over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of my labs

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
Any opinions thoughts on these, I’m on a moderate cycle and Previn test regimen:

Thanks gents

Attachments

• 2D306E4A-A459-4975-A253-B78E7F7293FC.jpeg
    2D306E4A-A459-4975-A253-B78E7F7293FC.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 94A15BA0-5177-4344-A567-771282D66E32.jpeg
    94A15BA0-5177-4344-A567-771282D66E32.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 67
  • C68770AC-0DC7-41CD-90F4-07C773B77C85.jpeg
    C68770AC-0DC7-41CD-90F4-07C773B77C85.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 58
  • F811A505-1E68-4C12-826E-351B7D344D12.jpeg
    F811A505-1E68-4C12-826E-351B7D344D12.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 66
Any opinions thoughts on these, I’m on a moderate cycle and Previn test regimen:

Thanks gents
Precontest not Previn fucking auto correct

nothing really extensively provided but everything looks fine. Your HDL is garbage but that's to be expected. Your blood is a little thick but not dangerously so. Stay hydrated.

Thanks I was on fertility for 3 years and off yesterday everything went to shit. My Hemoglobin and hemocrit have never been out of range in 20 years of competing but again after 3 years of super low test the rebound effect is huge. I’m 43 5’7 285 to be on stage 220-230 in Spring. Running 700 prop weekly Last 3 months with a 4 week run on abombs, these labs I’m one week into 700 prop 50 of inj var a day, 25 mg Provirion, I was taking adex I’m stopping for my hdl and now I’m running 200 mast with 150-300 of a tritren mix. Drink 3 hmgallons of water a day. However on this day I’d fasted for about 18 hours and oddly enough I teach extreme HIIT lol yes as a SHW bodybuilder and I was pretty dry as the class is at 0500, dunno if that matters. I could donate blood but I never have before, I take a lot a lot of liver but again always have and I’ve run much much stronger cycles with everything normal but HDL and AST/ALT.

nothing really extensively provided but everything looks fine. Your HDL is garbage but that's to be expected. Your blood is a little thick but not dangerously so. Stay hydrated.
I’m also just two weeks back into fasted Cardio after 3 years so I think that’ll help too on my blood profile.

Your HDL is going to be terrible on var/mast/tren/anadrol. There’s just no way around that. I wouldn’t worry AT ALL about 53% HCT, imo there’s performance gains to be had there. I’d watch it though every month or so pull bloods to make sure it’s not trending up.

If you're were on A bombs for 4 weeks and then now inj Var do you plan on keep orals in all the way until spring? No sure that's a great idea and/or makes that much sense. IMO since your lipids need some work, I'd stay off orals, Tren, and Primo until needed the last 6-8 weeks.

Also, 55-65 lbs seems like a lot to drop during a prep.

Too much water is hard on the kidneys, 3 gallons is an absurd amount imo.

If you're were on A bombs for 4 weeks and then now inj Var do you plan on keep orals in all the way until spring? No sure that's a great idea and/or makes that much sense. IMO since your lipids need some work, I'd stay off orals, Tren, and Primo until needed the last 6-8 weeks.

Also, 55-65 lbs seems like a lot to drop during a prep.
No I’ll be off C-17s in a week and yea I may not have to drop that much but the fertility made me fatter than I’ve ever been so I just assume the highest number but I go where the poses/mirror take me. I never really liked primo I have really good primo in my supplies but my body prefers the masteron/Provirion for hardening up maybe some winny at the end, primo is a must For most but my best look alwasys came on low dose test p, EQ, mast, Provirion and the last few weeks tren and a good bit of nolva.

I don't consider that bad blood work for being on a cycle. Try some Citrus Bergamot for cholesterol.

I don't consider that bad blood work for being on a cycle. Try some Citrus Bergamot for cholesterol.
Thanks i dont consider it “bad” either but im finally taking on more advice at 43 ive kind of always been the guru for myself too and i realize now that i need more input, So i already bought Citrus Bergamont, K2, D3, mixed tocopherols, panethetine, and a ton of fish oil and CLA but are there any performance draw backs to CB and it also says take one with dinner but i figured if there are now draw backs i could take more? I really cant stand niacin especially since it only works at higher more frequent doses.

Raising hdl is very difficult. A more effective approach is decreasing ldl with something like rosuvastatin. There is not evedence of plaque build up with an hdl of less than 70. An ldl of 70 or less is a number Doctors will target if their patient is at high risk. Bodybuilding puts people at risk with the drop in hdl, and the increase in ldl, as well as the BP increases, and inflamation. I would target a ldl much lower than 140 with a low hdl. I tend to have a hdl around 20 to 40 and an ldl at 50 with 20mg rosuvastatin twice a day. 20mg of rosuvastatin once a day puts my ldl around 120 to 130.

Any sides from the rosuvastatin, I’ve only been off my fertility meds since August and prior to that my LDL was always 70-90, well from 1997 to 2019 anyway even on cycle with orals and tren at times, my Bp is 130/70 so a lil high for me but again fertility had me with BP, lipids, and triglycerides so bad if I didn’t explain it all to my PCP he was worried I was dying bc all of those trippled except my BP but it was still 160/90 and that’s bc my test was 017.

I haven't had any side effects from the rosuvastatin. I found out my ldl was roughly 200 when I was 30, so the last ten years I have been trying to clean up the plaque I had to have been laying down prior.

LDL isn’t always plaque, I thought, it can stick to it but if you take a lot of K2, D3, and panethitine you should be solid. I was lucky their when I started at 23 I was already a fish oil, lecithin, and CLA junkie and I believe any that and being a Marine who did long distance running and triathlons helped me out well againt that and my first shot was at 23 after 8 years of training 3 of which were hard bodybuilding training where as a natty I beat a lot of decent LWs and MWs. I mean has plaque every TRULY BEEN DEFINED? I thought calicumn

Shit tapped send: Calicut played a role too as well as brushing your teeth (which I believe is bulshit) but I’m open

Shit tapped send: Calicut played a role too as well as brushing your teeth (which I believe is bulshit) but I’m open
Healthy teeth and gums is definitely NOT bullshit. Just curious, how many grams of CLA and did you notice anything from it? I've tried two different brands up to 8g/day and I didn't notice anything blood pressure-wise. I was also hoping it might lower my HCT but it didn't budge. If it works for you, please let me know which brand you're using.

Healthy teeth and gums is definitely NOT bullshit. Just curious, how many grams of CLA and did you notice anything from it? I've tried two different brands up to 8g/day and I didn't notice anything blood pressure-wise. I was also hoping it might lower my HCT but it didn't budge. If it works for you, please let me know which brand you're using.
It’s odd I have very healthy teeth and gums 2 cavities my whole life, no tartar or plaque, however I’m not a big flossed and brush usually once daily with hydrogen peroxide but my dentist says my teeth are perfect minus the calculus but he said that’s from my super healthy diet now I do drink a lot of acv water which I think helps. I love mixing CLA and L-carnitine. I’ve used several but prefer the Omegalyze omega mix from Species with extra CLA from bulk supplements though I believe the GNC brand is one of the best. I burn fat way faster in prep non

It’s odd I have very healthy teeth and gums 2 cavities my whole life, no tartar or plaque, however I’m not a big flossed and brush usually once daily with hydrogen peroxide but my dentist says my teeth are perfect minus the calculus but he said that’s from my super healthy diet now I do drink a lot of acv water which I think helps. I love mixing CLA and L-carnitine. I’ve used several but prefer the Omegalyze omega mix from Species with extra CLA from bulk supplements though I believe the GNC brand is one of the best. I burn fat way faster in prep non
I will have to try Omegalyze or GNC then. I already do krill/fish oil. Your bloodwork isn't horrible. Your lipid ratio is tanked but what can you do. Your total cholesterol and triglycerides are decent. Do you use Synthergine or Liv52 or similar? I would try to get that AST/ALT down.

I will have to try Omegalyze or GNC then. I already do krill/fish oil. Your bloodwork isn't horrible. Your lipid ratio is tanked but what can you do. Your total cholesterol and triglycerides are decent. Do you use Synthergine or Liv52 or similar? I would try to get that AST/ALT down.
I use the Himalaya Liver Care (LIV 52) off and on but my AST is in normal which it’s normally higher and the ALT is only 2 points out of range but I was running abombs a month ago. I just never once had my Hemoglobin or hemocrit out of range before even if it’s just by a few points.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws