over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of my labs

LDL isn’t always plaque, I thought, it can stick to it but if you take a lot of K2, D3, and panethitine you should be solid. I was lucky their when I started at 23 I was already a fish oil, lecithin, and CLA junkie and I believe any that and being a Marine who did long distance running and triathlons helped me out well againt that and my first shot was at 23 after 8 years of training 3 of which were hard bodybuilding training where as a natty I beat a lot of decent LWs and MWs. I mean has plaque every TRULY BEEN DEFINED? I thought calicumn
There are genetics that play a large role in whether a person lays down plaque and high ldl is just one of the risk factors, I had high blood pressure at the time as well which I have under good control, as well as a family history that I did not mention before, both grandfather's had to have coranary bypass grafts in mid 60s. As far as plaque. When the lining of the vessel gets inflamed and micro damage occurs, whether from high blood pressure or some kind of inflamitory process. Cholesterol triglyceride, and fibrinogen can stick to the damaged areas, and over time this fatty substance becomes calcified. All of it is referred to as plaque. High ldl is a risk factor, as is low hdl, and high triglyceride. As far as I know some kind of inflamation of the vessel lining starts the process and once it gets started, the plaque that has formed is inflamitory enough to perpetuate the process. The body can also reduce the plaque that has been deposited over time when the risk factors are well controlled. Omega3 epa in high doses reduces inflamation, antioxidants reduce the oxidation of ldl, keeping BP less than 120/80, and getting lipids in more ideal ratios can all help reduce plaque that has developed when done together. This is my understanding of the issue. This is something that worries me personally due to my previous risk factors and family history. So I have been addressing all the risk factors I can control. Some of the supps I have been taking for the anti-inflamition and antioxidant effect. Omega 3s 8g, d3 5000iu, k2 150mcg, C 6g divided, ALA 1200mg divided, glycene 6g divided. Citrus bergamot extract 800mg. My hdl doesn't move much but my triglycerides and ldl are low. I keep my BP around 110/70, exercise and eat mostly minamally processed foods. I am just trying to do everything I can to stay healthy personally. Genetics aside.

There are genetics that play a large role in whether a person lays down plaque and high ldl is just one of the risk factors, I had high blood pressure at the time as well which I have under good control, as well as a family history that I did not mention before, both grandfather's had to have coranary bypass grafts in mid 60s. As far as plaque. When the lining of the vessel gets inflamed and micro damage occurs, whether from high blood pressure or some kind of inflamitory process. Cholesterol triglyceride, and fibrinogen can stick to the damaged areas, and over time this fatty substance becomes calcified. All of it is referred to as plaque. High ldl is a risk factor, as is low hdl, and high triglyceride. As far as I know some kind of inflamation of the vessel lining starts the process and once it gets started, the plaque that has formed is inflamitory enough to perpetuate the process. The body can also reduce the plaque that has been deposited over time when the risk factors are well controlled. Omega3 epa in high doses reduces inflamation, antioxidants reduce the oxidation of ldl, keeping BP less than 120/80, and getting lipids in more ideal ratios can all help reduce plaque that has developed when done together. This is my understanding of the issue. This is something that worries me personally due to my previous risk factors and family history. So I have been addressing all the risk factors I can control. Some of the supps I have been taking for the anti-inflamition and antioxidant effect. Omega 3s 8g, d3 5000iu, k2 150mcg, C 6g divided, ALA 1200mg divided, glycene 6g divided. Citrus bergamot extract 800mg. My hdl doesn't move much but my triglycerides and ldl are low. I keep my BP around 110/70, exercise and eat mostly minamally processed foods. I am just trying to do everything I can to stay healthy personally. Genetics aside.
Yea I have great genes everyone in my family going back to thec1700s has seen80-100 , healthy or not. I do believe in the K2 D3 ability to break down plaque especially in the presence of high omegas but I believe intense cardio is also essential. Inflammation I think also can be dictated by genetics but the insane amount of caffeine people ingest these days I think is Uber toxic. I stay caffeine free but on the one off I do have a cup of coffee I feel jacked for HOURS so I totally agree and I used to big on lecithin not so much now but I did for years younger bc I always believed a healthy body equals a more muscular one.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear