over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of your pet pevs

I hate people who just camp out on gym equipment all damn day. Like....you were on that smith machine when I started my workout, and now im going home and youre still there....oh....and old people

Old people are the worst!! They are miserable, slow, nosey, annoying people, they get in my way. I hope i die way before i am very old

Old people are the worst!! They are miserable, slow, nosey, annoying people, they get in my way. I hope i die way before i am very old

Fck yeh man!!! That’s what I’m talking about!! Die young bitches!!! :headbang:

Seriously man. I never wanted to see past 30 and every year since I live in complete agony.

If you would have told me in my 20's I'd be in my late 30's I would have said "Oh yeah watch this!"

I lived long enough to hear Lamb of God sing understandable lyrics and said just take me now I've nothing left. On that note a pet peeve of mine is my metal bands singing songs.

Last edited:

Or just cordon them off to one area of the gym. You don't see any in the back rooms where the heavy stuff is..and that is where I stay.

As an opposing viewpoint......I know a lot of old people that work circles around some of the youngsters today. I have hired plenty that people would think they are nearing retirement on jobs with people just in their 20's...and had the young people walk off the job by days end because it was too physical.

Case in point...my Father-in-Law is 70 I think. Still works 40+ hours a week doing rock/block/ masonry work with his son who owns his own business. He is out in all types of weather, hardened....and still looks able to kick a few asses.

Now old people driving....that is a peeve of mine...although I have had some really older guys pull up in expensive cars beside me when I have been in my Corvette...and actually try to race! :D

Or just cordon them off to one area of the gym. You don't see any in the back rooms where the heavy stuff is..and that is where I stay.

As an opposing viewpoint......I know a lot of old people that work circles around some of the youngsters today. I have hired plenty that people would think they are nearing retirement on jobs with people just in their 20's...and had the young people walk off the job by days end because it was too physical.

Case in point...my Father-in-Law is 70 I think. Still works 40+ hours a week doing rock/block/ masonry work with his son who owns his own business. He is out in all types of weather, hardened....and still looks able to kick a few asses.

Now old people driving....that is a peeve of mine...although I have had some really older guys pull up in expensive cars beside me when I have been in my Corvette...and actually try to race! :D

I am talking about people in there 80’s. i have had plenty of neighbors, nosey, miserable, always watching what someone else is doing because they have no life. Driving forget it, when i see a grey head driving 20 in a 40 my bp rises. Once you turn 75 i think a yearly driving test should be law. I know i sound like a jerk but i have no time for real old people, i hope i die way before my life becomes useless and pathetic

Your wish is Granted....
May as well take Sampson with you before he becomes even more Pathetic every year...lol

I am talking about people in there 80’s. i have had plenty of neighbors, nosey, miserable, always watching what someone else is doing because they have no life. Driving forget it, when i see a grey head driving 20 in a 40 my bp rises. Once you turn 75 i think a yearly driving test should be law. I know i sound like a jerk but i have no time for real old people, i hope i die way before my life becomes useless and pathetic

I agree about the driving test. Especially when they will pull right out in front of you without a care in the world!

Most old people are nosey...I know my grandma used to tell me about everything she could see going on at the street in front of her house...from sitting in her living room.

then the next sentence she would complain about her eyesight being bad....I would be like WTF...you just gave me a play by play of something that happened 50 yards from you.

I have an old man that is my neighbor...but he is cool. We greet each other when we see one another by flipping each other off.

Mid morning After the rush, The Old people come out...
It is Now like a 3 car traffic Jam!

my mom is always like 'LS, if you don't have children, who is going to take care of you when you're older?'

(assuming of course, that the offspring will care for their parents).

im like 'by the time im in my 60's, our cell phones will be our caretakers' :eek:

Absolutely. I fully intend to kill myself by 65-70....earlier if my faculties fade. I never want to be that decrepit old person who cant do anything for himself

How Old is Arnold and Stallone ?

The key is anti-aging. The right foods and supplements will age you a lot slower. I think my face looks younger at 32 than it did at 28

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws