over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of your pet pevs

Superiority complex anybody? If you've forgotten your human like anyone else and have these triggers like anyone else. And btw this thread wasn't about how pet "peeves" :D effect us or how we react to them. You took it upon yourself to take it a step further by throwing in your snobby ass comment. I did mention releasing negative energy, but this doesn't mean I or anyone else here react poorly to these things or let them ruin our day or even a few minutes of it.

Anyhow this brings me to my next pet peeve. Those who always try to "one up" on everyone else or think in some way they are better than everyone else. The messege received in most cases always seen as douchey.

No need to response back bro since I know you
"dismiss ANY negative energy that comes in contact
with you....situation...person...shameless act....whatever." :D

LOL...you know me...??

you don't know SHIT

this is a BODYBUILDING BOARD....:lightbulb:

I have a "pet-peeve"

theads started with the phase "OFF TOPIC"....

no one cares.....stick to facebook

Last edited:
I think His Xanax is Fake...Try the Valium...lol
Just double the Dose!

Last edited by a moderator:
Callin the Kettle black again...
I know you Truly Love Me, or at least aspire to be Like me when you Grow Up!

LOL...you know me...??

you don't know SHIT

this is a BODYBUILDING BOARD....:lightbulb:

I have a "pet-peeve"

theads started with the phase "OFF TOPIC"....

no one cares.....stick to facebook

Your right, I don't know you..but I've read enough of your post to make some generalities that if I meant you in person I dismiss you quickly. I wouldn't pay you any mind here, but you openly attacked me as a bitch move to either get a rise, boost to your own self deluded sense self of importance, and/or get more praise from the tenny followers who lack any backbone of there own.

And your right this is a bodybuilding board. It's a community were we can all come to together and share ideas and thoughts. Your narrow minded thinking believes that this board only has to be bbing related, which is not true. This board would be full of crickets b/c there can only be so much information relevant to bbing shared daily. :lightbulb:

So just a little bit of advice to the great badass tenny, if you dont like a thread topic don't open it. And if you don't like something, which tends to be everything since you been here, just don't post or figure out a way to say what you want without always coming off like a prick. Because there are people here with a backbone and a brain that will put you in your place when your in the wrong.

People going 55 in the left lane especially if they are going the same speed as the guy in the right lane.. blocking everyone from moving along at a good pace.
Anyone who takes more than .5 seconds to start moving at a green light

People going 55 in the left lane especially if they are going the same speed as the guy in the right lane.. blocking everyone from moving along at a good pace.
Anyone who takes more than .5 seconds to start moving at a green light

Oh come on brother. I've seen too many people eat red lights. I take time to look both ways when it turns green.

People who ride the line when there is ample time to merge over, then act like you’re fucked up when you don’t make evasive maneuvers when they finally decide to merge(with no signal)
People who leave grocery carts next to other people’s cars when there is a cart return 20 feet away
People who have to finish their texts even though they see the light has turned green
People who stop in doorways to check their phone/ pull out their keys etc
People with nasty B.O at the gym
People who pull/put plates on your bench rack mid lift

People that don't Know they should put a year or two into working out at the YMCA before going to a real gym!

I get that they're old and I'm getting there myself, but people who do those stupid ass, "don't know what I'm doing" workouts and get in the way of everyone.

Snappy, neurotic old women, hence the main reason I come here to stay young and attracting the younger women, as God help me if I ever have to date a desperate old, neurotic woman! Sweet older women are ok with me, but you know this type I'm describing.

Women in their 40's who mentally still think they are 21 and act like they are hot, and have super high standards of men, they have long ago lost in themselves and do not realize it.

Hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do types.

In your face religious freaks. I have my own beliefs, not based on any religion and I keep it to myself, please do the same!!!!

Finding a bug in my raisins or cereal

People who text at red lights and forget what universe they are on. I don't tap the horn for these types, I blast away.

People who can't think for themselves. I could careless if you fuck something up, if you learn from it and try. People who need to be told every detail of what to do.

People who talk about others and never look at their own actions.
People who openly talk about their problems and rely on others input on their situation to make very important life decisions.
People who think in black and white. That is, people are either all good or all bad.
People who take everything personal. Anytime something goes wrong it is either because the person is trying to humiliate them or attacking their sense is self.
People who think it's all about likeability, and not genuine hard work.
People who don't listen to others because they have an idea who the other person is.
People who have to be right. They can't learn anything new because they see their view as infallible.
People who are inconsiderate to others interest.
People who know what's best for others. They give really shitty advice to the people who matter to them because they don't know shit about the actual situation. Either because they have an idea or acting out of self interest. Single friends who want their friends to be single.
People who don't recognize the Good and the Harm of themselves on the lives around them.

I know I am not all good. That would be a delusion. Therefore I must keep on eye on my shadow. I share this world and the consequence are real.

Last edited:
Middle aged/older women at the gym who think I'm trying to steal their machine when I ask to work in. They don't understand the concept of sharing and I have to explain it to them first.

Your right, I don't know you..but I've read enough of your post to make some generalities that if I meant you in person I dismiss you quickly. I wouldn't pay you any mind here, but you openly attacked me as a bitch move to either get a rise, boost to your own self deluded sense self of importance, and/or get more praise from the tenny followers who lack any backbone of there own.

And your right this is a bodybuilding board. It's a community were we can all come to together and share ideas and thoughts. Your narrow minded thinking believes that this board only has to be bbing related, which is not true. This board would be full of crickets b/c there can only be so much information relevant to bbing shared daily. :lightbulb:

So just a little bit of advice to the great badass tenny, if you dont like a thread topic don't open it. And if you don't like something, which tends to be everything since you been here, just don't post or figure out a way to say what you want without always coming off like a prick. Because there are people here with a backbone and a brain that will put you in your place when your in the wrong.

His "followers" are just people afraid to be the next one he goes after it's the bully mentality. He doesn't like himself or his life and comes here to boost his ego by bullying it's right out of the social psychological text books. The people he goes after the most (obvious) are people he secretly feels inferior to and threatened by the most for whatever reason.

Of course all of us have our "thing" and accusing people here of inferiority complexes is like calling people out for speeding during the Daytona 500 it's just the constant negativity never having a positive thing to say to anyone about anything and the constant bickering on every thread that drive people away takes it toll on the rest of us trying to keep our heads up and talk with our buds.

Seriously look at any random thread over 5 pages lately and you'll see a page of him in a back and forth with someone just like this thread.

My goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

Attachments

• keep calm-lift heavy.png
    keep calm-lift heavy.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 95
getting stopped at every red light i come to. no matter the time of day or direction i'm going.

people who drive off at 1 mile an hour when it turns green. leaving me to face another godam cycle change back to red.

dickheads who pull out in front of me cuz they cant wait 4 seconds for me to pass them. and there's no one behind me!

i got misophonia, i can name so many sounds that drive me fucking crazy. that's a condition tho, not so much a pet peeve.

trump supporters and the gop in general.

religious hypocrites who're buffet "believers" picking and choosing what to "believe" based on their personal preferences and lifestyle choices, bigotry, ignorance, etc.

too many commercials on tv.

millennials with zero couth and manners. which is most of them in this college town i live in.

my hair falling out. thats the godam worst!

cashiers at walmart who move in slow motion.

cunts at the gas station who fill up then sit there in their cars for 10 minutes after. same thing at bank drive thrus.

when im jerkin off and my computer/connection slows down. jesus christ.
let xhampster run smooth!

idiots who pass gas, then i gotta walk thru their gritty hot stench of shit. and women's smell the worst.

etc. etc. etc.

The Trump supporters are worse then the Obama liberals they used to complain about lol. Politics is a pet peeve of mine, everyone thinks they know shit when all they do is follow their party like sheep. If people weren't such sheep, clowns like Trump or Obama would have never gotten into office. But people are blind sheep.

Talk or text in a movie, motherfucker?

Unadvertised condiment on my burger, bitch?

The asshole who literally will stop his workout if he sees me finish training so he can race past me to claim the big shower in the bathroom. Fuckin awesome it was broken today.

Goddamn kids putting uncovered food in the refrigerator. Trash.

Tenny!

1. Someone who has bad body odor at the gym
2. People who wear flip flops to the gym
3. People on Instagram using the word "doe". I.e. That back doe ( picture of person showing off their back.)
4. Close talkers-- people who get to close to you when you have a conversation.
5. Similar to # 4 bad breath

1. Someone who has bad body odor at the gym
2. People who wear flip flops to the gym
3. People on Instagram using the word "doe". I.e. That back doe ( picture of person showing off their back.)
4. Close talkers-- people who get to close to you when you have a conversation.
5. Similar to # 4 bad breath

Fuck me I don't know how i forgot that one.

Try being a Teacher. I hear the word 'triggered' 15 times a fucking day. :banghead:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws