over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Gym Shots

looking good and even bigger in person. It was great seeing you again and training. See you at the Dexter!

looking good and even bigger in person. It was great seeing you again and training. See you at the Dexter!

Thanks Chris, I was going to call you I will be in town this weekend (Thurs-Sunday) coming in for a "Marilyn" function. Lets try to get together and train and I think a group is hitting Ragtime Friday night.

Great shots Aeliop - you have a very well balanced physique. Are you competing this year?

Those are some great shots of you! I am telling you are looking great, so just keep doing it! You need to get out on stage and show off the hard work! Keep it up!

I'll make you famous ...............job well done..............

Great shots Aeliop - you have a very well balanced physique. Are you competing this year?

Thank You Shelby I think you do as well......Yes I am going to compete in The Florida State in 6 weeks and the The Dexter Jackson in 3 weeks. I injured my neck in the middle of Prep so that has set me back a few weeks but the DJ show is more of a fun thing for me. It is in my hometown so it will be nice to see family and friends and just have a good time. The Florida State however is what I will try and peak for. It is here in Orlando so I will be able to sleep in my own bed and try to come in the best I can.

Those are some great shots of you! I am telling you are looking great, so just keep doing it! You need to get out on stage and show off the hard work! Keep it up!

Thanks Lenny, and I am going to.

You are looking great! The hard work shows big time!

How's your neck feeling these days? Better?

You are looking great! The hard work shows big time!

How's your neck feeling these days? Better?

Thanks Brick as always your kind thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

The neck feels much better, unfortnately I still have numbness in my right hand and arm. I have lost a lot of strength but I am working around it. I appreciate your encouragement when I got injured it certainly impacted and motivated me to get off the canvas and respond to my temporary plight.

Much respect and appreciation to you Brick.

Thanks Brick as always your kind thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

The neck feels much better, unfortnately I still have numbness in my right hand and arm. I have lost a lot of strength but I am working around it. I appreciate your encouragement when I got injured it certainly impacted and motivated me to get off the canvas and respond to my temporary plight.

Much respect and appreciation to you Brick.

Good to hear that! Sounds like its at least progressing the right direction ;) You have a great attitude that will carry you far.

I guess I can really empathize because I have had some real doozies thrown in my path in the past.
-Mick

Thanks Chris, I was going to call you I will be in town this weekend (Thurs-Sunday) coming in for a "Marilyn" function. Lets try to get together and train and I think a group is hitting Ragtime Friday night.

sounds great I am free most all weekend, just call me.

Hollywood here I come! :p :D

HAHAHA looking GREAT, Tony! And indeed, your good looks may open you some doors if you look into it closer... :)

Hollywood here I come! :p :D

HAHAHA looking GREAT, Tony! And indeed, your good looks may open you some doors if you look into it closer... :)

JC thank you my friend. I still think you are a little bias for me because you know my secret that I am actually half French.;) Always good to hear from you my friend and I hope you are well.

Tony's worked really hard and he is doing it while working a job with really no time off.....He's constantly on call, with most nights a few hours of sleep.....

He's determined with his training, and nothing gets in his way.

This shots came out really good and even he was happy with them....funny, so many people here and facebook are saying he looks like a movie star and should market himself in that area.........I have actually heard that for years.....People always have approached us and no joke, acted that way with him when we have gone out......

You would not believe it....Last week he was practically attacked at the beach by two families from Georgia, that ended with lots of pictures, and someone asked for his autograph,lol.....He can you the story, I was at work, lol....

Chris

sounds great I am free most all weekend, just call me.

Looks like we will finally meet...Looking forward to it...I hear you have been working hard and that it really shows!

Looks like we will finally meet...Looking forward to it...I hear you have been working hard and that it really shows!

yea can't wait, gonna meet you guys out at Ragtime tonight. I have def been on the grind this year and thanks to Tony's guidance it's paying off.

See you guys tonight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity