat. That doesn't work for me, and for most guys it isn't gonna work.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. There is some mechanism that come into play with anabolic use and new satellite cell formation without gh use. The evidence- Muscle memory and the ability to maintain some gains once come off and run TRT only.

Well honestly I don't know the scientific studies that have been done to show that that anabolics recruit new satellite cells. If there is such a thing I haven't come across it.

The bottom line is this, run the 4iu of gh. If you do stop, and then down the line you come back, then the muscle memory will put you at a point much greater than you would have been had you not run the gh. BC of the new cells that developed in your muscles, those don't disappear.

You're maintaining your gains on TRT bc you are eating food and working out, you're losing some slowly but you're holding on to it by continuing going to the gym... Do this, leave the gym, eat like shit, for 8 months. Then come back and see how you look.

Now if you were on HGH, you're still gonna look like shit. But working out again you're gonna get bigger quicker.

Anyone, I promise you, that has used HGH for a year, knows this.

That's the whole point of the hgh, its a cumulative effect... the longer you are on it, the better. always. when you're not on it you are sacrificing building more muscle fibers...

But this isn't a debate about hgh. If you like MK and you don't feel like shit and youre not bloated... Then yes go ahead... But seriously shell out the fucking cash and get the hgh

Last edited:
I mean honestly, anybody who wants to argue about the use of fucking hgh is lost.

I gave what I believe is the bare minimum cycle worth running.

If you want the cheapest cycle you can get away with

HGH 4iu, Testosterone, 2-3 blood tests, AI to control it and don't fuck with arimidex use aromasin.

That's a common problem with these new guys.

No that's a terrible idea, just load up on Tren Deca Dbol and Test that's the best way

No mother fucker. It's not. If you listen to me then you'll build size. accumulated size. Which is all that we want.

If you want to feel like shit, and end up probably missing meals and missing the gym, then go ahead and load up on the oils. But at least add the HGH.

I don't have any issues with it if you respond well to a compound. I believe that I'm a great responder to primo. But I've heard others say that they used 800 or 1k primo and didn't get any results.

My guess, is they had fake primo. Which btw invest in a LABMAX kit. Order a lot of primo at once so you don't have to waste the labmax. and make sure they aren't trying to pawn off fucking equipoise on you. It would suck to run equipoise instead of primo for 8 months.

Last edited:
GH is miraculous if you know how to put down calories.

I've pushed my food intake higher than ever and didn't get too fat these past few blast running GH at 4-5 ius a day.

Most bodybuilders on just AAS are limited by fat accumulation when progressively pushing up bodyweight in trying to accrue new tissue; GH can keep that at bay so you can continue that process far longer.

Disclaimer: I'm not claiming GH will make you look like Juan Morel while you pound Oreos every night lol It's an aid, not a solution.

There's also something to be said about permanent changes from GH on the body; Coach Trevor from enhanced athlete has talked about this. How he stays at a relatively lean 235-240 on trt and training not very frequently from pushing GH and AAS for years; he credits a lot of it to GH.

GH is miraculous if you know how to put down calories.

I've pushed my food intake higher than ever and didn't get too fat these past few blast running GH at 4-5 ius a day.

Most bodybuilders on just AAS are limited by fat accumulation when progressively pushing up bodyweight in trying to accrue new tissue; GH can keep that at bay so you can continue that process far longer.

Disclaimer: I'm not claiming GH will make you look like Juan Morel while you pound Oreos every night lol It's an aid, not a solution.

There's also something to be said about permanent changes from GH on the body; Coach Trevor from enhanced athlete has talked about this. How he stays at a relatively lean 235-240 on trt and training not very frequently from pushing GH and AAS for years; he credits a lot of it to GH.

I think you'll find that the leading health guys who actually look like they know what they're doing... Will be on trt test, and a lower dose of GH. This is the safest stack and is my future plan.

There is also something to be said about taking the gh, double dosing it every other day so 8iu and on your days off using peptides. Unfortunately Dat is now gone so you'll have to figure it out on your own. But for me personally, peptides bloat me. I hate looking bloated so I stick to 4iu of gh... anything much higher than that will bloat me.

Last edited:
You should post some pics to show us the results we should expect taking your advice. Werent you were 211 in April and still trying to lean out?

and honestly, I'd be careful with peptides. They're new.

Dat knew everything about them. And look he contracted something and is now going to die. I don't know if it was related. But personally I'd save the money on peptides and just buy more gh

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws