over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some guys have all the luck......

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some guys have all the luck......

I just seem to have none. Last night my two dogs [ a rott and a boxer ] got into a fight . I got between them before they tore eachother up too much , but my rott bit me on accident. I just returned back from the hospital . I fractured my forearm in two places and got 7 stiches.[ that was from one bite ,as soon as he relized he bit me he stopped fighting and let the boxer keep ripping him up until I could stop him ] Not fun at all. I am pissed ! I had just broke 280 and was really enjoying being in the gym.Now I am out for 6 -8 weeks, which really sucks big time. My damm dogs ,they fight about once a year , always over me and when they do it. It is just plain insane. About 6 years ago the same dog fractured my tibia after I dropped a turkey leg on the ground and boxer went after him between my legs[ and I have 20 inch calfs] .[ they are 9 and 10 years old now and both weigh over 130 .My vet sayes he has never seen a boxer as big and muscular as mine. He is deformed, looks more like a giant pit than a boxer. He is papered, but he is a mutant.] Boy, do I love my dogs, they are my babies . I love them with all of my heart, but I am so pissed I can't even look at them right now. And they know it too. My rott is a big baby, but I would never own another one. Too dangerous. They have a bite of 2000 pounds per sq. inch. Most of any dog. My doc said if I wasn't such a big guy my arm would have been shattered. I can't believe how hard that dog can bite. I can't believe my luck........ and those phukers are now lying on top of each licking eachothers wounds like a couple of fags while I type this.........Damm dogs.......but I still love them ......but I got to have a talk to them about this fag shit they are making me sick . LOL!

Last edited:
dude, I can relate...

IaBadMan,

Dude, in addition to my love of bodybuilding and martial arts, I also train in the sport of Schutzhund, basically a dog sport, mostly done with GSDs, Rotts, Malinois, etc.

My friend and fellow trainer Jeff has some of the strongest rotts around, and I can relate to the power of the bite...

My advice is, if you love rotts, don't abandon them after one incident.

what happened between the two males is natural, Jeff taught me that you NEVER keep two males together, because eventually, you will have the fight that you just experienced..

As far as the training interuption, dude that really sucks..!! I am back after a long layoff (years), and I love the weight room, I am only in my 9th week back, and I am feeling the pump both physically AND MENTALLY, I can't wait to get to the gym everyday..

I hope you get back to it soon,
Dave

also, can you send...?

some photos of your dogs.. I am a real dog enthusiast and I would love to see you buddies...

Thanks,
Dave

Damm bro... Sorry about the injury. I have a buddy that had the same problem with his two pits. They were fine until they matured and then they started fighting constantly with each other. These dogs came from the same litter and ended up not being able to stand each other.

Hey thanks for your reply........I don't know how to send or post pictures. I was a football guy that got babied alot. Shoot , I still can't type for shit. All of my papers were typed and I never even used computers when I was in college 12 years ago. Sad huh? They took care of us way too much......

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your time back in the gym. I hope you get everything that you want out of your expirence . It was nice hear your enthusiasm. I have some relitives in Pittsburg. Alot of cool people out that way.......You seem like one of them......This is a great board enjoy and have fun with it.

As Rotts go .Mine loves me, he is my big baby. But he is unpredictible with others which is scarey at times. And he is and indoor loved house pet. One time a guy was breaking into my car and I let my dogs out to get him ,while I was getting some clothes on.[ at the time I had three dogs - the sister of the boxer that I still have - I lost her to cancer 10 months ago - still not over it] And my dogs nearly killed this guy. If this punk didn't have a buddy that was pointing a gun at my dogs, I would have let them kill him. But I called them off .......and these aren't attack dogs what so ever. A friend of mine grew up in a family of dog fighters [ something I hate] he said boxers are the best pure fighters ,but they have no teeth or bite, but thier technique is the best]. He said Rotts bites were by far the most dangerous . But he said pitts , and Japanese Tosas were probally the best all round fighters .[ also used to talk about Presa Carnas] Rotts are only good with thier owners..........I would not trust mine alone with anyone......especially children. He could kill one in one bite....something I will never ever even let close to happening.....My days with rotts are over. I will love mine until the day he passes.......but when that sad day comes I am done with that breed forever. Now boxers on the other hand . Nicests best dogs ever......just not good with other dogs.Great Family pets period !

Take Care ......Have fun in the gym for me!

Iabad, Dammit man, I am sometimes scared to read your posts.

When ever I feel down or depressed man I think of all the shit you have been through and your great attitude through it all, and I snap myself out of what ever little bullshit that was nothing and should not have been bothering me in the first place.

Sorry to hear bout the bite and the injury, but I know you, you will be in the gym in no time if you don't go today and do legs I would be surprised.

I want you never to think of that Cream song anymore buddy, you will only have good things happen from here on out.

Hey how did that biz deal go in AZ, I hope it worked out great for you...

thanks...

for all the encouragement in the gym..

I am not trying to compete or anything, but I have a vision in my head that has been there since I was a little shit of how I want to be built.. At 39 years old, I am choosing a time in my life that will make it harder to attain, but I am feeling really good about the gains I have made in the short time back.. this program is really working for me...!!

As far as dogs go, I have a love for them like you do.. I just lost my best friend (my german shepherd Beja) in May. He was only 6 years old and that sucked.. like you I am still not completely over the missing him..

I love boxers, my daughter's friend has a puppy named rocky that we almost owned.. he is part pit bull and part boxer.. nice looking dog..

Boxers are a great breed, and they have a great spirit about them.. We had one in the club for a while, but he kept biting through his upper lips when he did the protection routine.. so his owner quit for his sake... don't blame her, that shit had to hurt..

Dave

In -human, I am glad to see you over here bro. I PMed you. Guys that don't know him he is a near 300 pounder that is strong as an OX . And he is loyal and honset almost to a fault. Just an awesome guy. Loves training and is a eating machine......Thanks for your support bro.......

DMC ......sorry to here about your loss. That is really sad . What happened. Losing my girl was just as hard as losing my sister [ which is sick I guess] I am sorry for your loss.

I am 34 now ,so I am no spring chicken either.......stick with your program and go after your goal with a vengence. If you need any help feel free to PM me.......

Kane......I hope you have been well ,thanks for reply.Take care of yourself......

IABM

With all the bad things that have happened over the last 8 months, this is just another one.

I am lucky, my dog is a 80lb lab and he fights with my dad's dog a 25lb short hair terrier. That little bastard bite me a few months back while I was seperating them. All that happened was a little bite on my knuclkle, but I still had to go get a shot...I could have killed that little fucker.

Anyways, just keep those legs thick, and you will be alright.

badman,

i can relate to that story. when i was in about 14 years old my two chow dogs were fighting and i got in between them to seperate them and the one bit my arm on accident. i hade to get 10 stitches, left a nice little scar on my forearm.. haha

oh well it was an accident and you gotta love em,, i guess.lol

later bro and BE CAREFUL!!!

heres a pic of my bite, but you cant see the bite on the bottom of my arm from the bottom teeth, it was just one punture wound.. TO MY BONE!!

Todd

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 395
how it happened...

badman,

HE bloated 3 times in 5 days, and could not keep food down.. a handfull of ground meat and rice was all I coudl give him at one time to eat,... he just kept throwing up..

I rushed him to the vet the last day, as he bloated the 3rd time, and while I was talking to the vet, he started heaving like he was tryin to bring something up.. and I just knew it was time, when he lifted his head and put in on my knee.. he looked at me and I just knew... He was a SDTRONG dog, and he would have fought that shit till the end, I just knew I had to make the decision for him... Beja, Here's to you buddy..!!

Anyway, thanks for the interest, cause talking about it helps in a a way, I know I did the best thing for him...

I will Pm you with soem specific muscle building questions a little later..

I am attaching a photo of Beja from 2003 about a year before I lost him..

Thanks,
Dave

IamBadMan wrote:
DMC ......sorry to here about your loss. That is really sad . What happened. Losing my girl was just as hard as losing my sister [ which is sick I guess] I am sorry for your loss.

Attachments

• beja2003.jpg
    beja2003.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 390
That was a beautiful animal.......man...........awesome!

thanks dude...

he certainly was... I like the sable gsd better than the traditional black and tan color.. He was protective as hell too.. here si a full front chest shot from the same session...

Thanks again..
Dave

Attachments

• beja2003a.jpg
    beja2003a.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 377
Take those Antibiotics bro!!I know how ya feel bro. I have owned Rotties and German Sheps. And they were males....I had to constanly keep them apart. They fought every now and then. They never bit me...thank god...but they tore the hell out of each other! After spending about $1K in vet bills...one had to go! It was the German Shep...sold to the MD state police. Then I went thru a divorce, moved into an apt. and I could't keep the rottie, so had to find him a home.
Now I have found a new breed that I have done alot of research on and last year bought my first Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) Fucking awsome dog!! Good w/ kids, easily trained, intelligent, agile, muscular and very protective! Like I said, I have owed rotties and shepherds, but I never will again. The Cane Corso is the best dog that I have experienced. I will be importing a female from Italy this year and I am going to start breeding. I'll post a pic of him later.
DOGGTALES

here ya go.....Millreef's Hugo....14 months old and 115 Lbs.

Attachments

• hugo62804.jpg
    hugo62804.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 342
Dogtales.......Yeah they have me on antiboitics as well.....Thanks for sharing.......That is a neat dog that you have......I like all mastuff 's. Great Dogs.........I think boxers are bread from them.......thier only draw back is that they only live 8- 10 years like a boxer / bulldog......that is just not long enough.......but man that one cool ass dog you have got.....How big will he get?

MAN im really sorry to hear that

heres a picture of my trouble maker

DUTCH

Attachments

• dutchy in car.jpg
    dutchy in car.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 318
Corsos are awesome..

I have to agree.. Corsos are really awesome... I plan to have one someday..

I like Presas too, even though they got a bad rap from those idiots in San Fran a couple years ago... (No such thing as a bad dog, more like IRRESPONSIBLE owners that don't control their dogs..)

Tosas, Bandogges, Filas and Corsos are soem of the toughest breeds around...

Your Corso will DEFINITELY protect his family...

Dave

Iabadman,

thanks! he should get about 130 when he fills out. he doesn't have an ounce of fat on him right now.

Dave, when you are ready to purchase your Corso, let me know...Hugo may be bred by then.

DOGGTALES

WTF!

Ouch - I got attacked by a pit bull last Good Friday. Had to beat that fucker off my arm, jam my thumb in its eye, etc.

Nasty mess. Still, doesn't sound as bad as yours. Plus, that wasn't my dog.

Am I reading your post correctly that your own dog bit you hard enough to break your arm in two places? - CH

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear