over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some lingering GH questions

Roach

Newbies
So some of these may be off the wall or painfully dumb but I figure besides the ridicule, whats there to lose :)

1. When mixing bac water with GH, Im using a 10ml syringe, unsure of the gauge but it is what I used for a test/deca cycle a few years back. Im taking 1ml out water out and putting into a 10iu vial. Is this correct? (the syringe, not the amount of water which I know is fine)

2. Since its just bac water, I have reused the syringe mentioned above for 10 vials (a whole kit) before moving to a new one. I didnt see any issues but again, is this okay?

3. Recently I moved to 6iu/day at once and since I have a 10iu vial, it doesnt work out perfectly (like it did at 5iu) so... I took 3 vials, put water in each (see #1), and then took a 29g pin and combined it into a single vial, which now had 30iu (5 day supply). Since its all from the same place, I didnt see any issues?

4. Does the bac water need to stay in the fridge? Or does it not mater if in room temp?

5. I got 10kits and immediately after getting package the entire thing went in my fridge in powder form. Every few days I will mix them (max 5 days in advance). So they are pretty much in the fridge box mixed and in powder. Any issues here?

6. Is there ever a reason besides minimizing sides, to split my pins to 2x a day, instead of just 1x in the morning. IE more effective?

7. The stuff I have sometimes has vacuum and sometimes doesnt but when I mix I generally angle the larger gauge pin so its not going directly on the powder. I then roll in the palm of my hand or lightly shake almost as if Im stirring something. This is the correct procedure right? Do I need to get all the vacuum out or as long as its not directly on it, ok?

I think thats it. Im fairly confident Im doing everything correctly but wanted to be on the safe side. My progress as slowed down recently so Im 'pulling out all the stops' to make sure its not an issue of how Im doing things

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
#1 Yes, I also re-use a 23ga 3cc syinge to reconstitute the HGG. I swab the pin and the BS water with alcohol first then fill it 1ml of BS water. I hold the syringe in the HGH vial and let the vacuum slowly dribble BS water into the vial then gently swish the vial until it is clear liquid. Then I let the remaining vacuum out by removing the syringe from the pin.

#2 As long as you swab the 3cc pin and the top of the BS water vial you should be fine.

#3 Nope

#4 No, I keep my BS water stored at room temp

#5 Nope

#6 If you don't mind pinning 2x day that will provide more stable levels and reduce sides (I am prone to bad CTS). I pin the HGH early morning 15 min after my GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 and the same protocol again pre-bed.

#7 See #1 - I have read that sometimes there is no vacuum but my green tops always do

Sounds good Bro... Good Growing!

One other thing... I linke to pin the HGH with a 100iu 30ga slin pin. Each 10 on the syringe is 1IU. Makes the math really simple for me :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws